Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2016, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

I prefer ParkWest. If Linda returned it would mean more chance of CCPN being a regular setting but Jesse equals more STAR Labs, science crap.

I do like Violette though but I would prefer Linda Park. Given that I love Wally and Linda in the comics.

A sports journalist and speed loving drag racer. How much fun would that have been
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-29-2016, 02:13 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Of course Tom is coming back as a regular. I'd be shocked if he weren't. lol

Jesse/Wally don't interest me at all. I'm side eyeing how the writers hooked Barry up with Linda and are now sidelining her in favor of Jesse?? SMH. I'm much more interested in seeing if/how Linda/Wally work together than anything going on with Jesse.
Yep. But not surprised they'd sideline a WoC played by a more talented actress and more pivotal member of Flash fam. Less surprising because Linda would give Iris someone to interact with and be an excuse to do storylines at CCPN. But nope, we need more man pain and Tom needs more needless screentime and father/daughter interaction (meanwhile Joe barely knows Iris exist). We also apparently need yet another super scientist on top of the 2789 super scientists we have. Just to make sure Barry doesn't use his brain more than 1-2 times every season.

I really hope sdcc gives me a reason to tune in next season, because I love CP/KL/CV too much but I'm less than enthused atm.
Old 05-29-2016, 10:22 PM
New Fan

Linda was amazing. I loved her strong personality and how she knew what she wanted. Jesse was the most boring and annoying character all season long. And yes, I agree that we don't need yet another scientist. stop.

They'd better work on relationship between all the characters and making them strong rather than incorporating new characters most people don't care about.

I also want more Joe/Iris interaction.
Old 05-30-2016, 07:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jesse did do a whole bunch of complaining. Agreed, Linda was awesome! I would prefer to have her back

I'm with all of you.

I suggest some of you watch the Flashpoint Paradox movie to get an idea what it might be like to some degree. I pray it only lasts 4 episodes.
Old 05-30-2016, 02:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Exciting stuff here! Enjoy

The Flash: Carlos Valdes Teases ‘Different’ Season 3
Old 05-30-2016, 02:40 PM
Loyal Fan

i know he doesn't know that much, but i gotta be honest, if they permanently change too many things, i don't think the audience will be very tolerant of having to watch a completely different set of characters than the ones they've invested in.

and Carlos kinda makes it sound like that's where they're headed, so i'm worried. that comment about "honoring the original setup" or whatever, while moving past it...that's troubling.

i need it to wrap up quick and then bring it back to what we know, because i wouldn't want to watch something too different from what's already been set up. at least in terms of the characters themselves.
Old 05-30-2016, 03:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

If you watch his full panel you'll see he doesn't really know anything. The article just threw things together.

SDCC is the only clear indication of things to come.

Hopefully they do wrap up Flashpoint neatly.
Old 06-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
If you watch his full panel you'll see he doesn't really know anything. The article just threw things together.

SDCC is the only clear indication of things to come.

Hopefully they do wrap up Flashpoint neatly.
yeah SDCC will hopefully give people a general idea of what their plans are...but I mean, Flashpoint the animated short has things going back to normal, while Flashpoint the comic has the timeline altered (& the NEW 52 Flash series is not my favourite thing)...I'm afraid I'm not going to be very tolerant of any permanent changes they make, if any, my patience is wearing kinda thin with Barry and his time travelling antics.
Old 06-01-2016, 03:33 PM
Loyal Fan

here's a change i'll accept: he fixes the timeline and when he gets back no one works at Star Labs anymore, so everybody has to work out of Barry's lab in the CCPD. then we now have a real reason for his secret identity again and we can see him at his real job with the police more.
Old 06-01-2016, 05:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
here's a change i'll accept: he fixes the timeline and when he gets back no one works at Star Labs anymore, so everybody has to work out of Barry's lab in the CCPD. then we now have a real reason for his secret identity again and we can see him at his real job with the police more.
LOL!

^^^^^ This. I want this!
Old 06-02-2016, 01:55 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm on two minds about the flashpoint storyline. I read some of the comic so i think it could be awesome, but it's a very risky move.

If the timeline is not back to the one we followed for 2 years, people will be pissed and if it does and absolutely nothing changes (expect teaching Barry a lesson), than what is the point ?

That being said, i look forward to it.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Total Fan

One thing I would like to change after the "Flashpoint" arc, is that less people know Barry's identity. The Wests, and STAR Labs crew should be the ONLY ones who know. Not Linda, not Tina, not all the metahumans who found out, not the random mugger he was showing off to in season 1, etc.
Old 06-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

I'd take Linda over Jesse any day. I feel like the writers feel Jesse looks young enough for Wally. But the kdrama fan in me is not afraid of Wally getting his noona romance on. Linda is the same age as Iris, right? I am, at present, not too excited for season 3. My sister and I both had the same reaction to the finale. I will probably not watch next season until it's over, for real this time

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 06-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Master Fan

@Elektra I know this is never gonna happen, but I want the STAR Labs set up to end. Blow that place up! Let Barry be an adult and not need to be babied. By Wells, by the team. I forget he's a smart scientist sometimes because he acts pretty stupid 90% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
I'd take Linda over Jesse any day. I feel like the writers feel Jesse looks young enough for Wally. But the kdrama fan in me is not afraid of Wally getting his noona romance on. Linda is the same age as Iris, right? I am, at present, not too excited for season 3. My sister and I both had the same reaction to the finale. I will probably not watch next season until it's over, for real this time
They never said how old Linda was. I'm 150% wanting ParkWest over Wally and Jesse. I like Violette but I know ParkWest would be so much better.

It's hard to stick to it. For me, I'm not watching till my Christmas break 9 episodes in. That I will certaintly stick to.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
Jesse/Wally don't interest me at all. I'm side eyeing how the writers hooked Barry up with Linda and are now sidelining her in favor of Jesse?? SMH. I'm much more interested in seeing if/how Linda/Wally work together than anything going on with Jesse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Yep. But not surprised they'd sideline a WoC played by a more talented actress and more pivotal member of Flash fam.
You people are shipping Linda and Wally and hating on Jesse and Wally because she's white? You might as well hate Iris and Barry too, oh wait.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread