Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2015, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

Olivia also answered a qeustion about how effect Cam has in here live and that Maya want everyone around her to be okay and save so..
Old 05-24-2015, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by falling slowly (View Post)
I don't want tristan and Maya to blow chances for a Triles reunion!
I didn't like them. I'm not buying it. but I do know they're pretty popular. I hope for july 20th. a monday though weird?
Old 05-25-2015, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Well, here's something. TeenNick has a new general promo for their summer programming, with some Degrassi stuff mixed in.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 05-26-2015, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

wow. I liked how everyone looks at the prom. I wonder what is going on with the zaya dancing. uh oh to frankston.
Old 05-26-2015, 07:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Question: Who all thinks Degrassi might keep character's such as Clare, Eli & Drew around even after their graduation? I have this dreadful feeling that they would because they are fan favorites. I mean, they did it the first time with Emma and the gang and I could see it happening again.
Old 05-26-2015, 08:33 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope we don't have to wait all the way till mid July.

Not excited to see Clare and Eli going to prom together.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 05-26-2015, 09:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Well.. Zaya danced! I liked some of the senior stuff but.. Eclare at prom? Winston proving to be an even bigger *******? Not a fan.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:50 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaTequilia (View Post)
Well.. Zaya danced! I liked some of the senior stuff but.. Eclare at prom? Winston proving to be an even bigger *******? Not a fan.
I'm not sure what would be going on with Winston, and by extension Frankie, so I'll withhold judgement. I do however have strong feelings about Eli and Clare being each other's dates for prom. It's been frustrating to see this being dragged out and revisited when it's been more than clear it's time for closure. Each of them have distinctive goals and deserve a life where they can grow and achieve those goals.
Granted they will have to co-parent, but I don't see just cause as to why they should still be dating giving the destructive and unhealthy nature of their relationship.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 05-27-2015, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

^Agree, So much.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 05-27-2015, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

IN the beginning i liked I winston but know i am kinda tired of him. Can't wait to see Zig storyline
Old 05-28-2015, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasha4god (View Post)
I'm not sure what would be going on with Winston, and by extension Frankie, so I'll withhold judgement. I do however have strong feelings about Eli and Clare being each other's dates for prom. It's been frustrating to see this being dragged out and revisited when it's been more than clear it's time for closure. Each of them have distinctive goals and deserve a life where they can grow and achieve those goals.
Granted they will have to co-parent, but I don't see just cause as to why they should still be dating giving the destructive and unhealthy nature of their relationship.
this. I wonder who drew is going with. and in regards to Xhin, they may make an appearance next season we shall see.
Old 05-28-2015, 10:44 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhin (View Post)
Question: Who all thinks Degrassi might keep character's such as Clare, Eli & Drew around even after their graduation? I have this dreadful feeling that they would because they are fan favorites. I mean, they did it the first time with Emma and the gang and I could see it happening again.
They did with Paige/Craig/Ellie's class too. They won't repeat that mistake again...the show gets transformed into something else for college stories which just don't gel with the vibe of the high school. I mean in season 7 we had storylines revolving around graduation and prom and dealing with a school merger and then over on the college side we had Paige suffering a complete nervous breakdown over her future and Marco contemplating sleeping with rich white men for money. ..
Old 05-28-2015, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Eli at prom looks so, so ridiculous. He should have been off this show months ago. It really looks pathetic. How does he have so much time off from school? Shouldn't he be off filming something?
I could feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his loneliness. For the first time I was really seeing Max Evans, I saw me as he saw me, and the amazing thing was, in his eyes, I was beautiful. - Liz Parker
Old 05-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think his school year may be over already. I forget the exact explanation but he was looking for a "summer job". I like to believe he just flunked out.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiSy TiFF (View Post)
Eli at prom looks so, so ridiculous. He should have been off this show months ago. It really looks pathetic. How does he have so much time off from school? Shouldn't he be off filming something?
I know right? eli go away. oh wait he never will.