Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Loyal Fan

@Sparkleyღ -Thanks for the posting the interview. I knew it was Mike. However I wonder what happen to Orson. I love that they plan on doing a lot of close calls. Where everyone will be guessing who will die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)
yeah. although the press release that just came out made it pretty easy to figure out.

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES - "Any Moment" - Julie becomes concerned over Susan's parenting skills when she begins to allow MJ to do whatever he feels like doing; with Carlos resigning from his high paying job, Gaby tries to land her own high-powered position in order to keep up her extravagant lifestyle; Bree is suspicious of Andrew's intentions when he announces that he's getting married; Lynette puts a plan into action in the hopes of winning Tom back; and Ben finally proposes to Renee, on "Desperate Housewives," SUNDAY, MARCH 25 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/DANNY FELD) MARCIA CROSS, SHAWN PYFROM
Julie needs to give Susan a break. This is the second time she lost a husband. Karl just died one year before Mike. Susan only letting M.J do whatever he wants because she knows that M.J is hurting because he just lost his father. Julie should be able to understand that.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Everything Mike/Susan have been through and this is how they end..with Susan becoming a widow... While Orson still gets to roll around after causing so much desturction on Wisteria Lane. Kills Edie, manipulates Bree, I wish he would die.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
Everything Mike/Susan have been through and this is how they end..with Susan becoming a widow... While Orson still gets to roll around after causing so much desturction on Wisteria Lane. Kills Edie, manipulates Bree, I wish he would die.
Orson didn't kill Edie and Edie wasn't the best character on this show. Why is everybody now caring about Edie when it's been 3 seasons since she was oft?. Yes, I liked Edie but she was by far my least favorite character on the show in earlier seasons. Orson, didn't kill everyone off the show.

I've never cared for Mike or Susan but I feel so bad for M.J cause he's so young and now he's lost his dad it's horrible for a little child.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree with you Sparkleyღ in this case. I feel bad about MJ too. Thart poor little boy will loose his dad And I feel sorry for Julie too. But more for MJ.
Mike was good in the beginning of the show in Season 1 I was like "Yeah he´s kinda intersting". But now he just boring I don`t know....

Killing Orson makes no sense. Killing Tom makes no sense. Killing Charlos would be stupid. Mike is involved in this Mafia thing so its over for him sorry to say that but its just the truth.

Sparkleyღ is right Orson didn`t kill Edie. He ran over Mike and Chuck, but he only killed Chuck.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-09-2012, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

I can't say I'm a Mike fan. I think he is so boring (I know the husbands aren't focused on, but he was even more bland). That said it is sad for Susan/MJ.

Thanks for the latest.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
I agree with you Sparkleyღ in this case. I feel bad about MJ too. Thart poor little boy will loose his dad And I feel sorry for Julie too. But more for MJ.
Mike was good in the beginning of the show in Season 1 I was like "Yeah he´s kinda intersting". But now he just boring I don`t know....

Killing Orson makes no sense. Killing Tom makes no sense. Killing Charlos would be stupid. Mike is involved in this Mafia thing so its over for him sorry to say that but its just the truth.

Sparkleyღ is right Orson didn`t kill Edie. He ran over Mike and Chuck, but he only killed Chuck.
Orson didn't kill Edie, but it was because of Orson Edie had her car accident. She swerve to keep from hitting him.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon's secret (View Post)
Orson didn't kill Edie, but it was because of Orson Edie had her car accident. She swerve to keep from hitting him.
Exactly which might as well kill her IMO. If he hadnt been there she still wouldve been alive. And I've always liked edie the best so nothing new there. But he has caused to much drama for me to like him again.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 03-09-2012 at 05:31 PM
Old 03-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the press release!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Exactly which might as well kill her IMO. If he hadnt been there she still wouldve been alive. And I've always liked edie the best so nothing new there. But he has caused to much drama for me to like him again.
Yeah, he was there but not to intentionally let Edie swerve into a pole it was Edie wow was speeding down the road at night getting away from her awful husband. Orson didn't have anything to do with killing Edie it was her own fault she died.

Orson ran over Mike yes, but he tends to act out of shear anger and not talk first. That's what all men do when faced with something from their past. I didn't like Chuck at all so I didn't care that he was oft. However, this storyline that had Orson do all those bad things was so forced that it made Orson out to be some kind of awful human beiing with no feelings at all and that's just not true.

After, all the years of watching this show I have never been so mad at Marc Cherry but after making Orson a bad guy I am now glad that this show is going off the air.

Also, they wouldn't have killed Mike if this was not the last season JFYI.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 03-11-2012, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Sneak Peeks!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/03/des...16-you_11.html
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-11-2012, 06:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleyღ (View Post)
Yeah, he was there but not to intentionally let Edie swerve into a pole it was Edie wow was speeding down the road at night getting away from her awful husband. Orson didn't have anything to do with killing Edie it was her own fault she died.

After, all the years of watching this show I have never been so mad at Marc Cherry but after making Orson a bad guy I am now glad that this show is going off the air.

Also, they wouldn't have killed Mike if this was not the last season JFYI.
I know he didnt intentionally do it, but he is still the cause of it. If he hadnt down spiraled so much he wouldnt have been there for Edie to swerve to miss thus she wouldnt have hit the pole. I dont even think he called 911 after it happened or showed any guilt that she died. Its far from her just her fault because she was speeding.

I enjoyed Orson S3-4 but they already ruined him by the time season 5 came around so making him into who he is now isnt surprsing. But I am also glad that this is the last season since I think making Porter Scavo, Julies baby daddy is just ridiculous in every way imaginable.

And i know they wouldnt kill him off unless it was the last season and I am partially fine it but also think it sucks due to everything they have gone through only for them to ultimatley get to this point where he dies.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mike was the only logical choice to kill...and there is nothing someone can do about it to not let it happend. As I wrote before: As long as all the housewives stay alive (Susan, Gabby, Bree and Lynette) I`m not bitter.

Loved one comment on Facebook were someone wrote that it all could have been a dream of Mary Alice ...very funny.

And I want this Jane to go. She´s annoying.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-12-2012, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know he didnt intentionally do it, but he is still the cause of it. If he hadnt down spiraled so much he wouldnt have been there for Edie to swerve to miss thus she wouldnt have hit the pole. I dont even think he called 911 after it happened or showed any guilt that she died. Its far from her just her fault because she was speeding.

I enjoyed Orson S3-4 but they already ruined him by the time season 5 came around so making him into who he is now isnt surprsing. But I am also glad that this is the last season since I think making Porter Scavo, Julies baby daddy is just ridiculous in every way imaginable.

And i know they wouldnt kill him off unless it was the last season and I am partially fine it but also think it sucks due to everything they have gone through only for them to ultimatley get to this point where he dies.
He wasn't the cause of Edie speeding down the road that was her doing. But, yeah he did run over Mike which wasn't a best thing to do but I can't see why they ruined Orson as a potential good guy cause that's what he was to Bree. I care more about Bree than anybody else on WL and I feel that Orson will always be the one person in her life that made her happy and so if Bree's happy I"M happy.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I also hate that they made Orson a bad guy. He was a grey character before this season, so it really sucked that they went that road. I was not a Mike fan since S3 I felt he became really boring in the late seasons, and I didn't like how they tried to ruin Katherine character by making her crazy over Mike. I am sad for Susan and MJ though, but I agree killing Mike was a logical choice if they wanted to kill off someone.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkleyღ (View Post)
He wasn't the cause of Edie speeding down the road that was her doing. But, yeah he did run over Mike which wasn't a best thing to do but I can't see why they ruined Orson as a potential good guy cause that's what he was to Bree. I care more about Bree than anybody else on WL and I feel that Orson will always be the one person in her life that made her happy and so if Bree's happy I"M happy.
He wasnt the cause of her speeding but he was the cause of her crashing which was the issue here. But ever since he came back from jail he has been nothing but a worry for Bree sadly and just wasnt around for her best interest though I wish they had found another character to be blackmailing her. Macy Gibbons wouldve been a good fit I think.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread