Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2015, 03:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTequilia (View Post)
I think his school year may be over already. I forget the exact explanation but he was looking for a "summer job". I like to believe he just flunked out.
Please, college usually ends in may for the semester. Seems like he's been around for a few months.
I could feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his loneliness. For the first time I was really seeing Max Evans, I saw me as he saw me, and the amazing thing was, in his eyes, I was beautiful. - Liz Parker
Old 05-29-2015, 03:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I bet eli and clare are prom king and queen again
I could feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his loneliness. For the first time I was really seeing Max Evans, I saw me as he saw me, and the amazing thing was, in his eyes, I was beautiful. - Liz Parker
Old 05-29-2015, 07:45 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiSy TiFF (View Post)
I bet eli and clare are prom king and queen again
Please, god, no. I remember seeing a short clip from the latest promo and Clare, Jenna and Alli weren't wearing crowns. Maybe Becky or Imogen wins. Or that clips takes place before any of them are crowned and actually means nothing.
Old 05-30-2015, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

I hope Jenna wins together with Connor or did they winn already. It would be kinda cool if Becky wins
Old 05-30-2015, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soeshie20 (View Post)
I hope Jenna wins together with Connor or did they winn already. It would be kinda cool if Becky wins
That would be cool. I hope Drew wins. I wish Drew and Clare would win so they can share a slow dance together.
Old 05-30-2015, 11:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm supportive of anything that gets in the way of Eli getting a perfect night, so team Clew for prom king and queen.
Old 05-30-2015, 01:10 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandiexjeyton (View Post)
That would be cool. I hope Drew wins. I wish Drew and Clare would win so they can share a slow dance together.
Yes, team Clew for prom king and queen.

Just curious, but how far along is Clare suppose to be at the time of prom? She doesn't really seem to be obviously showing.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 05-31-2015, 09:28 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think it's that unusual for Eli to take Clare to prom. It's not like he's Spinner *shrug*
Old 06-01-2015, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
Yes, team Clew for prom king and queen.

Just curious, but how far along is Clare suppose to be at the time of prom? She doesn't really seem to be obviously showing.
good question. I'm not sure. I want to see her baby being born.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Degrassi cancelled from TeenNick/MTV Canada.

Well, I guess we know the reason for the delay. I don't know if this was an MTV Canada decision which in turn, effected TeenNick or TeenNick themselves decided not to fund the show anymore. I do know that the main Nickelodeon channel is in a ratings freefall and whenever that happens, the sibling nets suffer from less attention. Or maybe the channel didn't feel like having to go along with airing new episodes on Tuesday (weird day).

They're shopping around for another network and as of now, season 15 is still a go.
Old 06-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Supreme Fan

What is Teennick without Degrassi!!

‘Degrassi’ Ending On TeenNick After 14 Seasons | Degrassi, Television | Just Jared Jr.

JJJ did a quick recap of what the rest of season 14 looks like

"Meanwhile, Clare and Eli are on good terms and committed to raising their baby together. Frankie and Winston decide to put on the musical production, “Caption Who,” penned by Winston himself. Also, Zig and Maya grow closer than ever."

Some Zaya action finally!!!!????
Old 06-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

If the show is really going to end (because I'm a lot less optimistic than most people).. bring on the Zaya. I know I didn't suffer all these years for nothing.
Old 06-05-2015, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

Degrassi will be ending its run on MTV Canada and TeenNick in July
TeenNick (Press release includes summary of 14B) and MTV Canada (Press release includes summary of the premiere) have announced today that Degrassi will be ending its run on their networks at the end of 14B.
The last 12 episodes will begin airing July 20th and will air Monday through Friday leading up to an hour-long finale on July 31st.
TeenNick will be airing a special before the finale at 8PM ET/PT called It Goes There: Degrassi’s Most Talked About Moments. The special will highlight the most iconic and memorable Degrassi moments featuring commentary from cast members, show creators and fans.
There has been no word on what will happen with the Season 14 four part finale, Don’t Look Back, since both networks have stated that they will only be airing 12 episodes (Watch Out Now - Finally Part Two)
But this might not be the end, Entertainment Weekly has implied that the show will only be leaving TeenNick, not our screens. “So while we prepare ourselves for the beginning of the end before a new beginning, let us remember the words of Degrassi’s theme song: Whatever it takes, we know we can make it through. “
DHX Media has also released a statement regarding the future of the series. “The Degrassi franchise is a perennial favourite, having been on the air for 35 years and broadcast in territories worldwide. We expect to be able to provide an update on this award-winning series in the days ahead for fans, the media and the market. Stay tuned for further developments regarding Degrassi.”

source : Degrassi sourc tumbrl
Old 06-05-2015, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Suzanne. so no movie? I want to watch the special. any news on open heart? I liked that.
Old 06-06-2015, 01:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Since some stuff is pointing towards Degrassi not being completely cancelled and just moving networks, what if TeenNick and MTV Canada didn't mention the movie because that will be how they'll start off Degrassi on the new networks. That would be interesting. I just hope it's not really canceled. I hate when shows don't get to wrap things up before they end
Closed Thread   Post New Thread