Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Total Fan

Another BTS scene -- and it looks like Barry is up on a stage. Is he going to sing to her? Because that NEEDS to happen at some point in Season 3.

(Although the big "IRIS" flower arrangement is a bit overkill for a first date as it is ... unless Barry is planning on skipping the date and just proposing or something ).

Last edited by Elektra; 08-04-2016 at 03:10 PM
Old 08-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Omg guys it's not even their first date yet. The flowers arrangements are outside Picture News, he's being a GIANT DORK IN FRONT OF HER COWORKERS. AJSDAJSDLK Barry FREAKING Allen. I can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Iris probably went to the washroom and he superspeeded it together as a surprise . (There was actually an episode of Lois and Clark: TNAOS after Lois found out Clark = Supes, and every time she made an off-handed comment about wanting chocolates from Belgium or cheese from France, he would fly off and get it for her. She eventually had to ask him to stop using his powers and try to be a normal boyfriend for a minute. )
I'm getting so much feels. This is everything I wanted for Westallen since s1 (not Barry being all withdrawn and emo), nerdy idiot Barry always trying to impress Iris like he was the first time Flash visited her. I can't believe it's happening omg.

Last edited by ParsD; 08-04-2016 at 04:36 PM
Old 08-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

A lot of what I'm reading/hearing about season three is making me excited. I'm trying to keep my excitement on a reasonable level. lol
Old 08-04-2016, 06:37 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
A lot of what I'm reading/hearing about season three is making me excited. I'm trying to keep my excitement on a reasonable level. lol
Same here. It's so difficult, because we got excited last year and ended up with 2A instead of all the great stuff we thought was supposed to happen. At least this time we're getting photos though, so that gives me hope we won't get another 2A.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Same here. It's so difficult, because we got excited last year and ended up with 2A instead of all the great stuff we thought was supposed to happen. At least this time we're getting photos though, so that gives me hope we won't get another 2A.
Exactly! Yeah, agree about the photos.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:55 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm just gonna leave this here. I'm blown away with how beautiful this looks, so romantic.

Quote:
In any timeline, Barry and Iris ultimately find one another. — The Flash showrunners at Comic Con.

WestAllen. Iris West and Barry Allen. Together tonight in the most romantic of settings. The Flash filmed this WestAllen kiss on the Vancouver seawall inFalse Creek at dusk. Candice Patton and Grant Gustin did the scene over and over. Dancing and laughing in breaks in between.
http://yvrshoots.com/2016/08/shoot-t...k-seawall.html

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.

Last edited by SydneyO; 08-05-2016 at 01:01 AM
Old 08-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Master Fan

Westallen
Old 08-05-2016, 01:36 AM
Loyal Fan

okay. so, now we know that WA is happening pretty much immediately this season.

i actually thought they'd figure out some way to delay it til mid-season or so, but it looks like that's not the case! i'm so happy!

this also means that they will very likely sleep together not long after this as well. i'm guessing episode 5, which is Zack Stentz's episode. he liked some tweets a while back that were asking for WestAllen sexytime, so i think that might have been a hint.

i predict they move in together by mid-season and Barry proposes by the season finale.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

I can't stop smiling. My patient caught me and asked what's got you so happy and I'm like nothing. But I still could not stop smiling.

Icon by Me
Old 08-05-2016, 03:27 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
I can't stop smiling. My patient caught me and asked what's got you so happy and I'm like nothing. But I still could not stop smiling.
I'm about to go to work, but I figured I'd pop in here first -- and now I have a huge smile on my face. This will make my TGIF work day that much better. .

But I'm still worried that all this good WA stuff is going to get messed up in some time travel shenanigans again... even though doing that THREE times in as many seasons would really be overkill. I really hope the WA stuff is in the "proper" time line, not the FP time line that's going to be re-written.

Last edited by Elektra; 08-05-2016 at 03:45 AM
Old 08-05-2016, 04:28 AM
Master Fan

AAHHHHHHH!!!

It's soo damn beautiful!!!!!!!

Guys I don't even know how to feel. LOOK AT THEM!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-05-2016, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-05-2016, 06:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I really hope the WA stuff is in the "proper" time line, not the FP time line that's going to be re-written.
Not a shipper but yeah, there is a chance this is still in the Flashpoint timeline. I don't know what episode they are filming rignt now but i doubt the storyline is already over.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:29 AM
Passionate Fan

Eeeeeeee! Yes, get in there Barry.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 08-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Extreme Fan

in a interview at sdcc grant said tom felton's character is a result of flashpoint. there are pics of felton filming ep 2 so im certain flashpoint is either over by ep 1 or end of ep 2. all signs point to the westallen spoilers being in the original timeline.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.

Last edited by SydneyO; 08-05-2016 at 10:02 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread