Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2012, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

I'm happy to see Andrew back as well.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
A recent tweet of yours left me with the sneaking suspicion that you know the identity of Julie’s baby-daddy on DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. Spill! — Willa

The TV Addict: Seeing as though we hate to be the guy who spoils all of the surprises those hardworking scribes over at DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES have up their sleeves, we’ll simply leave it at this: The lucky (or is it unlucky?) baby-daddy-to-be lives — as luck would have it — across the street from Susan. Which, if we remember our Wisteria Lane geography, would plant him firmly in Lynette’s already over-crowded house.
Ask the Addict: Spoilers for THE GOOD WIFE, DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, ONCE UPON A TIME, DEGRASSI, SUPERNATURAL & More! | the TV addict
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-18-2012, 10:35 PM
Elite Fan

^ Thanks. I still can't believe it's Porter
Old 02-19-2012, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's really crazy how they made Porter the father of Julie's baby. But, it should be an interesting storyline with more twists to it.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 02-20-2012, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

PRESS RELEASE FOR EPISODE 8.16
Quote:
"You Take for Granted" - Susan convinces Mike to go to the police when she discovers that Ben's loanshark is out to get him; Gaby is justifiably concerned when Carlos exhibits some strange behavior on his first day back to work; Tom's girlfriend, Jane, drops a bombshell on Lynette during Penny's birthday party; and Mrs. McCluskey, who is suffering from terminal cancer, asks Bree to help put an end to her life, on "Desperate Housewives," SUNDAY, MARCH 11 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Does anyone think that Jane will announce that she is pregnant with Tom's baby at Penny's birthday party?,or that she is engage to Tom? What do you think she will announce?

Does anyone know what Lynette said to Tom in the promo for next week episode?
Old 02-20-2012, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Porter is 18/19 and Julie is 26, since she was 24 two years ago.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the press release.

Quote:
Life-changing events on Desperate Housewives this March inspire one last flashback-filled episode before the series finale in May. This time, look for reappearances from Steven Culp as Bree's dead husband, Rex Van De Kamp, and Rob star Lupe Ontiveros as Carlos' late mama, Juanita Solis — you remember, the one who got plowed down by Bree's son Andrew.
Desperate Housewives - Episode 8.17 - Latest from TV Guide

ETA: Desperate Housewives Episode 8x15 Promo
and when we get together
the summer never ends...

Last edited by Roswell Dream Girl; 02-20-2012 at 01:19 PM
Old 02-21-2012, 04:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)

Does anyone else wonder what Jane's big announcement might be? I think Jane is going to announce that she and Tom are getting married,or that they are having a baby?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aw, Karen!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 02-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

8.16 - You Take For Granted - HQ Episode Stills
Old 02-21-2012, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the stills and latest spoilers.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Question: Any Desperate Housewives scoop about Lynette and Tom? Fans are getting sick of this separation; it’s gone on far too long! —Rachel

Ausiello: We cornered DH boss Marc Cherry at Sunday’s WGA Awards and gently grilled him about a possible T/L reunion. “We’ve got some interesting twists and turns [ahead],” he said, “and what I hope will be an amazing and fascinating end to their relationship.” Cherry went on to all but confirm that Brenda Strong the woman and not just the voice will be featured in the swan song, saying, “I would say that the odds of seeing [Mary Alice] on screen in the season finale are very high.”
Spoilers on Glee, Good Wife, Community Body of Proof and More -- Ask Ausiello
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-22-2012, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I want to see Mary Alice again for the finale.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
Spoilers on Glee, Good Wife, Community Body of Proof and More -- Ask Ausiello

Quote:
Ausiello: We cornered DH boss Marc Cherry at Sunday’s WGA Awards and gently grilled him about a possible T/L reunion. “We’ve got some interesting twists and turns [ahead],” he said, “and what I hope will be an amazing and fascinating end to their relationship.” Cherry went on to all but confirm that Brenda Strong the woman and not just the voice will be featured in the swan song, saying, “I would say that the odds of seeing [Mary Alice] on screen in the season finale are very high.”
I hope we do not find out that Mary Alice is actually alive,and this is all part of a book that she is writing. Someone on IMDB post that this was all a part of Mary Alice's book. I hope it's not true, because than I would really be piss. It didn't work on Dallas,and it didn't work on Roseanne. So it's a bad idea to try something like that now.

I wish there was more spoiler on Tom and Lynette. I do not trust Jane, she just sounds way to perfect. Kinda like a stepford wife.
Old 02-23-2012, 11:11 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoilage.