Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2015, 02:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulContradiction (View Post)

Anyway that speculation has been going around that Caitlin is kissing Jay to make Barry jealous, it doesn't make a whole lot of sens because Caitlin is it still married. Unless Ronnie is dead, but even so what does Caitlin/Jay have to do with Barry. I'll never understand.
I think it's the lack of the wedding ring that has people counting Ronnie out. But finally we've got some Caitlin spoiler discussion (I wish it was about her rather than love interests but whatever).

It could be a flashback or Earth 2. Sorry JayIris crackshippers (no bashing intended)

I doubt Barry will have issue aside from not trusting Jay at the beginning because he's a Speedster and the only ones he's met is Eobard. But they'll of course get on eventually and confide in each other.
Old 08-31-2015, 04:48 AM
Master Fan

Wait, am I missing something? What's up with Jay and Caitlin?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-31-2015, 04:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Wait, am I missing something? What's up with Jay and Caitlin?
Photo was leaked of them...no kissing but looking in mid-makeout.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I'm not gonna say anything just sip my tea.

So you want Barry to be evil? Or do you just want him to be Zoom? And if he is Zoom, what do you think will happen to him as Zoom?
I mean from Earth 2 if Zoom is from Earth 2 and since Jay is The Flash then what did Barry become in Earth 2 see its like the tragic story of noble great Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker who was the hero of the day, the legend who along the way turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader the villain.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade4813 (View Post)
Photo was leaked of them...no kissing but looking in mid-makeout.
Thanks.

Wonder what's going on...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-31-2015, 05:44 AM
Passionate Fan

WestPark!

Old 08-31-2015, 05:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Thanks.

Wonder what's going on...
General thought is it's an E2 thing, since they supposedly filmed a glimpse of KF the same day.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:57 AM
Passionate Fan

E2 Cait is having some fun. Go girl
Old 08-31-2015, 06:33 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Anyway that speculation has been going around that Caitlin is kissing Jay to make Barry jealous, it doesn't make a whole lot of sens because Caitlin is it still married. Unless Ronnie is dead, but even so what does Caitlin/Jay have to do with Barry. I'll never understand.
I don't get this either. Maybe if it was Iris kissing Jay, but not Caitlin... though I imagine Ronnie might have something to say about it . I think I'm going to stick with the E2!Caitlin speculation.

Quote:
WestPark!

Candice/Malese are too cute! I really hope we get lots of (Iris)WestPark friendship. When Wally comes in, I want him meeting Iris's good friend, Linda... .
Old 08-31-2015, 06:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
I don't get this either. Maybe if it was Iris kissing Jay, but not Caitlin... though I imagine Ronnie might have something to say about it . I think I'm going to stick with the E2!Caitlin speculation.

Candice/Malese are too cute! I really hope we get lots of (Iris)WestPark friendship. When Wally comes in, I want him meeting Iris's good friend, Linda... .
It's so amazing they are giving us WestPark finally fixing what they should have done in the first place. Iris/Cailtin is good, but I had my heart set on these two iconic ladies teaming up!

I truly believe that's what they are setting up for this and seasons to come. Barry/Iris/Wally/Linda the only double date we'll enjoy

We know how jealous Bar gets when it comes to Iris if Ronnie's still around he should be like WTH??!! That's why I'm going with E2 as well. Potentially a Jay orientated episode, so it's his POV of events.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:41 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
It's so amazing they are giving us WestPark finally fixing what they should have done in the first place. Iris/Cailtin is good, but I had my heart set on these two iconic ladies teaming up!
Considering Linda's importance in the Flash mythos, I was kind of annoyed that these two didn't hit it off in Season 1. Hopefully they're changing that in Season 2.

Quote:
We know how jealous Bar gets when it comes to Iris if Ronnie's still around he should be like WTH??!! That's why I'm going with E2 as well. Potentially a Jay orientated episode, so it's his POV of events.
This is true. I can see this as a scene where Jay is having a flashback to E2!Caitlin trying to trick him into sucking the heat from his body by flirting with him (this could also be why there was a rumour that Caitlin shows up as "Killer Frost" in the same scene -- she starts to transform).

Maybe because of whatever happened in E2, Jay freaks out when he sees Regular!Caitlin and tries to attack her (the heroes will stop him, of course.)?
Old 08-31-2015, 08:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Get ParkWest on these...viewers!
I need lots of these two this season.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 08-31-2015, 09:53 AM
Total Fan

Okay, so this production art is from Arrow, but I'm trying to figure out the geography of all these cities. Central City and Starling city are a few hours train-ride from each other (I think)... but Coast City is in the tropics somewhere (and apparently a cheap city to live in)? I thought it was closer to the other cities.

Aside from that... I wonder if we'll ever find out about that test pilot that they said went missing at Ferris Air
Old 08-31-2015, 10:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think Coast City may be like the Florida of DC. Or well I guess it is suppose to be near Cali in the comics according to this
Spoiler:

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 08-31-2015 at 10:08 AM
Old 08-31-2015, 11:01 AM
Total Fan

That map! Where is it from? Love that Farmville is on there too (I used to love that game).

What about Metropolis and Gotham?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread