Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Loyal Fan

this is the third promo, right? so, are we not going to be getting a full trailer, just promos? because Arrow hasn't had any promos, but they got that trailer, so maybe The Flash is doing the opposite.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:06 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
First look at Jay Garrick (and Adam "Edge" Copeland as Atom Smasher) -- but still not a full-length trailer:

Looks very good though I still can't believe how cheap Atom Smasher looks.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Just like most of us thought -- going by the speculation that Joe told Iris Mama West was dead.

I can't wait to see all hell break loose. I'm going to assume that Barry had no part in this, and supports Iris 100%.
I don't think that's just spec. I think Jesse said it at a con earlier this summer.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:51 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
I don't think that's just spec. I think Jesse said it at a con earlier this summer.
I do remember something last year before the show had even aired. Someone asked Jesse about Mama West and he said something along the lines of "Well, as far as I know, Iris was told her mom was dead, so I don't know." The fans then speculated that it was Joe who told Iris her mom was dead... and considering how much we saw Joe lie in Season 1 to "protect" Iris, then I absolutely agree with that speculation, but I didn't see anything confirmed.

If Jesse was subtly dropping hints that long ago, it means Mama West's story is something that has been in the works since day 1.

I'm also going to speculate that Mama West was in the early stages of pregnancy with Wally when she "disappeared" (ie: not yet showing) but she either didn't realize it yet, or she knew but kept it a secret.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I do remember something last year before the show had even aired. Someone asked Jesse about Mama West and he said something along the lines of "Well, as far as I know, Iris was told her mom was dead, so I don't know." The fans then speculated that it was Joe who told Iris her mom was dead... and considering how much we saw Joe lie in Season 1 to "protect" Iris, then I absolutely agree with that speculation, but I didn't see anything confirmed.

If Jesse was subtly dropping hints that long ago, it means Mama West's story is something that has been in the works since day 1.

I'm also going to speculate that Mama West was in the early stages of pregnancy with Wally when she "disappeared" (ie: not yet showing) but she either didn't realize it yet, or she knew but kept it a secret.
Found it

I think he knew for sure then because it's also when we first heard he'd be in a love triangle this season with Mama West and a new love interest.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
if he actually told her she was dead and she wasn't, i'd think that'd almost be too much to forgive. unless Mama West wanted him to tell her she was dead.

i hope this drama brings Barry/Iris closer together.
So do I and Joe, what are you doing? Love him, but I hope he has reasons. Good ones. Like, life and real death. Blacklist style.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 09-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Found it

I think he knew for sure then because it's also when we first heard he'd be in a love triangle this season with Mama West and a new love interest.
Thanks for that. The interview I was thinking about was at the Paleyfest or Comic Con before the Series premiered, but it was after the first episode had leaked online . I don't remember what interview it was, but it was on youtube somewhere.

I posted a while back a few possible reasons for why Mama West "left" the family, and why Iris was lied to about it (Hive, witness protection, etc). It will be interesting to see how it turns out. I'm guessing she's the "mystery woman" that the leaked casting sheets called Olivia (although I forget what it said about her).
Old 09-09-2015, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
TWEET]599877862154461185[/TWEET]
Thanks.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Addicted Fan

My theory is that Zoom tried to kidnap Mama West while she was pregnant with Wally so she faked her death and fled (to the future? Earth 2?). Maybe Zoom is still chasing her and Wally and that's how he ends up in Earth 1.

Joe might've helped fake her death and kept hush if she told him it was life and death. But she could've kept Wally a secret so Joe wouldn't balk or follow. And she might've kept the real details about Zoom and her being a time traveler secret too.

Last edited by ParsD; 09-09-2015 at 02:37 PM
Old 09-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Extreme Fan

These 30 sec promos are not very exciting to me..are they not going to release a trailer?
Old 09-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Loyal Fan

i don't know if there is going to be a full trailer. they keep releasing promos, so maybe that's just it instead.

maybe they can't get one together because the special effects aren't ready in post yet?
Old 09-09-2015, 06:43 PM
Addicted Fan

Some set interviews with G/C looking cute and Candice gorgeous af.

ETA: found DP

Last edited by ParsD; 09-09-2015 at 06:48 PM
Old 09-09-2015, 07:14 PM
Loyal Fan

oooh! when are the interviews coming out?
Old 09-09-2015, 07:40 PM
Addicted Fan

fabianmuro posted some snippets. But nothing new. Just Candice being awesome per usual.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:15 PM
Loyal Fan

everyone's promoting the latest promo like it's the actual trailer. i keep seeing links to it calling it the new Flash trailer and i keep getting fooled, lol. kinda makes me think we're not getting a full trailer, though.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread