Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
scared? This is AWESOME!
I'm not feel the same.

Except that the spoilers are excited. The second part of the season looks better. I'can't wait.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
You think John Ross might be the one saving Elena?
Yes, I do.

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 08-10-2014, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The final episodes take place in the span of about a week. “The whole season only takes place in about 22 days,” Cidre said. And that means the second half of the season will take place over the span of a week to 10 days, Cidre said. So with that, fans can expect things to pick up right where we left off. “The next episode is basically the hospital where Sue Ellen is taken for smoke inhalation and Pamela’s there because of the overdose, so it’s sort of a hospital episode. It’s really good. Episode 9, 10, 11, they got better because all of our stories start to come together and climax.”

The fire was Sue Ellen’s wake-up call. “And the rest of the season is pretty compressed,” Cidre said. “There’s some physical danger for Emma and Ann and then John Ross, so she’s involved in that because of course as a family, she’s quite worried about it and all of that, and then come season four, we’re going to take her in a completely different direction vis-a-vis her addictive personality.”

Pamela hasn’t forgiven John Ross. “He keeps trying to apologize but she’s not having it. So yeah, so that’s sort of their path for the rest of the season. It’s very very rocky and she will have none of it and she wants revenge.” And for those of you thinking Pamela’s overdose was an accident, think again: “At first, it was just going to be a ménage a trois and then I thought no no no, she’s going there to punish them. She’s going to overdose and make sure that every time they look at each other, all they think about is vomit.”

Nicolás’ wife is sticking around for a bit. Cidre revealed that Nicolás’ wife will be in at least three more episodes, but she can’t guarantee much more than that. “She has an important part in the conclusion but it’s not like a delicious long scene like we had hoped. I was even thinking of her for season four, but I think she just took a show. She was awesome. She was gorgeous and just perfect for his wife.”

There’s a new cartel boss in town. Cidre said the cartel will remain the biggest threat to the Ewings, along with the Rylands. “We didn’t mean it to be that big of a cartel season but then we cast it well. I loved Antonio [Jaramillo], the guy playing Luis. And then [he] has a boss whom I don’t think you’ve met yet, and we cast that really well too.” As for Drew, he shouldn’t have the Ewings too worried. “Drew is a threat but that’s an emotional threat, and he has some wonderful turns coming up in the next two episodes. It’s either at the end of 9 or at the end of 10, he has one of my favorite scenes of all time,” Cidre said.

Harris will return to his old ways. Fans have gotten to see a bit of a nicer side to Harris as of late, but don’t expect that to stick. “I was challenged at the end of season one because he was such a scumbag with Ann,” Cidre said. “And I said, ‘I bet you we can rehabilitate him.’ And everybody said, ‘You can’t do that,’ and I said, ‘Watch. We’re going to make his mother worse.’ And so we brought in Judith [Light]. And she rehabilitated him and then we made him part of the CIA, so we sort of got him halfway there and you see that he really cared about her and that there’s a lot that went wrong because of his mother. But Mitch [Pileggi] is so good at playing bad that believe me, by the time we’re done, we’ll be back there again.”

Southfork will rebuild (and add a wing?). Although it won’t happen this season, Cidre is already planning to have Southfork rebuild post-fire in season four. “For season 4, we are going to jump ahead six months. And then the house will be rebuilt. And we’re hoping to even add a wing to it somehow in CGI. We’re going to explore that because it’s just pretty hilarious that there’s 5 billionaires living in a three bedroom house,” she said.

The Cliff Barnes storyline is resolved by season’s end. “It will be resolved for sure,” Cidre said of the whole Cliff-Barnes-being-framed story. “It’s resolved, it all comes out, and Pamela deals with it. I think it’s in [episode] 11—it’s almost like a one-act play, and it’s where Elena finally figures it all out and then the chickens come home to roost because she gets a hold of J.R.’s letter, and so she realizes what’s happened and she just accuses all of them in like a scene from Clue. It’s a really really good episode.”

Bonus Scoop: Juan Pablo Di Pace teased what’s coming up for his character, the very mysterious Nicolás: “He’s always like five steps ahead of everyone else because it’s all a big lie. This guy has been used to lying since he was a kid. He grew up in the streets so he had to survive in a way, and I think he survived by lying to everybody, hence the change in the name from Joaquin to Nicolás. And he built up this whole personality on lies so he went and learned how to speak well and learned how to dress well and made all that money and now, on the outside he looks like this James Bond refined man, but on the inside, he’s a street rat, so he just plays everybody.”

And in terms of Nicolás puncturing Elena’s diaphragm in the finale, Di Pace talked about where the couple will go from here. “The one true thing about him that I will say is that he does adore her,” Di Pace said. “She’s the love of his life. So to puncture that diaphragm is to secure that. He knows it’s all going to go down the drain, the ****’s going to hit the fan at some point, [and] she’s going to find out at some point things about him that he doesn’t want her to know, so I think it’s a way to secure her and say, ‘OK if you’re going to hate me, at least we’ll be tied for life.’ That’s how twisted he is. He’s really really twisted. But there’s even more stuff that you’ll see. He’s not a nice person.”
Spoiler Room: Get scoops on 'Dallas,' 'Arrow,' 'NCIS,' and more | Inside TV | EW.com
Old 08-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

It seems to me like John Ross and Pamela are pretty much doomed from now on.Let's not even talk about Nicolas/Elena, I have no doubt he loves her but as Cidre said...he is a really bad and twisted guy.

It has been a long time since I haven't felt excited about this show. Can't wait for the rest of the season.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 08-31-2014 at 03:21 PM
Old 08-11-2014, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

john ross and pamela are literally his daddy and mommy 2.o. I hope she gives it to him good. Not to worried about the JR/Elena. Can't wait for CE scenes. I love how cidre is dipping into old school soap tropes.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for all the goods.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:59 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 08-31-2014, 12:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Southfork will rebuild (and add a wing?). Although it won’t happen this season, Cidre is already planning to have Southfork rebuild post-fire in season four. “For season 4, we are going to jump ahead six months. And then the house will be rebuilt. And we’re hoping to even add a wing to it somehow in CGI. We’re going to explore that because it’s just pretty hilarious that there’s 5 billionaires living in a three bedroom house,” she said.
Hmm. I wonder if this new wing will have a nursery in it….

It will be interesting to see what happens after the six month time jump.

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 08-31-2014, 06:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifyou'reabird,I'mabird (View Post)
Hmm. I wonder if this new wing will have a nursery in it….

It will be interesting to see what happens after the six month time jump.
thanks for that. it got renewed?
Old 08-31-2014, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well that sounds optimistic in terms of a renewal, lets hope TNT agrees.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:23 PM
Master Fan

It seems like Elena will end up pregnant....John Ross the daddy? Huge possibility.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-31-2014, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Not surprised ratings are going down...And I'm sure there will be no other season. I feel bad for the actors who are great, though. They deserve much better writing and treatment.

However, I'm still bitter about Pamela/John Ross. The writers really did alienate all the Pamela/John Ross fans. Never seen writers be THIS cruel to the fans of a pairing. Oh well!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 08-31-2014, 08:02 PM
Master Fan

Cruel? I'd like for you to explain me that one.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 08-31-2014, 08:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh well, I watch and enjoy John Ross and Pamela. Haven't liked Elena since the pilot.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread