Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2017, 12:55 AM
Extreme Fan

That old videoclip explained a lot why Troy is so screwed up. His parents did this to him. That of course doesn't make it ok what he did. Has Madison adopted him now or is she just playing him?

My guess is that Emma Caufields character (or her people) shot that helicopter. Nice to see the Daniel character back but i fear that we will get a stand alone episode about him next week. I rather want to see what is going on with the Nick group.
Skylarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussion.
Old 06-28-2017, 04:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
That old videoclip explained a lot why Troy is so screwed up. His parents did this to him. That of course doesn't make it ok what he did. Has Madison adopted him now or is she just playing him?

My guess is that Emma Caufields character (or her people) shot that helicopter. Nice to see the Daniel character back but i fear that we will get a stand alone episode about him next week. I rather want to see what is going on with the Nick group.
I want to know exactly how Daniel escaped the fire. We know how Troy's mother died,(assuming she drank herself to death) but how did Jake's mother die?

I think Madison will step in and become a surrogate mother to Troy, ( until Nick gets jealous of their relationship), or she's going to kill Troy.

Why did Nick's girlfriend leave? And where did she go? Isn't all her friends dead?

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 06-29-2017 at 11:00 PM
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 05:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

It's weird but I'm starting to "trust" Troy more than Jake. My feeling is still Jake isn't all what he seems. I think Madison looks out for what is best for herself and her kids first, but I think too that Troy is like a different Nick for her in one way and she has begun to see something in him many others don't. I don't know if he can be "saved", but for now he is the most interesting of the new characters to me. I'm happy Daniel has come back to the show, but I must say I don't miss Ofelia.
Ellacott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 06:47 AM
Extreme Fan

There is no logical explanation how Daniel could have survived the fire so they just didn't give us any explanation at all is my guess.

I too think Troy is the most interesting new character and i really love the actor playing him. But i am already prepared for him to die because Villains always do in this kind of shows. I hope i am wrong. I like Madisons relationship with him, she could be a real good influence. She is now trying to "fix" him because she failed Nick.

Who is Buck? Do you mean Nick? I am glad she left because she is not relevant to the story right now. I fear she might come back and kill Troy though.

Last edited by Skylarc; 06-29-2017 at 06:59 AM
Old 06-29-2017, 11:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylarc (View Post)
There is no logical explanation how Daniel could have survived the fire so they just didn't give us any explanation at all is my guess.
Ok. I thought I miss something. Is Daniel's daughter alive?

Quote:
I too think Troy is the most interesting new character and i really love the actor playing him. But i am already prepared for him to die because Villains always do in this kind of shows. I hope i am wrong. I like Madisons relationship with him, she could be a real good influence. She is now trying to "fix" him because she failed Nick.
I love Daniel Sherman too, and Troy is the most intriguing character introduce this season. But I wouldn't classify him as a villain just yet. He might just be another misunderstood character, like Stand was back in season 1. Although I still don't like Stand that much.

Quote:
Who is Buck? Do you mean Nick? I am glad she left because she is not relevant to the story right now. I fear she might come back and kill Troy though.
I meant Nick. I'm a little surprised that Nick didn't after her the next day. Hmm? I wonder why he stayed when he didn't want to stay originally.

Quote:

It's weird but I'm starting to "trust" Troy more than Jake. My feeling is still Jake isn't all what he seems
I think theirs more to Troy then we know. Jack seem too perfect . Usually when someone is too perfect they usually have something seriously wrong with them, or they have a hidden agenda.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:57 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Jack seem too perfect . Usually when someone is too perfect they usually have something seriously wrong with them, or they have a hidden agenda.
That's a good way of describing it. I keep having the sense of waiting for the other shoe to drop when it comes Jake as well, but I do believe it's precisely because he appears close to perfect and characters like that either don't survive very long in apocalyptic settings or simply take longer to reveal their true nature. For now, I kind of expect the former fate for Jake. Alicia seems to do a lot of the heavy lifting in terms of thinking/planning ahead and if Jake doesn't catch up I just don't see how he's gonna come out alive once the ranch inevitably implodes.
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Koda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:27 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
btw if you wanna discuss more, feel free to post here

http://www.fanforum.com/f478/fear-wa...-1-a-63191453/
Thanks.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I couldn't wait and already read spoilers. That msf is gonna be so good.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Whatever happens I hope Madison and Alicia and Strand survive of the main cast and I hope they can keep Troy.
Gwen107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 07:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this episode. So Alicia know Troy killed those people. Nick and Madison knows this as well. I think Jake and his father knows the truth too.

So Ofelia's boyfriend is dead. So why did they bring Ofelia back with them? So Troy and Jake's father is racist. So does anyone think that maybe Nick's girlfriend didn't leave by choice?
Old 07-10-2017, 02:05 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm still a bit confused what's going with Ofelia's story this year too, but I imagine we'll get some (more) answers during the second half. I expect Luciana to return and spill some truths about the ranch folks as well, but I gotta say I'm rather fond of Nick's development ever since she left. Madison's fabulously interesting this season, but I still wish Travis didn't have to die for this. *sigh* Nick killing Jeremiah might turn out to be what finally brings about the change/reveal in Jake's personality that many of us have been anticipating. Somehow I don't think the Otto brothers are gonna buy that suicide setup for long, but Madison has a good grip on Troy by now, which might make Jake the bigger issue on that front. Ugh, if only we didn't have to wait until fall for new episodes...
Rina ↳ [Tumblr || Art || Icons]
alycia debnam-carey & eliza taylor |
Koda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koda (View Post)
I'm still a bit confused what's going with Ofelia's story this year too, but I imagine we'll get some (more) answers during the second half. I expect Luciana to return and spill some truths about the ranch folks as well, but I gotta say I'm rather fond of Nick's development ever since she left. Madison's fabulously interesting this season, but I still wish Travis didn't have to die for this. *sigh* Nick killing Jeremiah might turn out to be what finally brings about the change/reveal in Jake's personality that many of us have been anticipating. Somehow I don't think the Otto brothers are gonna buy that suicide setup for long, but Madison has a good grip on Troy by now, which might make Jake the bigger issue on that front. Ugh, if only we didn't have to wait until fall for new episodes...
I love the change in Nick as well. Nick and Madison are more alike then I originally thought. Now it make sense why she fight so hard for Nick to the point it seem like she obsession with him. When Madison fight for Nick she's actaully fighting for herself.

I think Travis needed to die to push the story forward. I'm starting to wonder if Travis died in the plane crash, or could he had survive and some one else kill him?
Old 07-11-2017, 06:55 AM
Extreme Fan

I watched the sneak peek for 309 and wow, Walkers people moving into the farm. Didn't know Madisons deal was about sharing it. I can't see that going well especially as Walkers group has no right to be there in the first place. Jeremiah as bad as he was bought that land and the court said it is rightfully his. Not to mention all the food, meds, weapons etc. That belongs to the farm people not Walkers group.

I am really worried that Troy gets killed by the end of the season. I wonder how the dynamic between him and Nick will change after Nick killed his father. Does he feel guilty about it and will be nicer to Troy? Probably not. I really would love if those two could become some kind of friends.
Reply   Post New Thread