Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Master Fan

Guys Luke Cage is coming back in June, so it is very possible Daredevil comes back around November. Fingers crossed!
Old 03-06-2018, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

That would be nice.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
If he jumps in front of a bullet, faces open fire from ANVIL officers, a Homeland agent, gets shot in the head by his ex best friend and army buddy, dislocates his shoulder propelling down a stairwell and offers to sacrifice himself to a crazed man with a bomb strapped to his chest just to save you....it's worth a first date.

I didn't get that sense from her. She's always been connected to Frank in a deep way. Straight from DD Season 2. I don't think Matt was a factor in anything. Which was nice as much as I love him. It felt like it was solely about Karen as person, a journalist and her connection to Frank.

I think incorporating her feelings post the Punisher is what they need to do. I hope they follow through because I loved her development.
Yeh, I pretty much agree with everything in this post. Karen and Frank have had a deep connection since jump. Their stuff in The Punisher was just a continuation of that. I ship them so hard and I need it to happen. They better build on the development in DD and she better be back for Punisher's next season.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 03-10-2018, 11:43 AM
Absolute Fan

So is there a reason why some don't think Elektra will be in S3? Fisk is in all 3 seasons of DD so not sure why tptb would think we need a break from Elektra. Even if she just makes an appearance a la Fisk in S2, she should be included. We need to know that she is alive and well and getting enough to eat.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

i want her to be in it. i want them to completely drop any Matt/Karen romance at all and go for him and Elektra instead.

Karen should be with Frank on The Punisher.

also, i really thought she and Matt have always had terrible chemistry, so they should just stop it. Elektra should be a regular.
Old 03-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.
Old 03-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
i want her to be in it. i want them to completely drop any Matt/Karen romance at all and go for him and Elektra instead.

Karen should be with Frank on The Punisher.

also, i really thought she and Matt have always had terrible chemistry, so they should just stop it. Elektra should be a regular.
I agree she should be a regular or at least remain a big part of the series. Honestly, I could watch a whole series of just Matt and Elektra. Lol They are that good to me. I don't care what happens with Karen one way or another...just don't try to force any more of romantic Matt/Karen. That just doesn't work for me.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Yeh, I pretty much agree with everything in this post. Karen and Frank have had a deep connection since jump. Their stuff in The Punisher was just a continuation of that. I ship them so hard and I need it to happen. They better build on the development in DD and she better be back for Punisher's next season.
There's no way after what has transpired on Daredevil, Defenders and The Punisher that Matt and Karen would be believable to me. I guess we'll wait and see but it's a firm no for me.

I agree about Elektra. They've woven her into show. She has Matt's heart. I feel like she won't be in S3 but that's mainly because I don't want to get my hopes up. IMO she always steals the show. It can't be helped. So maybe they'll wanna put the focus elsewhere. Hope I'm wrong.

Karen and Frank's relationship has developed wonderfully. They even managed to add more layers to Karen's character through her connection with Frank. She NEEDS to be in The Punisher Season 2. That elevator scene can't be the last time those two share a scene.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-11-2018, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

Assuming she makes it through season 3 unscathed. Fisk said he’d go after Nelson and Murdock. Karen is part of that even if she doesn’t work with them anymore.
Old 03-11-2018, 11:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh, Karen is for sure going to have problems with Fisk after killing his boy.Also, after the way Matt talked to Fisk last time they met, no one around him is safe.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 03-13-2018, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

She should call Frank.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
There's no way after what has transpired on Daredevil, Defenders and The Punisher that Matt and Karen would be believable to me. I guess we'll wait and see but it's a firm no for me.

I agree about Elektra. They've woven her into show. She has Matt's heart. I feel like she won't be in S3 but that's mainly because I don't want to get my hopes up. IMO she always steals the show. It can't be helped. So maybe they'll wanna put the focus elsewhere. Hope I'm wrong.

Karen and Frank's relationship has developed wonderfully. They even managed to add more layers to Karen's character through her connection with Frank. She NEEDS to be in The Punisher Season 2. That elevator scene can't be the last time those two share a scene.
I'm not a shipper of anything, but the Frank/Karen elevator scene did felt like a goodbye to me. Like they both know feelings are there, but Frank is just too messed up to be in any kind of romantic relationship.

That being said, i don't think they'll revisit Matt and Karen.
Old 03-13-2018, 07:55 AM
Supreme Fan

I don’t think Karen and Matt are done. Defenders and Punisher are written by different people. The DD writers clearly have a different story planned. It’s not like I want Karen and Matt. In fact I need Matt to be redeemed if I ever ship him and Karen again. Don’t care for M/E either since they just scream toxic to me. I guess I just don’t care about Matt lol

Karen is my girl and while I took Karen and Frank as platonic in DD season 2 there was nothing platonic about them in Punisher and I’m all for them if they happen.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:21 AM
Absolute Fan

^^Matt needs redemption? From what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer93 (View Post)
I'm not a shipper of anything, but the Frank/Karen elevator scene did felt like a goodbye to me. Like they both know feelings are there, but Frank is just too messed up to be in any kind of romantic relationship.

That being said, i don't think they'll revisit Matt and Karen.
I didn't think Matt/Karen were a viable pairing after DD season 2. And I definitely don't think they are after what happened in Defenders. Best to forget about the romantic element and focus on their friendship.
Old 03-13-2018, 11:35 AM
Supreme Fan

I found the way he treated his so called friends in S2 horrible. And I couldn’t stand him in defenders either.

And again we really can’t take what happened in defenders or Punisher as a sign of who is gonna be with who on DD. The fact that the actress has to remind the writers about Karen and Franks bond shows that they aren’t so much worried about the spinoffs