Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2009, 05:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

OYE VEY..only 15? clearly when he left he was learning to drive, so they should have aged him. STUPID WRITERS.
EJami powerful, tangible, wild & completely off the charts Choice, not chance, determined destiny. He, too, has been changed in his turn, changed utterly: & a terrible beauty was born. Love comes in many forms & faces, as there are many roads to truth.
Dommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Banned

Major Rumor regarding Nicole/Melanie/Mia

The shocking news that will turn Salem upside down...

Both Melanie and Mia are Nicole Walker's daughters. Unknowingly she ever had them, she finds out that Trent Robbins drugged her and took her eggs, when she was a freshmen in college. The Shocker is that Melanie and Mia are paternal long lost twins and Trent is also the father of Mia. Trent Robbins fertilized the eggs, paid a willing participate to carry till she gives birth. Trent put Mia up for adoption and fathered Melanie himself. Trent's plan was to keep Melanie from her brother and her twin sister for her whole life. Trent has lied about everything regarding Melanie to keep anyone biologically from finding her, he even lied about her age. She recently just turned 17 not 18.

In the coming months Nicole will butt heads with Melanie over the fuel project in order to get the money to pay Mia to keep her secret from EJ and to raise Mia's unborn baby. Stefano accidentally comes across some information regarding Mia and Melanie. Mia was adopted and her biological father is Trent. Stefano becomes suspicious what Nicole is keeping from Ej, so he ends up getting a sample of Nicole and Mia's DNA, what he learns shocks him that Nicole is Mia's mother and that Melanie could be Mia's twin sister. He decides to keep the information to himself until he figures out the reason Nicole is with this pregnant teenager Mia and giving her large amount of cash.

Major Rumor regarding Nicole/Melanie/Mia (found it love it what do you think) - Days of Our Lives Message Boards - Soaps.com
MELANIEnBROOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Absolute Fan

Wow.
sweetestsin1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Don't believe it. I mean no offence. But this is posted by TERRY!
Leneoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:12 PM
MST Manager

That is one of the worst rumors I've ever heard in my history of watching soaps.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

jfc, phloe are so going to happen this year. i've only been waiting a decade for it too!
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 09:35 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm pretty sure EJami is happening for real this year too!!

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
LuvinJames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

best of luck to your ship! i just hope days keeps everything on the right track. and by that i mean, melanie gets run over by a truck.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:32 PM
MST Manager

Sami is such a idiot for trusting EJ again. Even though she doesn't know about his part in the kidnapping, I really find it hard to believe that she has conveniently forgot what other stuff he has done in the past, including forcing her to have sex with him. I would never want to be having breakfast w/ the dude, let alone having him live with me. To hell that they have two kids together.

And EJ is the only one that understood what she went through with Sydney missing? Seriously? She has lost her damn mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal heart (View Post)
jfc, phloe are so going to happen this year. i've only been waiting a decade for it too!
You mean, happen again, right? Because they were together before.
Old 04-10-2010, 11:18 PM
Absolute Fan

^^ To each their own. Sami also forced Austin to have sex with her....they're both done horrible things and to each other. What EJ did to Sami with Sydney was no worse than what she did to him when she finally told him about their daughter AFTER "she" died.

Yes, I'm an EJami, but I honestly just want them to be given a fair shot. Lumi and Safe were given a true shot at being a couple and now I feel it's EJami's turn. There's fans out there for each couple. If EJami doesn't work out, then fine. But I feel the writers should at least give them a chance...

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
LuvinJames23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Supreme Fan

I like Sami and EJ too but there needs to be a major overhaul. Major.

You buckle my knees

I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe"

diamondmolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 07:41 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
^^ To each their own. Sami also forced Austin to have sex with her....they're both done horrible things and to each other. What EJ did to Sami with Sydney was no worse than what she did to him when she finally told him about their daughter AFTER "she" died.
There is no way a comparison can be made to EJ forcing Sami to have sex with him and Sami keeping the truth about Sydney's paternity. One has NOTHING to do with the other and is not even remotely on the same level. Oh, and I was NEVER a Sami/Austin fan and I absolutely hated most of what she did to Austin and most of their relationship together, which should have never happened, in my opinion.

But, as already mentioned, definitely to each his own so we shall agree to disagree.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
You mean, happen again, right? Because they were together before.
i know, i've shipped pc since the beginning. i just meant hopefully they'll happen right this time around. i mean, i loved them x infinity when they first started out, but now, i feel like the writers are really trying to build something better than before. and lets face it, no teen relationship ever gets pay off until years down the line... at least none that i've liked.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:08 PM
Absolute Fan

They definitely have Phloe hanging around each other even more now than ever. I definitely think they're gonna go there after the whatever happens between Melanie/Nathan goes down.
sweetestsin1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:04 PM
MST Manager

Phillip and Chloe have sex coming up in the next week, according to the latest SOD.