Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2015, 04:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
I actually love your speculation and that'd be very interesting. But again, it's kinda hard to do a love triangle when one half isn't around that much. So far, we only know that Robbie is going to be in 2 episodes.
If Caitlin is allowed to be conflicted about her feelings, the third point of the triangle could be implied more than shown from Ronnie's side.

On which case it's a love square, with Ronnie and E2 Caitlin implied.
Old 10-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Thanks for opening!

Cheesy and try hard. Like we get it, they're quirky nerds, now let's pretend they're actually at work...

The 2015 FlashTVNews Awards: The Season 1 Results Are In!
Yeah, it didn't seem like they naturally flowed but that was just a 5 second clip. It might flow better in the episode.

And Patty is in danger?

Jay/Caitlin look cute.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm loyal to Ronnie but damn you Robbie for not being fully on board!

I'm excited for Jay in general

Quote:
I'm actually really intrigued by Cait/Jay.

Omg that gif! MTE Stefan!

Tbh I wasn't sure they were gonna bother showing us Barry being her constant, at least not too explicitly. I liked reading that, because the writers are thinking about it and hopefully we'll see it. Maybe they'll have Eobard or Zoom hypnotizing her and he inspires her to break out of it.
Stefan expresses it so well

Barry's a bit...needy tbh. So yes, it's good. That would be cool.

Last edited by Stelena&Bamon; 10-05-2015 at 04:43 PM
Old 10-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Loyal Fan

New interview about season 2:

Quote:
The Flash

Team Flash will look very different when The Flash returns for its sophomore run.

In the wake of the singularity nearly swallowing Central City whole in the season 1 finale, Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) has decided to branch out on his own when we next see the scarlet speedster — though his friends and family won’t be particularly happy about that.

Since we’ve already learned all about the new characters coming in season 2, EW decided to get the skinny on what’s in store for the members of Team Flash from executive producer Andrew Kreisberg:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: When or where does the new season pick up?
ANDREW KREISBERG: We’re not picking up where people will think. We’re playing with time a little bit, but hopefully in a fun, cool way. You’ll definitely get all the answers to the questions you have from the end of the year — what happens to Central City? How does the Flash stop the singularity from destroying it?

What’s Barry’s mindset in the wake of Eddie (Rick Cosnett) sacrificing himself and being the hero in the finale?
Being the hero is actually what the episode is about, and Barry not feeling like he was the hero of the finale. A lot of this episode is about coming to terms with having made a mistake, trusting Wells and traveling back in time. Then, even though he didn’t save his mom, there were catastrophic consequences, and Barry’s struggling with them in the premiere. Like anybody who suffers a trauma, Barry has to learn to live with it. Joe says to him and one point in the show, “Yeah, you made mistakes. The question is what are you going to do now?” Like for anybody, it’s about processing the bad things that have happened and taking responsibility for your part in them, and then moving forward and making sure you do better.

You’re introducing the concept of Earth-Two. What can you tell us about that?
Year one was all about time travel. Time travel can be a very tricky concept if done poorly, and we took great strides and worked really hard to make our version of time travel easy to digest for the masses, but still complex and exciting enough for the diehard fans. We’re trying to do the same thing this year with Earth-Two and the concept of the multiverse, and the concept of doppelgängers. We’ve been having a lot of fun with that and getting glimpses of Earth-Two probably sooner than people would’ve thought. It’s still Flash. It’s still the same show. It still has those characters and that camaraderie, but our villains are coming from a brand new place, and we’re dealing with different concepts, and it’s just really exciting.

So we could be seeing some characters that we’ve already met before, but in different ways if they hail from Earth-Two?
Yeah. That’s the fun of a parallel world is all the differences. You’re a hero on Earth-One, but you’re a criminal on Earth-Two, and then vice versa. It’s them meeting some of these doppelgangers of people that we’ve already seen, and it’s, “Are they like the people that we’ve seen before?” and getting over our prejudices of seeing some people that you have an attitude about, whether it’s a good attitude or a bad attitude, to be able to see the true person for who they are.

Is that basically how we still have Tom Cavanagh around?
No comment.

Will we see a doppelganger Barry?
I don’t want to say who we see doppelgangers of, because I don’t want to give away surprises. You’re just going to have to wait and see.

Can you talk about how or why Barry gets a new suit?
It’s actually part of the season premiere. Everybody is moving forward from the terrible events of the season finale. Cisco gives Barry the new emblem, which they had seen in the future newspaper from Wells’ time vault last season. It’s a little bit of a way of them saying that we don’t have to be afraid of the future, which is a really poignant moment in the premiere.

Let’s talk about Team Flash. What is Cisco (Carlos Valdes) dealing with in the wake of the Vibe reveal?

Cisco is having episodes in the beginning of the season, which he’s keeping to himself. We’re going to start to see the seeds of what Wells told Cisco at the end of last season that he had also been affected by the particle accelerator. That, and Cisco’s role, is going to become a key part of season two.

What about Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) and her Killer Frost potential?
It’s harder to talk about Caitlin, because we’ve just got lot of interesting things for her that we don’t want to spoil too much of. Danielle has been so amazing, and literally made me cry in the season premiere. She’s definitely kicked it up a new notch and I’m sure she’ll tell you how excited she is about everything that’s going to happen in season two.

What’s going on with Ronnie Raymond (Robbie Amell)?
Well, Ronnie is back in the premiere, and that’s about all I’ll say.

What role is Iris (Candice Patton) playing on Team Flash this season?
In an odd way, even though Wells was a bad guy, he was the team leader, and that role is now empty since he got erased from existence. Iris slides into it very naturally. She’s a born leader. One of the best things in the premiere is Barry decides that he wants to work alone because he doesn’t want to risk anyone else’s lives, and Iris is really the one who gets the band back together again. She’s the only one who can stand up to Barry, in a way, and say, “You’re being a dope.”

Since The Flash will be teeing up midseason spin-off DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, what can you tell us about Kendra Saunders’ (Ciara Renée) real introduction on the show?
She comes in a little bit under the radar. She is a denizen of Central City, as we saw in the finale, and she is going to slowly get involved with our team in a somewhat surprising way. We’ll be introducing her, and also we have Professor Stein, played by the incomparable Victor Garber, who becomes part of the team from the get-go.

Is there anything you can say about the crossover episodes that lead into Legends?
We’re really excited about the crossover. We worked so hard on the crossovers last year, making sure that they were exciting, entertaining and bold. The only way to top it is to go even bigger and even bolder. We’re going to be introducing part of the Hawkman (Falk Hentschel) mythology in those episodes, and Kendra will play a big part in those. The crossovers are really going to set the stage for Legends, but in a cool way so that if you don’t watch Arrow and Flash, and you didn’t see the crossovers, you would still really enjoy Legends.

What are some of the themes you’ll be exploring on The Flash this season?
For season 1, it was really about Barry becoming a hero and really figuring out what it means to be the Flash. Then, season 2 is really about now that he is the Flash, what does that mean? One of the things we didn’t really explore too much last year, and certainly we’ve never really explored on Arrow, is the Flash is becoming a public figure. There’s even, in the premiere episode, a Flash Appreciation Day, where there’s a giant rally in Central City Square to honor the Flash, to give him the key to the city. This idea of Barry dealing with the public and the public perception of him is a new thing for our show. The Arrow has always stayed in the shadows, and is more of an urban legend, but everyone has seen the Flash, and certainly everyone in Central City is living in a world now where metahumans exist. These things are not as out-of-the-ordinary, and everyone is coming to grips with that. That’s one of the big themes that Barry is dealing with, and then also Barry’s nemesis, the Reverse Flash, the man who killed his mom, is gone. He didn’t quite vanquish him, and Barry’s dealing a little bit with that — this feeling that his mission isn’t quite accomplished, and what that means.

Will we see Barry with any new powers this season?
Yeah. We’re going to be seeing him learn a couple of new tricks. One from the comic and one that we actually have come up with, and that we’re actually really excited about. The thing about the Flash that’s fun is there’s always something new to figure out for him to do with his powers, so that it’s not just him running in and running around really fast. It’s one of the endless gifts of the show.

The Flash returns Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.
Source: The Flash boss teases state of Team Flash in season 2 | EW.com

The Rogue Prince
Old 10-05-2015, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-06-2015, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

loving all these spoilers.
Old 10-06-2015, 01:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Good stuff but they are re-using old interviews, they always do that right before the premiere date
Old 10-06-2015, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Barry's lightning rod. It's official!

Love it!

The second half of the season will pull it out, when it's really needed.

Looking forward to their friendship in 2A
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:06 AM
Master Fan

They really don't want to say anything much about Caitlin. We know so little about her this season. They don't even talk about her link to Jay. Thanks god the show is back.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-06-2015, 06:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

I hope they are keeping quiet because it's good stuff not because they don't know where they are going with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
Love it!

The second half of the season will pull it out, when it's really needed.

Looking forward to their friendship in 2A
My thoughts exactly!
Old 10-06-2015, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

^^It seems that there is some pretty exciting stuff for Caitlin this season (from that last interview) and they just don't want to reveal too much.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-06-2015, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The reporters ask like a bajillion questions about Barry and Wells, but a question a piece about the girls.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 10-06-2015, 07:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
^^It seems that there is some pretty exciting stuff for Caitlin this season (from that last interview) and they just don't want to reveal too much.
I always side eye when they say there is SO much going on with a character that they can't share ANYTHING. Pretty sure they did that with Eddie last year. Caitlin isn't like Wells - her very presence isn't a mystery. They could give SOMETHING so people are excited. If she has SO MUCH going on, there should be SOMETHING they can share. Even "she'll be in a love triangle" because we pretty much already know that.
Old 10-06-2015, 07:51 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
I always side eye when they say there is SO much going on with a character that they can't share ANYTHING. Pretty sure they did that with Eddie last year. Caitlin isn't like Wells - her very presence isn't a mystery. They could give SOMETHING so people are excited. If she has SO MUCH going on, there should be SOMETHING they can share. Even "she'll be in a love triangle" because we pretty much already know that.
Yeah I agree on that. You can't say annnyttthinngg, that's just weird. With Wells he is supposedly "dead" so they literally can't say anything otherwise they reveal what happened, is happening to him. I don't think it's Eddie level bad by any means (they did a number on him from detective pretty boy to Iris' beard)

But they've managed to say plenty on Barry, Iris, Cisco etc. I'm just starting to believe there is so much going on Legends, Firestorm, Patty a.k.a Barry's Felicity, that we won't see much for Caitlin individually. Yes with Ronnie momentarily, then with Jay, then the background typing on the keyboard and looking into a microscope.

I hope I'm wrong. And when they do show us E2 Caitlin/KF. They give us some background into Caitlin, just Caitlin.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
Yeah I agree on that. You can't say annnyttthinngg, that's just weird. With Wells he is supposedly "dead" so they literally can't say anything otherwise they reveal what happened, is happening to him. I don't think it's Eddie level bad by any means (they did a number on him from detective pretty boy to Iris' beard)

But they've managed to say plenty on Barry, Iris, Cisco etc. I'm just starting to believe there is so much going on Legends, Firestorm, Patty a.k.a Barry's Felicity, that we won't see much for Caitlin individually. Yes with Ronnie momentarily, then with Jay, then the background typing on the keyboard and looking into a microscope.

I hope I'm wrong. And when they do show us E2 Caitlin/KF. They give us some background into Caitlin, just Caitlin.
I would love more on Caitlin outside of any romance plot. Like...I'd love to see her family, or at least find out more about them. I'd love to see something about HER outside of the lab that people just don't expect. I read a cute fic yesterday where they just had Caitlin be ALL ABOUT Halloween and she gets really into it and gets offended when teenagers don't even try and expect candy so she makes them recite the periodic table if they don't take it seriously before they get candy. I'd love things like that. Things that tell you who Caitlin is as a person, outside of the lab, outside of any romance with Ronnie or Jay or Barry.

I love Caitlin in fanfic so much more than in the show sometimes because they actually show us things like that about her character. "She gets offended you don't take her favorite holiday seriously, so you have to give her the atomic weight of lithium if you want a Snickers." Omg, THAT Caitlin is awesome. Give me that Caitlin! Give me those character moments!