Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Addicted Fan

IKR, I'm scared to get too hopeful.

She can come back for like one episode if it's to help Iris/Barry get it together and hook up. But I'd really rather we never hear about her again if she really is gone...praying to R'hllor.
Old 12-06-2015, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

You and me both! Wouldn't it be so heavenly

I'm interested to see Iris and Patty's scene, will she notice something between them or will the Barry/Patty break up be purely because of his Flash lifestyle?

I'm hoping they break up for good! Ep11. You know it's funny for all the B/P scenes they've forced on us, I still don't buy the closeness/importance of their relationship. I buy Eddie and Iris more, and I didn't care for them at all.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:09 PM
Absolute Fan

hope this is true

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 12-06-2015, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

wow- that's interesting.

one note- after episode 11, Shantel would have done her 10 episodes that it was rumored she originally signed for. so it's possible.

i'm refusing to get my hopes up, so i will only be pleasantly surprised if this is true.

but tbh, i will be a little surprised if they actually do get rid of her that fast- i thought maybe it would take a few episodes for their relationship to sour, since they're apparently in a good place after this next one.

also- if Barry tells her he's the Flash in the Christmas one (we don't know for sure he does, but i kind of figured he would) and she's cool with it, i wonder what it is that breaks them up so quick? maybe just his lifestyle? or maybe he doesn't tell her, and she finds out in January by accident, but freaks because of his lying?

or, maybe the regular cast ALL goes to Earth 2 for several episodes, so she's just missing in general, but will be back later on. but that message indicates otherwise. even if they did break up though, i kinda assumed we may see her at least one more time. hmmm.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Keep expectations soooooo low.

He'll tell her most likely after some advice from Iris. Oh gosh I just realised, Iris will share with Barry about her Wally secret but might end up turning it into tell Patty also, "secrets do more harm than good".

I think they'll get minimum one proper scene alone. Then ensemble scenes.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Well the biggest theory is Zoom kills her, I know a lot of people have been saying Barry/Patty reminds them of Peter/Gwen.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not a big Barry/ Patty fan... and didn't like Patty shooting Dr. Wells version 2... how did she know he was a bad guy in season one? did Barry fill her in on the whole story?
Old 12-06-2015, 08:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I'm interested to see Iris and Patty's scene, will she notice something between them or will the Barry/Patty break up be purely because of his Flash lifestyle?
Maybe in a small way. Apparently Iris is supposed to be giving her advice... But I figure the writers are scared of Iris getting vilified so it won't be anything like 1.15. Shame though, cause I love messy WestAllen.

Also I think if they were revisiting the triangle, they'd have Iris at the ball and I/B dancing with Patty watching them.
Old 12-07-2015, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, they would blame Iris for "ruining" Barry/Patty, lol.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-07-2015, 01:45 AM
Loyal Fan

i don't think so- there's no real fandom for Barry/Patty out there. the general audience doesn't care about this relationship.
Old 12-07-2015, 02:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

YES, Patty BE GONE.

Icon by Me
Old 12-07-2015, 03:30 AM
Addicted Fan

I seriously thought we'd be stuck with her all season. But if she's really gone by 2.11 we can pretend most of 2A was a bad dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
i don't think so- there's no real fandom for Barry/Patty out there. the general audience doesn't care about this relationship.
Linda/Barry didn't have a fandom either. But that won't stop sexist fanboys from hating on Iris for "**** blocking" Barry. rme
Old 12-07-2015, 03:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)

You and me both! Wouldn't it be so heavenly

I'm hoping they break up for good! Ep11. You know it's funny for all the B/P scenes they've forced on us, I still don't buy the closeness/importance of their relationship. I buy Eddie and Iris more, and I didn't care for them at all.
I can guarantee you that Patty/Barry breaking up will have NOTHING to do with Iris. Hell, this season it doesn't even look like Barry has ever been in love with Iris and she certainly doesn't seem to give a damn about Barry's relationship with Patty. There is no consistency which makes it very hard to even root for Iris/Barry.

"μ•„ μ•„κΉŒλŠ” λͺ» λ°›μ•„μ„œ λ―Έμ•ˆν•΄
친ꡬλ₯Ό λ§Œλ‚˜λŠλΌ
shy shy shy
Old 12-07-2015, 04:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Guys anyone who thought Geraldine Blank was real she's not guys!

She got called out by a poster on Lipstick Alley and then she lost it with them and tried to get them kicked off the board or something. She doesn't have any gossip. She was playing on everyone's worst fears.

Thanks to the girl or guy who called them out!
Old 12-07-2015, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I can guarantee you that Patty/Barry breaking up will have NOTHING to do with Iris. Hell, this season it doesn't even look like Barry has ever been in love with Iris and she certainly doesn't seem to give a damn about Barry's relationship with Patty. There is no consistency which makes it very hard to even root for Iris/Barry.
If you can ship Barry/Caitlin with the less than NOTHING they gave you S1 and the non-existence of their barely "friendship" in S2. I think I'm ok.

I don't need you to guarantee anything for me. I know it will be Flash related, wondering whether she'll notice anything is just that, wondering if she'll NOTICE ANYTHING. I've been saying since Day 1 they'll follow the comic route with these two.

But hey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulContradiction (View Post)
Guys anyone who thought Geraldine Blank was real she's not guys!

She got called out by a poster on Lipstick Alley and then she lost it with them and tried to get them kicked off the board or something. She doesn't have any gossip. She was playing on everyone's worst fears.
She's so fake. Exposed
Philanthropist.

Last edited by SuitUp; 12-07-2015 at 04:46 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread