Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2015, 08:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

You're welcome. I love both Killjoys and Dark Matter and I'm so glad they got renew. They are both awesome shows.

Icon by Me
Old 09-03-2015, 08:20 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
You're welcome. I love both Killjoys and Dark Matter and I'm so glad they got renew. They are both awesome shows.
What do you think about the season 1 cliffhanger for Dark Matter ? Do you think Six is really a traitor or that he has a plan to save the crew ?
Old 09-03-2015, 08:43 AM
Total Fan

I enjoyed this show despite the low budget, and I'm glad it's been renewed. It will be interesting to see what's up with Six. I'm thinking he was working undercover or something.

I saw Melissa O'Neil as Eponine in the revival of Les Miserables last year, and I remember her from years ago when she won Canadian Idol... and yes, there was a Canadian version of Idol. See the video .

Last edited by Elektra; 09-03-2015 at 09:37 AM
Old 09-12-2015, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the video.
Old 09-13-2015, 07:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Fan Expo Canada: Dark Matter with Alex Mallari Jr. (Four), Anthony Lemke (Three) and Jodelle Ferland (Five)

Icon by Me

Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 09-13-2015 at 09:15 PM
Old 09-14-2015, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the video
Old 09-14-2015, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new videos!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-15-2015, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

this show is awesome!
Old 09-19-2015, 08:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
I enjoyed this show despite the low budget, and I'm glad it's been renewed. It will be interesting to see what's up with Six. I'm thinking he was working undercover or something.
When I rewatched some of the episodes recently, I started wondering if Six turned them all in b/c of what happened with that doomsday/white hole device?
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-19-2015, 09:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was wondering the same thing too.

As I think about it, I think it was what Six said to Five. We wanted to be more like you but we fail and in the end we can't help but be who we are. I think that that's what made him turn in the others. Especially after what happen to that planet. Thought I still don't understand why her let them take Five if she technically had no criminal record. Maybe because she wanted to be like them.

I also thought it was Two because she was the one with the big secret that needs to be hidden, and the recording of her and Four planning to kill someone before they went into stasis.

I just hope Six had a really good reason. Five is going to be devastated and she will have a very hard time trusting Six or anyone from now on. I love how protective he was of her and how she value his opinion even when she didn't agree with it. Every week I looked forward to their mentor/mentee, mutual trust relationship. They were the only ones who showed complete trust in one another and always looked out for each other. The relationship between Five and Six was my favorite and now is completely broken, my heart is broken.

Icon by Me

Last edited by LunaSolTierra; 09-19-2015 at 09:26 PM
Old 09-20-2015, 07:54 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the video.
Old 09-21-2015, 02:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
I was wondering the same thing too.

As I think about it, I think it was what Six said to Five. We wanted to be more like you but we fail and in the end we can't help but be who we are. I think that that's what made him turn in the others. Especially after what happen to that planet. Thought I still don't understand why her let them take Five if she technically had no criminal record. Maybe because she wanted to be like them.

I also thought it was Two because she was the one with the big secret that needs to be hidden, and the recording of her and Four planning to kill someone before they went into stasis.

I just hope Six had a really good reason. Five is going to be devastated and she will have a very hard time trusting Six or anyone from now on. I love how protective he was of her and how she value his opinion even when she didn't agree with it. Every week I looked forward to their mentor/mentee, mutual trust relationship. They were the only ones who showed complete trust in one another and always looked out for each other. The relationship between Five and Six was my favorite and now is completely broken, my heart is broken.
I'm pretty sure Six will redeem himself somehow, but yeah, his relationship with five might not be the same.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:04 PM
Passionate Fan

God bless Netflix! Binge watched season 1 and it's so good. Android, four, five, and six are my faves, but I love all the characters. The ladies are so fierce. Four is like an actual ball of adorable sun and gadgets. I love Four and his whole setup. He is a ninja and royalty. I think six will redeem himself. Maybe he has some kind of plan going. His relationship with six is so sweet, but I'm sure this will change things. Hopefully four and five get more scenes together in season 2. I wanted to see them training. There's still a lot w e don't know about everyone that isn't four or one so hopefully we get more background about them all next season.

Kinda random, but I think a killjoys/dark matter crossover would be awesome.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 10-03-2015, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

How many seasons are there?
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Passionate Fan

On Netflix? Just one. Season 2 isn't out until next year.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread