Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2016, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
It was ridiculous he had to confide in her. How did she help him? Initially she said she would help him figure things out. That's certainly not what happened. She listened, mentioned pudding, then yelled at him to go and fix it. Great help she was. Her contribution was talking about pudding.

I don't watch The Flash to see her either. It's one thing when we have true crossover episodes (it's unavoidable to have to see her since she stars in every, single, one of them ) but the randomness in this episode was lame. I found this part completely stupid, unnecessary and ridiculous.
Agree x10000000

I mean he doesn't have to tell Wally he almost died in the other timeline, but a heads up that some creeper in a hood will probably be looking for him to give him his speed back might be helpful.
Old 10-14-2016, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Kinda obvious that Julian is Dr Alchemy.
Old 10-14-2016, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
[yt]PY9bYhLerV4[/yt

Thanks for the sneak peek!
Old 10-14-2016, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Didn't they change the Zoom/Jay/Hunter thing last season because it was too obvious? I thought I read that in here actually.
Old 10-14-2016, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-spo...lins-mom/26433

"Monster" Description:

CAITLIN CALLS ON HER MOTHER FOR HELP WITH HER GROWING META POWERS — Desperate to understand what is happening to her, Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) visits her mother, Dr. Tannhauser (guest star Susan Walters), a renowned biomedical researcher, in the hopes that her mother can provide some answers about Caitlin’s growing meta-human powers. However, when Dr. Tannhauser treats her daughter like a test subject, Caitlin grows cold and brings up past wounds causing the two to have a major blowout. Meanwhile, after a mysterious new meta-human attacks Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin) tries to convince Julian (Tom Felton) to let him assist on the case. Kim Miles directed the episode written by Zack Stentz (#305). Original airdate 11/1/2016.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the info.

Seems like this story could really help develop Caitlin more.
Old 10-15-2016, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by proty (View Post)
The Flash Spoilers: "Monster" Description - We Meet Caitlin's Mom! | FlashTVNews

"Monster" Description:

CAITLIN CALLS ON HER MOTHER FOR HELP WITH HER GROWING META POWERS — Desperate to understand what is happening to her, Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) visits her mother, Dr. Tannhauser (guest star Susan Walters), a renowned biomedical researcher, in the hopes that her mother can provide some answers about Caitlin’s growing meta-human powers. However, when Dr. Tannhauser treats her daughter like a test subject, Caitlin grows cold and brings up past wounds causing the two to have a major blowout. Meanwhile, after a mysterious new meta-human attacks Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin) tries to convince Julian (Tom Felton) to let him assist on the case. Kim Miles directed the episode written by Zack Stentz (#305). Original airdate 11/1/2016.
Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-17-2016, 01:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
I hate that! I really love Julian, can we keep him ? It would be nice if we had someone for Barry to be on the outs with throughout the series instead of the obvious route.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 10-17-2016, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
I hate that! I really love Julian, can we keep him ? It would be nice if we had someone for Barry to be on the outs with throughout the series instead of the obvious route.
Oh I would love that .

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 10-17-2016 at 06:29 PM
Old 10-18-2016, 10:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Old 10-18-2016, 01:31 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Oh I would love that .

[]
Seriously it would be the best !!

And thanks both for the sneak peaks!

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 10-18-2016, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Poor Wally is all jealous he didn't get any speed .
Old 10-18-2016, 08:14 PM
Addicted Fan

Another fun episode. Love Julian. Love Wally/Joe. Westallen are too cute, and the writing for Iris is getting a tiny bit better, as in she gets to do things and not just stand around/pep talk. But lol at Barry not even speeding her home. She got ditched on the date and had to uber? smh.

I just hate how we get Jesse Quick, only to have her story centred around a Daddy's little girl narrative. She needed her dad's permission to superhero? Barf. Wells is utterly pointless and so she's written to give him story purpose, ugh. She should've come alone. Good scene with Wally though. Wish she'd been introduced as his college friend.

Guess Wally is gonna start getting dreams now? If only he had his lightning rod.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:18 PM
Loyal Fan

since i've been the one complaining about the passionless kisses, i'm just gonna point out that this episode had an incredibly obvious place for one to happen- when Iris had her arms around his neck by the water.

that kiss SHOULD have been long, passionate and with tongue. it would have been on any other show. they didn't take the shot for some reason and now i'm suspicious.
Old 10-18-2016, 10:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the episode.

From Jesse with her powers.
To Barry lecturing (loving really ) Wally and being concerned.
BARRY AND IRIS!!!! PERFECTION!!!
But nothing is better than seeing Iris West in action! Going to the hospital to question that guy. That's more like it.

Everyone having a panic button because they kept getting kidnapped!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread