Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2015, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
well, frankly i think it should be only common sense with these particular kind of physically powered superheroes. the ones where people naturally wonder how they could keep from hurting someone or at least for sure revealing their powers during sex.

they ought to acknowledge that stuff, since it's on people's minds anyway (and they did last season, but since it's now inconvenient to the plot they decide to just pretend they never brought it up- that's BS).
The sex was vibrating inducing enough, don't know what else to tell you

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-15-2015, 01:56 PM
Loyal Fan

apparently people think they're in Gorilla City on Earth-2. i'm actually surprised if they are, for some reason i thought they wouldn't bring Grodd back until next season after he left this time.
Old 12-15-2015, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How about some non-‘shipper scoop for The Flash? –David
I can report that for Episode 16, the CW hit is guest-casting the DC Comics character of Eliza Harmon, whose TV incarnation is described as an “exceptionally bright scientist” with a “split personality a la Jekyll and Hyde.” In DC lore, Eliza was a Lex Luthor-created speedster, hmm…

Matt, I was wondering if you could give us some more scoop on the “crazy” Flash episodes. –Arena
At the time we spoke to EP Greg Berlanti, he wouldn’t/couldn’t shed much light on the aforementioned Episodes 13/14 — “We haven’t made them yet” — but it sounds as if the cast will have their hands full bringing to life a far-out premise! “I don’t know if they’ll work,” Berlanti admitted. “When we do wacky stuff on that show, I never know if we’ll be able to pull it off. Usually, the actors are the ones who sell it.”
‘The 100’ Season 3 Spoilers — Clarke/Lexa Reunion, Bellamy/Octavia Fight | TVLine
Old 12-15-2015, 05:16 PM
Loyal Fan

my guess is that it's entirely set on Earth-2 with only the alt. universe characters.

or if not entirely, then the vast majority of it or something. so we have to get used to the cast as all new people, basically.

i don't think it's THAT crazy- they already set up the concept of E2, so it's not like we won't understand what's happening. Shows like Buffy used to do surreal, one off episodes kinda like that. and frankly, as soon as they announced they were doing the multiverse this year i figured they would probably do something like this- i actually thought it might be even more radical, like an ongoing parallel, season long story with the E2 versions of Barry and everyone at the same time, kinda like how they do the Arrow flashback story each season.

Last edited by scarletspuffyfan; 12-15-2015 at 05:23 PM
Old 12-15-2015, 06:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
So happy they're gonna make Wally a fun character. The Wally/Iris dynamic isn't what I expected, but since their age difference is so small it makes sense. It's gonna be hilarious and I'm here for it, lol.

(x)

Sometimes I think Keiynan is the rl Wally.
Me and you both.

Thanks for the Wally stuff. I'm really looking forward to his scenes with Joe and Iris.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 12-16-2015, 04:04 AM
Master Fan

I feel like it's a possibility Rick will return to the show.

SPOILERS FOR QUANTICO
Spoiler:

It's possible:
Season 2 spat out the wormhole like Angel out of hell.
Returns Season 3 pretending to be good secretly evil
Or could he be Zoom? Doubt it, bet that's Henry.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Season 2 spat out the wormhole like Angel out of hell.
Returns Season 3 pretending to be good secretly evil
Or could he be Zoom? Doubt it, bet that's Henry.
First option for sure (IA that he's not Zoom). He had the Thawne healing necklace so he's probably alive and trapped rn.

I don't miss Eddie, but the show just isn't as interesting without Eobard's magnificent bastardly ways. And my bb Bart Allen needs his mother's ancestors to live. So Eddie needs to live long enough to knock up the intended Mrs. Thawne. In that case, a good option could be that he comes out of the wormhole with his memories wiped, and Iris realizing she's over him, lets him go.

Quote:
my guess is that it's entirely set on Earth-2 with only the alt. universe characters.

or if not entirely, then the vast majority of it or something. so we have to get used to the cast as all new people, basically.
That'd be cool, but after the lazy way they handled Flashpoint I don't expect much. I bet "crazy" just means there won't be a monster of the week for 2eps in a row and we won't be at Jitters/STAR/Joe's house/CCPD 99% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Me and you both.

Thanks for the Wally stuff. I'm really looking forward to his scenes with Joe and Iris.
Np and mte, I'm so excited now that I know it's mostly just gonna be him with Joe/Iris for the next 3eps at least.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
First option for sure (IA that he's not Zoom). He had the Thawne healing necklace so he's probably alive and trapped rn.

I don't miss Eddie, but the show just isn't as interesting without Eobard's magnificent bastardly ways. And my bb Bart Allen needs his mother's ancestors to live. So Eddie needs to live long enough to knock up the intended Mrs. Thawne. In that case, a good option could be that he comes out of the wormhole with his memories wiped, and Iris realizing she's over him, lets him go.
That special necklace they were flashing around so much in the episodes leading up to the finale. I wouldn't mind as long as they did the arc justice.

Like Eddie's vedentta is the whole speech Eobard gave him and he truly wants to make something of himself and not be a nobody. But of course he's undercover evil, pretending to be good. That way both Colbat Blue AND Reverse Flash can return for Season 3.

I noticed every single big bad's MO is make Barry faster.
Eobard = make him faster
Zoom = make him faster
Philanthropist.

Old 12-16-2015, 08:29 AM
Addicted Fan

At that con Candice did with DP/Robbie/JSW she blurted something about Eddie's necklace being a family heirloom I think, and then she freaked out about getting fired for spoiling, lol.

I'd love it if Eddie came back as a undercover baddie, but it's hard to imagine the writers will give him a complex role after completely wasting him in s1. But Cobalt Blue has cool powers and he'd be a great lead into s3.

Quote:
Eobard = make him faster
Zoom = make him faster
lol, it's their lazy way of explaining Barry's plot armor while giving him antagonists he has no shot against. I wish they weren't using the name "Zoom" though, cause he has nothing in common with the comic character. They just wanted a cool name.

Last edited by ParsD; 12-16-2015 at 08:36 AM
Old 12-16-2015, 09:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

It is still weird to me that no one has questioned Wells about going to E2 to see Eddie.
Old 12-16-2015, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
At that con Candice did with DP/Robbie/JSW she blurted something about Eddie's necklace being a family heirloom I think, and then she freaked out about getting fired for spoiling, lol.

I'd love it if Eddie came back as a undercover baddie, but it's hard to imagine the writers will give him a complex role after completely wasting him in s1. But Cobalt Blue has cool powers and he'd be a great lead into s3.

lol, it's their lazy way of explaining Barry's plot armor while giving him antagonists he has no shot against. I wish they weren't using the name "Zoom" though, cause he has nothing in common with the comic character. They just wanted a cool name.
I heard the family heirloom had been mentioned at a con so who knows lol.

The show has proved complexity isn't ther strong suit. They never even played into the fact Barry grew us with his father the local doctor who murdered his wife. Or made his father's release a big story, with kidBarry having been right all along. They just skated over that depth.

Such lazy writing, this so called "Zoom" has been taking a nap for the last couple of episodes. It's a shame because the SDCC made it seem like the Season would be beyond epic.
Philanthropist.

Old 12-16-2015, 09:21 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

Give me some singing, dancing Joe West!

Quote:

Like Eddie's vedentta is the whole speech Eobard gave him and he truly wants to make something of himself and not be a nobody. But of course he's undercover evil, pretending to be good. That way both Colbat Blue AND Reverse Flash can return for Season 3.

Eobard = make him faster
Zoom = make him faster
I would love for Eddie to come back all messed up from being in the portal, with Colbalt Blue's powers. He can pretend to be good ol' Eddie for a while, then betray everyone . I think his MO would be to mess emotionally, physically and mentally with Barry rather than make him faster though...
Old 12-16-2015, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Give me some singing, dancing Joe West!

I would love for Eddie to come back all messed up from being in the portal, with Colbalt Blue's powers. He can pretend to be good ol' Eddie for a while, then betray everyone . I think his MO would be to mess emotionally, physically and mentally with Barry rather than make him faster though...
Yeah speed would be the last thing on his mind. He'll just want to destroy Barry and never been the forgotten

@Primal Slayer
They haven't asked a lot of logical questions. Eddie is the last thing on their mind and Ronnie is the second to last.
Philanthropist.

Old 12-16-2015, 12:32 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Yeah speed would be the last thing on his mind. He'll just want to destroy Barry and never been the forgotten
It would be interesting, though --- the Flash isn't yet the world-saving Justice League superhero that he was in Eobard's future. So if Evil!Eddie does come back to destroy him in present time, no one will remember it anyway because the Flash will just be some insignificant local hero in the history books.
Old 12-16-2015, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

The Flash - Season 2 - Adam Stafford Cast as Geomancer | Spoilers

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread