Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2004, 05:00 PM
Absolute Fan

I thought the article was crude about Terri, too and I totally disagree about Spinner having his own show. As for those "specs," I don't think the show has been pushing for JT/Paige since the beginning. I think they were pushing Paige/Spinner from the beginning. There were hints of Paige/JT in season 2. They've been hinting at JT/Liberty season 2, so I think there's a possibility of JT either hooking up with Paige or Liberty. But I don't think it's going to be this season. For Spinner and Terri...I wanted them together in season 1 and 2, but I don't see any problems in Paige and Spinner's relationship that would break them up. And there's no hint that Spinner likes Terri again or that she likes him. Paige/Spinner are a lot like Simon/Alexa in the old series IMO.

Also, I asked this in the other thread, but nobody responded: What does everyone think the subplot in "Take On Me" is going to be?

[ 01-21-2004: Message edited 80sBabygirl ]
Old 01-21-2004, 05:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by tedibeargirl2003:
<STRONG>i need something new bout degrassi to ease my cravings.</STRONG>
seriously.
someone hack into the ctvmedia site and/or agree to go with me to the N's offices and steal the new degrassi episodes.
Old 01-21-2004, 05:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by secret boyfriend:
<STRONG>
Also, how cool would it be if Spinner and Terri got together? IMO, they seem like a better couple than Spinner and Paige.</STRONG>
noooo way! Spinner&Paige are seriously my favorite functional couple so far this season. Of course, once Marco&Dylan happens, they will be dethroned. but yeah. I mean, do you really want a guy like Spinner for Terri? I think Spinner needs someone like Paige to keep him in check. They balance eachother out because they both have such hardcore personalities, i think they're really the only two who can handle the other's disposition.
For instance, only Spinner could handle Paige's demanding shrewdness and dissatisfaction at his hard attempts at getting her the perfect locker. And only Paige could handle Spinner's overall ignorance or homo-misunderstandings (I don't think it's phobia!). And only Paige could be brutal towards Manny when Spinner couldn't. I mean. i'm gonna be really sad the day they break up. Cause knowing Degrassi, they're gonna be broken up at some point.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 80sBabygirl:
<STRONG>Also, I asked this in the other thread, but nobody responded: What does everyone think the subplot in "Take On Me" is going to be?
</STRONG>
I have no idea what it could be. I was thinking maybe they wouldn't have one since the main one has 5 people to really focus on? But I don't think they would make an episode without a subplot, I can't think of any that haven't had one.

And le le low i'm with you on breaking into the-n! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i can imagine it now, what fun it would be

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 01-21-2004, 06:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Also, I asked this in the other thread, but nobody responded: What does everyone think the subplot in "Take On Me" is going to be?

well i dont know if this is true or not, but i heard that sense that epsiode is like a special of the breakfeast club they are not gunna have a subplot...but like i said i have no idea if its true....
Old 01-21-2004, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by LidelKewte:
<STRONG> [/b]

well i dont know if this is true or not, but i heard that sense that epsiode is like a special of the breakfeast club they are not gunna have a subplot...but like i said i have no idea if its true....</STRONG>
That makes sense. If it is like The Breakfast Club, they won't all be together the whole time, will they? If they aren't, the episode can be a subplot and main plot in itself.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm with the majority on this. I think, assuming it is modeled after The Breakfast Club, that they won't have much time for a subplot. Because Degrassi is only a half an hour...they need to extend it.
Old 01-21-2004, 06:57 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurenc9:
<STRONG>

That makes sense. If it is like The Breakfast Club, they won't all be together the whole time, will they? If they aren't, the episode can be a subplot and main plot in itself.</STRONG>
You know what..I never thought of that..because yeah I highly doubt they'll all be together the whole time, because they weren't in the movie. I highly doubt Raditch will sit there the whole time, he's got to wander away at least a couple of times. Youve got a really good point there, Lauren! Also, the truth or dare part is going to be interesting..and I wonder if Kendra finds out that Hazel kissed Toby, even if it was for a dare? Hmm....
Old 01-21-2004, 07:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Homophobia is what its called when your afraid of gay or lesbian people is highly against it or somthing like that lol.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Execproducer hasn't said anything today, has he? that board has been consumed by The Advocate and Tiger Beat discussions. I wish he'd make a least one post a day. He makes me feel good and happy!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
sorry, I am bored, and I haven't heard anything new or exciting today. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-21-2004, 08:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

i am so into breaking into the n and stealing new eps.

"These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase" -Evanescence
Old 01-21-2004, 08:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for answering back on "Take On Me!" That makes sense that there would be no subplot. There will probably be subplots going on with the "couple pairings": Jimmy/Hazel, Sean/Ellie getting to know each other. As for Toby telling Kendra about the kiss...well the two don't even act like they're bf/gf, although it would be fun to see her get all worked about it if he tells her.
Old 01-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Laurenc9:
<STRONG>Execproducer hasn't said anything today, has he? that board has been consumed by The Advocate and Tiger Beat discussions. I wish he'd make a least one post a day. He makes me feel good and happy!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
sorry, I am bored, and I haven't heard anything new or exciting today. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It's funny, a week ago nobody really talked about Marco and Dylan and ever since that article came out...it's all about Marco and Dylan! I was just so shocked that we have been talking about them for the past 3 days! Yea I know it sounds kinda corny, but I love talking about those 2 cuties! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Luke and Noah on as the world turns -best.couple.ever

Icon by morningglory___ from LJ
Old 01-21-2004, 10:08 PM
New Fan

I think it will be very difficult getting into their relationship. Degrassi will have to go in depth enough to be informative about gay couples with about offending people. Well, I'm tired good night all.
Old 01-21-2004, 10:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just read another excert from the interview with Adamo and John. John's not gay!!!! YAY!!! there is hope that hott straight guys still exist!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]
sorry! bad news is Adamo won't say, and probably won't reveal the secret anytime soon. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] oh well 1 out of two ain't bad!
ok.. I'll start breathing and calm down some...
Gosh I need help!! We need a Degrassi Addicts Anonymous or something. I don't want to not be a fan, I just want to have my life back!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread