Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2015, 11:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
ikr? :/

You know, it's kinda sad that some folks are surprised that they didn't cut Candice out of the promo. Tells you how much the PR folks sucked at her promoting her last season.
I guess it should have been more covert like, W****** R****** W*** is coming!

They more than sucked!

They could and can only try it for so long, because the narrative all points to Iris, when the SDCC trailer came out they had to recap things important to The Flash and look at that, it was Iris central.
Old 08-14-2015, 11:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
It doesn't make sense for Caitlin to get him out tbh. But Iris seemed to be looking into it at the end last season, so maybe Iris/Caitlin team up...that would be sooooo awesome.

And yep, Candice looks hot. My bb Carlos too. I think it's the cast's first promo shoot since before the show aired. Looks awesome. And I hear CW is gonna be doing a lot more promotion for Flash, JtV and iZombie in general. I wanna see a WestAllen interview or sexy photoshoot...though Candice/Grant are too shy for that
Lol a photoshoot, now that I would love!

Yeah she was in 1x21, she was investigating Nora's murder/Henry's arrest.

But what else have we've heard Caitlin is doing? Literally after 1x14 she had NO story. She was upset about Wells being Reverse but never got a confrontation scene it was just Barry and Cisco who got that moment.

So she could try prove he's innocent with forensic science and stuff. I know the Snowhenry shippers will love it lol!

Does anyone have any addition Caitlin spoilers?

They did say we would have Iris/Caitlin become friends (after a year of barely allowing female characters to interact) so maybe they'll team up on that or just bond over losing someone.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Iris/Linda >>>>>

But I do want an Iris/Cait friendship. It'll help tie the main cast together, which helps with the storytelling.

SnowHenry! Cait as Barry's step-ma would be so cute, I kinda want it too, lol.
Old 08-14-2015, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt. someone should gif that scene.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:24 PM
Absolute Fan

Maybe Henry is injured and Caitlin is the one treating him. I think that would make more sense.
Old 08-14-2015, 01:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
Iris/Linda >>>>>

But I do want an Iris/Cait friendship. It'll help tie the main cast together, which helps with the storytelling.

SnowHenry! Cait as Barry's step-ma would be so cute, I kinda want it too, lol.
Andrew K said [Iris and Caitlin] it's good to have a friendship between women which isn't about fighting over a guy. So I'm looking forward to their interactions although its obvious (to me at least) Candice and Carlos have are very comfortable around each other, in 1x21 how Candice would react to Carlos' lines. So I really want WestVibe friendship! But I'm all for female characters finally interacting! Like we do in real life
Old 08-14-2015, 04:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Good! we need more female friendship in this show. That's my biggest complaint for season 1, the lack of the only 2 main female cast members interacting
Old 08-14-2015, 07:20 PM
Loyal Fan

I think so too- that would be my one complaint about the first season. It was very, very male-oriented, even though it was emotional and light-hearted (which are the qualities often ascribed to female oriented shows and movies, which is probably why i liked it so much anyway).

but as far as the characters go, almost all the male characters and relationships were way more developed and three-dimensional than the two women. Barry, Joe, Henry, Wells and Cisco were all better, more fleshed out characters than Iris and Caitlin (Caitlin had more to do because she was in the lab, but she wasn't nearly as interesting as the guys).

honestly, i think even Arrow did women better, because Felicity, Laurel, Sara, Thea (and Moira in the early seasons) all had big roles and lots to do on that show, even though it's darker and grittier overall.

Hopefully they can get Iris to that point this year, because Patty coming on as simply a love interest obviously isn't going to be a very good role either.
Old 08-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

Man I would love it if Zoom got Henry out of prison and told him chill pops I'm bailing you out, also I would love it if Zoom does things only Barry wish he could do, man I really hope Zoom is Barry.
Old 08-14-2015, 11:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Since Patty is a cop, I think she'll have more to do than just be the love interest.
Old 08-15-2015, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stelena&Bamon (View Post)
Andrew K said [Iris and Caitlin] it's good to have a friendship between women which isn't about fighting over a guy. So I'm looking forward to their interactions although its obvious (to me at least) Candice and Carlos have are very comfortable around each other, in 1x21 how Candice would react to Carlos' lines. So I really want WestVibe friendship! But I'm all for female characters finally interacting! Like we do in real life
I'm looking forward to it because unlike on other shows, I really do like Caitlin in her own right.
Old 08-15-2015, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by proty (View Post)
Since Patty is a cop, I think she'll have more to do than just be the love interest.
Yeah she'll work with Barry, Joe, for the city etc. Andrew Kreisberg just gave a bad description of her role saying she's just there to complicate Bar's love life. He sold her short.

Although Patty is petty because she's jealous over Westallen in the comics, she has other great qualities, I hope they show them.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-15-2015, 06:07 AM
Elite Fan

Ok guys I found something in the New 52 take a look at this
Quote:
That is Future Barry in a blue suit like Zoom is?! also that newspaper he's holding on it reads a boy dies in car crash that boy is Wally West, also this is Future Barry racing back threw time to kill himself please writers let this be the storyline.
Quote:
EDIT and just like I thought he's going back threw time to stop Wally from being killed, his death pushes Barry over the line where he isn't afraid to kill his villains.

Last edited by dragonfire; 08-15-2015 at 08:29 AM
Old 08-15-2015, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-15-2015, 08:43 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Ok guys I found something in the New 52 take a look at this That is Future Barry in a blue suit like Zoom is?! also that newspaper he's holding on it reads a boy dies in car crash that boy is Wally West, also this is Future Barry racing back threw time to kill himself please writers let this be the storyline. EDIT and just like I thought he's going back threw time to stop Wally from being killed, his death pushes Barry over the line where he isn't afraid to kill his villains.
It would be an interesting twist if it was Future!Barry... but since we already saw future!Barry in the show as a Hero, it wouldn't make sense unless it was an alt-universe version (Earth 2, or whatever world that portal opened to).

Future!Barry was messed up. He killed villains (brutally!) before they actually did anything wrong, whereas if present!Barry knew what would happen in the future, I imagine he would have tried to put the future!Villain on the right track instead.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread