Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2015, 09:25 AM
Loyal Fan

i wonder if most of the Caitlin stuff is going to happen in 2B. i often wonder in these interviews if most of the info they give out mainly pertains to 2A, just because those are the episodes that were written and in the can by now, so they want to keep tight-lipped on the rest.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
i wonder if most of the Caitlin stuff is going to happen in 2B. i often wonder in these interviews if most of the info they give out mainly pertains to 2A, just because those are the episodes that were written and in the can by now, so they want to keep tight-lipped on the rest.
I do think they generally try to keep focus on spoiling the short term eps. You want people excited about next week, not five months from now. So I have also wondered that about Caitlin.

But, then, with them launching LOT and focusing on that, I don't really expect a lot of focus on almost any Flash character's personal arc until that is done.
Old 10-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Last edited by Hero of Time; 10-06-2015 at 03:18 PM
Old 10-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Damn it Robbie Amell we were counting on you. I just can't.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-06-2015, 05:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Ronnie needs to stay on or not... idk.

This episode is pretty good so far.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Atom Smasher was a lame Villian. Besides that though it was a good episode. It mainly wrapped up stuff from the finale and then set up the vilian for this season.

Poor Ronnie. We all predicted his death and we were right. I still hope that maybe he's just trapped in another universe. I'll cross my fingers for that.

Wells confessed he killed Nora in a living will so to speak. So Henry is out of prison but not sticking around. That's sort of lame. Makes a lot of Barry's motivation seem pointless. Oh well.

I think next weeks episode will be the better episode... We will get all the information about other universes.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

It was ok, went by really fast. The beginning and end were really strong. Iris integrated flawlessly into the team.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Robbie's movie career, he won't be fully board, AJK said it in an interview just now.

This is why Caitlin and Jay is forming

I just want Robbie Amell on my screen is it too much to ask for?

Y'all were right who predicted his demise. I wish you weren't. I REALLY wish you weren't.

I'm not against Cait and Jay, it's just Ronnie man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
It was ok, went by really fast. The beginning and end were really strong. Iris integrated flawlessly into the team.
Loved Iris
Old 10-06-2015, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

What @ Henry. After 14 years of Barry's desperation and determination to get him back he immediately just peaces out? Doesn't make sense to me.

Kinda wish they had cast someone who wanted to stick around long term for Ronnie. IK he's coming back but it's clear he won't be a regular.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
Robbie's movie career, he won't be fully board, AJK said it in an interview just now.

This is why Caitlin and Jay is forming

I just want Robbie Amell on my screen is it too much to ask for?

Y'all were right who predicted his demise. I wish you weren't. I REALLY wish you weren't.

I'm not against Cait and Jay, it's just Ronnie man.

Loved Iris
For some reason I've never really liked Caitlin outside of her and Ronnie. Maybes that's why I'm sad he died. She was always just there not that useful especially since Barry healed so fast.

Maybe I can get behind her and Jay when I remind myself Ronnie's already been dead 6 months. Hopefully we see her struggle with her feelings a bit. That might make me enjoy it. We shall see.

I'm Loki g forward to next week. This week was just closing from the finale and set up for the season.
Old 10-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Total Fan

I guess they ARE going forward with Caitlin/Jay in proper!Earth. Well... okay then. Go git it, Cait?

'The Flash' Boss on That Season 2 Premiere Death, Harrison Wells' Final Surprise - Hollywood Reporter

Quote:
How is this going to affect Caitlin moving forward, losing Ronnie for the second time?
What is interesting is in the premiere, everyone thinks that the other person is blaming them for what happened, and the truth is, she blames herself. Last year, she had the chance to leave with Ronnie and she didn't take it. She's more upset at herself. But Caitlin is not as broken as she was last time she lost Ronnie. She's gone through it once before and she's grown up and gotten stronger from it. She's going to find herself possibly opening herself up to the prospect of a new relationship.
So... how's SnowJay for a shipper name?
Old 10-06-2015, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

okay...that was like, the least believable/logical way to get Henry out of prison and not on the show all the time.

seriously, my theory that they'd break him out in a few eps so he can go live in Earth-2 makes more sense. i mean, after 15 years in prison he's not going to stay one day with his son? by his own choice? yeah, not buying that for a second.

also, i call BS on the whole "iris brings the gang back together" line we were fed for so long. if anybody got through to Barry in this episode it was Joe! i saw no kind leading role for her here at all. now i'm guessing she's going to play about as big a part as she did last year, except she's just in the know now.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:37 PM
Absolute Fan

I was expecting more from the episode but it had its great moments… From all the spoilers I was waiting for certain things to happen which didnt.

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 10-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I heard it was okay, but kinda blah. I'm gonna stick to my plan and binge watch 2A. It's easier to forgive messy plot points and dumb stuff that way. I'll try not to get too spoiled meanwhile.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Passionate Fan

It was an ok episode. ParsD, my plan is to watch the premiere of this and Arrow and then binge once the midseason finale airs. Hopefully, I can stick to that.

Atom smasher was an ok villain.
I have no idea what Henry's malfunction is. After 14 years you got something else to do? Ok, that sounds crazy, but ok. I agree that Iris worked really well this episode getting everyone in gear. Of course Jay shows up at the end, ugh. I still don't think Ronnie is dead. He's probably just lost on another world. He'll pop back in eventually. I'm kinda mad that RA won't go all in, but I'm looking forward to Jay.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread