Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2014, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Dallas (TNT) Spoilers and Speculation #3 because john ross and elena kissing in a tree

Episode 3.09 - MID-SEASON PREMIERE: "Denial, Anger, Acceptance" – Monday, Aug. 18, 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

The mid-season premiere finds the Ewing family searching for answers as to who set the fire at Southfork Ranch and who will survive. While John Ross and Emma struggle with their role in Pamela's overdose, relationships among the family are forever changed.

Directed by Steve Robin
Written by Bruce Rasmussen
Created by David Jacobs
Developed by Cynthia Cidre

Episode 3.10 - "Dead Reckoning" – Monday, Aug. 25, 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

The dark cloud over Southfork continues to grow with the news of a family death. Meanwhile, Christopher and Heather's relationship is put to the test as John Ross tries to redeem himself with Pamela, who begins to face the real reasons behind her overdose. Elsewhere, Elena makes a drastic move to get justice for her family, putting John Ross directly in her crosshairs.

Directed by Anton Cooper
Written by Julia Cohen
Created by David Jacobs

Episode 3.11 - "Hurt" – Monday, Sept. 1, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

In a thrilling showdown, Elena finally confronts the Ewings for what J.R. did to her father and for framing Cliff. Sue Ellen, Pamela and Ann are shocked over the truths Elena exposes, realigning relationships and forcing Bobby to re-examine the steps he took to implement J.R.'s master plan. Meanwhile, Nicolas' plan to steal Ewing Global for the Cartel moves forward, setting the stage for a new battle.

Directed by Patrick Duffy
Written by Aaron Allen
Created by David Jacobs

Episode 3.12 - "Victims of Love" – Monday, Sept. 8, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

As Ewing Global goes public, twists and turns abound while everyone scrambles to claim ownership. Pamela struggles with what to do now that she knows Cliff didn't really kill J.R., and Bobby seeks the aide of an old flame Tracey McKay (guest star Melinda Clarke) to help get back control of the company. Meanwhile, Judith and Ryland work to fix their own problems with the cartel, which ends up putting lives in the balance and aligning the Rylands and Ewings in a way no one ever expected.

Directed by Ken Topolsky
Written by Taylor Hamra
Created by David Jacobs

Episode 3.13 - "Boxed In" – Monday, Sept. 15, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

In the wake of a devastating family kidnapping, Bobby puts everything on the line to save lives. John Ross and Pamela form a truce of sorts. Elena, who's been in hiding with Nicolas, finally learns the truth about his connections to the cartel, which sends her spiraling. Christopher desperately searches for Elena, fearing for her safety. And Bobby is forced to make a choice he never anticipated.

Directed by Rodney Charters
Written by Gail Gilchriest
Created by David Jacobs

Episode 3.14 - "Endgame" – Monday, Sept. 22, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

While Christopher races to find Elena, Bobby is double-crossed by the cartel. No longer able to sit by, John Ross puts his own life on the line to attempt a rescue. Meanwhile, Nicolas tries to prove himself to Elena by making a deal with the authorities that puts him on a collision course with John Ross' plan and places both their lives in jeopardy.

Directed by Millicent Shelton
Created by David Jacobs

Episode 3.15 - SEASON FINALE: "Brave New World" – Monday, Sept. 22, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)

In the electrifying third season finale, the Ewings and the Rylands finally force the cartel to pay the piper as some lives are saved and others are lost. Bobby and Sue Ellen form a new alliance to protect the family, which pits them against John Ross, who is still trying to regain control of Ewing Global and fix his marriage to Pamela. Snd Elena is pushed to the brink when she finds out the real depths of Nicolas' betrayal. As the season comes to an end, enemies are unmasked, new alliances are formed, and John Ross learns a shocking secret about J.R. that sends him halfway around the globe in search of a surprising new cohort.

Directed by Steve Robin
Written by Robert Rovner
Created by David Jacobs
Guest Star Melinda Clarke

Last edited by Forwood4Bamon; 07-29-2014 at 09:56 AM
Old 07-27-2014, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

Isn't there half od the title missing? Because it was "JR and Elena kissing in a tree...Dallas is back on August 18th and with it more drama."

You should maybe add the new promo into the opening.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-27-2014, 01:13 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 07-27-2014, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks from me too!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-27-2014, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Episode 3.11 - Hurt
Elena confronts the Ewings for what J.R. did to her father and for framing Cliff; Bobby must re-examine the steps he took to implement J.R.'s master plan; Nicolas' plan to steal Ewing Global moves forward.

Episode 3.12 - Victims of Love
Ewing Global goes public; Pamela struggles with the knowledge that Cliff did not kill J.R.; Bobby seeks the help of an old flame to regain control of the company; Judith and Ryland work to fix their problems with the cartel.

Episode 3.13 - Boxed In
Bobby puts everything on the line to save lives; John Ross and Pamela form a truce; Elena learns about Nicolas' connections to the cartel; Christopher searches for Elena.

Episode 3.14 - Endgame

Christopher races to find Elena; Bobby is double-crossed by the cartel; John Ross attempts a rescue; Nicolas puts his and Elena's lives in jeopardy.

Episode 3.15 - Brave New World (Season Finale)

Bobby and Sue Ellen form a new alliance to protect the family; John Ross continues to try to regain control of Ewing Global; Elena discovers the depths of Nicolas' betrayal; John Ross learns a secret about J.R.
Dallas - Episode 3.11 - 3.15 - Synopsis | Spoilers
Old 07-28-2014, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

np all and Thanks for the goods.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
np all and Thanks for the goods.
could you maybe add everything we posted into the opening please?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-29-2014, 02:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Dallas - Episodes 3.09 - 3.15 - Press Releases | Spoilers

Episode 3.09 - MID-SEASON PREMIERE: "Denial, Anger, Acceptance" – Monday, Aug. 18, 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

The mid-season premiere finds the Ewing family searching for answers as to who set the fire at Southfork Ranch and who will survive. While John Ross and Emma struggle with their role in Pamela's overdose, relationships among the family are forever changed.

Directed by Steve Robin
Created by David Jacobs

Episode 3.10 - "Dead Reckoning" – Monday, Aug. 25, 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

The dark cloud over Southfork continues to grow with the news of a family death. Meanwhile, Christopher and Heather's relationship is put to the test as John Ross tries to redeem himself with Pamela, who begins to face the real reasons behind her overdose. Elsewhere, Elena makes a drastic move to get justice for her family, putting John Ross directly in her crosshairs.

Directed by Anton Cooper
Written by Julia Cohen
Created by David Jacobs

Episode 3.11 - "Hurt" – Monday, Sept. 1, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

In a thrilling showdown, Elena finally confronts the Ewings for what J.R. did to her father and for framing Cliff. Sue Ellen, Pamela and Ann are shocked over the truths Elena exposes, realigning relationships and forcing Bobby to re-examine the steps he took to implement J.R.'s master plan. Meanwhile, Nicolas' plan to steal Ewing Global for the Cartel moves forward, setting the stage for a new battle.

Directed by Patrick Duffy
Written by Aaron Allen
Created by David Jacobs

Episode 3.12 - "Victims of Love" – Monday, Sept. 8, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

As Ewing Global goes public, twists and turns abound while everyone scrambles to claim ownership. Pamela struggles with what to do now that she knows Cliff didn't really kill J.R., and Bobby seeks the aide of an old flame Tracey McKay (guest star Melinda Clarke) to help get back control of the company. Meanwhile, Judith and Ryland work to fix their own problems with the cartel, which ends up putting lives in the balance and aligning the Rylands and Ewings in a way no one ever expected.

Directed by Ken Topolsky
Written by Taylor Hamra
Created by David Jacobs

Episode 3.13 - "Boxed In" – Monday, Sept. 15, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT)

In the wake of a devastating family kidnapping, Bobby puts everything on the line to save lives. John Ross and Pamela form a truce of sorts. Elena, who's been in hiding with Nicolas, finally learns the truth about his connections to the cartel, which sends her spiraling. Christopher desperately searches for Elena, fearing for her safety. And Bobby is forced to make a choice he never anticipated.

Directed by Rodney Charters
Written by Gail Gilchriest
Created by David Jacobs

While Christopher races to find Elena, Bobby is double-crossed by the cartel. No longer able to sit by, John Ross puts his own life on the line to attempt a rescue. Meanwhile, Nicolas tries to prove himself to Elena by making a deal with the authorities that puts him on a collision course with John Ross' plan and places both their lives in jeopardy.

Directed by Millicent Shelton
Created by David Jacobs

Episode 3.15 - SEASON FINALE: "Brave New World" – Monday, Sept. 22, at 10 p.m. (ET/PT)

In the electrifying third season finale, the Ewings and the Rylands finally force the cartel to pay the piper as some lives are saved and others are lost. Bobby and Sue Ellen form a new alliance to protect the family, which pits them against John Ross, who is still trying to regain control of Ewing Global and fix his marriage to Pamela. Snd Elena is pushed to the brink when she finds out the real depths of Nicolas' betrayal. As the season comes to an end, enemies are unmasked, new alliances are formed, and John Ross learns a shocking secret about J.R. that sends him halfway around the globe in search of a surprising new cohort.

Directed by Steve Robin
Written by Robert Rovner
Created by David Jacobs
Guest Star Melinda Clarke
Old 07-29-2014, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
could you maybe add everything we posted into the opening please?
hold on I will.
Old 07-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

I was thinking about the John Ross/Elena kiss...I think it happens during 3.10. Elena is out for blood and I think it might be one of the thing she does to bring down the Ewing.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-29-2014, 11:11 PM
Loyal Fan

It is possible it could happen in that episode.

Quote:

I was thinking it happens in 3x14.

I just can't wait to see how it all plays out.

RIP Paul Walker
Icon:Si_Crazy
Old 07-29-2014, 11:56 PM
Master Fan

You think John Ross might be the one saving Elena?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 07-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
You think John Ross might be the one saving Elena?
I'm scared you right. I'm thinking the same.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

So excited for the CE stuff coming up. Thanks for all the spoilers.
Old 07-30-2014, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by melodie632 (View Post)
I'm scared you right. I'm thinking the same.
scared? This is AWESOME!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread