and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-08-2013, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for that.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
HOLMES AND WATSON COME FACE TO FACE WITH MORIARTY WHEN THEIR FORMER ADVERSARY IS BROUGHT IN TO CONSULT ON A KIDNAPPING CASE, ON “ELEMENTARY,” THURSDAY, JAN. 2

Natalie Dormer Returns as Moriarty

“The Diabolical Kind” – Holmes and Watson come face to face with Moriarty when their one-time adversary is brought in as a consultant on a kidnapping case. Meanwhile, Detective Bell continues his struggle on the road to recovery, on ELEMENTARY, Thursday, Jan. 2 (10:01 – 11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: #Moriarty is back! And she’s working w/ Holmes & Watson?! #Elementary @CBS 1/2 10:01pm CBS Press Express | HOLMES AND WATSON COME FACE TO FACE WITH MORIARTY WHEN THEIR FORMER ADVERSARY IS BROUGHT IN TO CONSULT ON A KIDNAPPING CASE, ON “ELEMENTARY,” THURSDAY, JAN. 2
Elementary - Episode 2.12 - The Diabolical Kind - Press Release | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Elementary - Episode 2.11 - Internal Audit - Sneak Peek | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Can't wait.

Icon by Me
Old 12-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks.
Old 12-26-2013, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This all sounds very exciting.

Quote:
Spoilers From Executive Producer Rob Doherty!

Casting News

Executive Producer Rob Doherty shares that an upcoming episode the series will feature “the state of the Mafia in New York City in 2013″ and “the heads of two warring families”. Turns out the heads of the families involved will be played by Paul Sorvino (Santa Baby 2, Law and Order, Still Standing) and Vincent Curatola (The Good Wife, Person of Interest, The Sopranos). Thanks to TVLine’s Vlada Gelman’s article on December 18, 2013 for this wonderful news.

Joan Watson’s Family

Looks like we will be learning about Joan Watson’s (Lucy Liu) father in an upcoming episode, but we will not be meeting him anytime soon. According to Executive Producer Rob Doherty, “We may meet somebody down the line, but this episode is another little window into who Joan is and where she comes from.”

Dougherty shared, “I don’t think we’ve ever said any of this explicitly in the show, but the way we’ve always imagined it is Joan’s birth father fell out of the picture and her mother remarried with the last name Watson. So this story is based on that understanding of her circumstances. We’re just going to find out a little more about what went down when she was a kid and a little more about the status of her birth dad.” Many thanks to Entertainment Weekly’s Sandra Gonzalez and her Spoiler Room column from December 6, 2013 for this news.

Moriarty Returns

According to Rob Doherty, executive producer, “Sherlock and Joan come to believe that Moriarty may have orchestrated [the kidnapping of a young girl], which is a tad confusing since she’s been in federal custody for several months now. So in the episode, they seek her out and she becomes something of a participant in the investigation into the kidnapping.”

Last time we heard mention of Moriarty in 2×3 We Are Everyone, Sherlock Holmes (Jonny Lee Miller) was reading a letter from Jamie Moriarty (Natalie Dormer) that she had sent him from jail. As in the past, Moriarty’s involvement in Holmes’ life will be muddled and confusing for him. “People who have enjoyed the complicated relationship will not be disappointed. It remains as complicated as ever. It’s very interesting for Sherlock to see her and be around her again,” shared Doherty.

Turns out Joan Watson (Lucy Liu) will be affected by Jamie also. “And it’s, of course, not just about how it lands on Sherlock but Joan as well, given that Joan played such a major role in Moriarty’s takedown at the end of the first season. There’s plenty of unfinished business between them, so we single those two out for a little alone time over the course of the episode,” Doherty stated.

Moriarty is limited in her ability to influence others because of her incarceration. “She recognizes that she was defeated but she hasn’t quite figured it out yet,” revealed Doherty. “I think she’s certainly one to point out that she has a lot in comon with Sherlock, but unlike him, she has remained independent to her detriment and, ultimately, that’s really what led to her downfall last year. She doesn’t have a Watson in her life, and she could probably benefit from one. Sherlock and Joan as a unit tend to be stronger than Moriarty as a solo.”

Within Elementary 2×12 The Diabolical Kind, Doherty describes, “We’re going to reveal some secrets regarding her past and where she comes from and what she’s done to get where she is. You know, it’s definitely an episode with some major twists and we’re excited for it [to] air.” Thanks to Sandra Gonzalez of Entertainment Weekly’s article on December 5,2013 for this fabulous interview.

Spoilers From Executive Producer Rob Doherty! | Elementary Fans
Old 12-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Elite Fan

thanks for the spoilers
Old 12-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks from me too. I've been watching the repeats.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new article!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 12-29-2013, 09:59 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the latest news.