Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2015, 10:38 AM
New Fan

Containment on the CW - Spoilers & Speculations Thread #1

CW Website: Containment Video - First Look: Containment | Watch Online Free
When a mysterious and deadly epidemic breaks out in Atlanta, a vast urban quarantine is quickly enforced, forcing those stuck on the inside to fight for their lives while local and federal officials desperately search for a cure. Trying to keep the peace on the streets is police officer Lex Carnahan, who has quickly risen through the ranks of the Atlanta PD. But Lex’s job becomes even harder when he learns that his longtime girlfriend, Jana, and his best friend and fellow officer Jake, are trapped within the cordoned area. Also quarantined in viral ground zero is 17 year-old Teresa, who is eight months pregnant and now separated from her boyfriend on the other side; Katie Frank, an elementary school teacher now placed on lockdown with her entire class, including her young son; and CDC researcher Dr. Victor Cannerts, the doctor who initially made the controversial call to quarantine the area and is now racing to find a cure for the virus. On the outside, Dr. Sabine Lommers is leading the government efforts to contain the outbreak, and has asked for Lex’s help in enforcing the cordon – which grows increasingly difficult as the public trust deteriorates. And the public has reason to be wary, as journalist Leo begins unraveling a conspiracy, finding that something doesn’t add up in the official story being told. Torn apart from their loved ones, the survivors trapped within the cordon are fighting against not only fatal infection, but also isolation, fear, and the disintegration of society around them. But as they begin to gain each other’s trust, hope remains, and on either side of the cordon unlikely heroes will rise.
CONTAINMENT stars David Gyasi (“Interstellar”); Christina Moses (“Starship: Apocalypse,” “Starship: Rising”); Chris Wood (“The Vampire Diaries”); Kristen Gutoskie (“Beaver Falls”); Claudia Black (“The Originals,” “Farscape”); George Young (“Casualty”); Hanna Mangan Lawrence (“Spartacus: War of the Damned”); and Trevor St. John (“One Life to Live”). Based on the original Belgian series created by Carl Joos for Eyeworks, CONTAINMENT is produced by My So-Called Company in association with Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Julie Plec (“The Vampire Diaries,” “The Originals”) and David Nutter (“The Flash,” “Arrow”).

Last edited by CityGal; 07-19-2015 at 09:34 PM Reason: Created an OP about the show for clarity.
Old 05-14-2015, 10:54 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonydee (View Post)
This looks so good and so adult for a show on the cw.

Is thread for an actual TV show? What is it called? Cordon? Containment? Please explain/clarify.

Be careful when creating new threads. Make sure the thread title is clear as to what show the thread is for.

Thanks for being here at Spoilers.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

You weren't talking to me @NikNak but it's a tv show that I just heard of exactly 30 seconds ago. lol.

Here's the trailer.

The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:00 AM
New Fan

The show was call Cordon they change the name
Old 05-14-2015, 11:01 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonydee (View Post)
The show was call Cordon they change the name
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiqa (View Post)
You weren't talking to me @NikNak but it's a tv show that I just heard of exactly 30 seconds ago. lol.
It's okay. Thanks so much for answering.

I'll update the thread title. And, this thread will be assigned to Rachel.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

@sonydee, since you started the thread, please update it with the link in my previous post and the synopsis:

Quote:
“When a mysterious and deadly epidemic breaks out in Atlanta, a vast urban quarantine is quickly enforced, forcing those stuck on the inside to fight for their lives while local and federal officials desperately search for a cure. Trying to keep the peace on the streets is police officer Lex Carnahan, who has quickly risen through the ranks of the Atlanta PD. But Lex’s job becomes even harder when he learns that his longtime girlfriend, Jana, and his best friend and fellow officer Jake, are trapped within the cordoned area. Also quarantined in viral ground zero is 17 year-old Teresa, who is eight months pregnant and now separated from her boyfriend on the other side; Katie Frank, an elementary school teacher now placed on lockdown with her entire class, including her young son; and CDC researcher Dr. Victor Cannerts, the doctor who initially made the controversial call to quarantine the area and is now racing to find a cure for the virus. On the outside, Dr. Sabine Lommers is leading the government efforts to contain the outbreak, and has asked for Lex’s help in enforcing the cordon – which grows increasingly difficult as the public trust deteriorates. And the public has reason to be wary, as journalist Leo begins unraveling a conspiracy, finding that something doesn’t add up in the official story being told. Torn apart from their loved ones, the survivors trapped within the cordon are fighting against not only fatal infection, but also isolation, fear, and the disintegration of society around them. But as they begin to gain each other’s trust, hope remains, and on either side of the cordon unlikely heroes will rise. CONTAINMENT stars David Gyasi (“Interstellar”); Christina Moses (“Starship: Apocalypse,” “Starship: Rising”); Chris Wood (“The Vampire Diaries”); Kristen Gutoskie (“Beaver Falls”); Claudia Black (“The Originals,” “Farscape”); George Young (“Casualty”); Hanna Mangan Lawrence (“Spartacus: War of the Damned”); and Trevor St. John (“One Life to Live”). Based on the original Belgian series created by Carl Joos for Eyeworks, CONTAINMENT is produced by My So-Called Company in association with Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Julie Plec (“The Vampire Diaries,” “The Originals”) and David Nutter (“The Flash,” “Arrow”).” - See more at: CONTAINMENT on The CW – First Look | Give Me My Remote
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:26 AM
Addicted Fan

It looks really good, the preview makes me think this show will have a lot of heart and substance...which makes me think it's a misfit for this network. They usually target the younger audience so I will be interested in seeing if it makes it. I will give it a chance because Chris Wood is such a talent.

Thank you for the spoiler thread.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

It looks good... if not a little depressing

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-14-2015, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
It looks good... if not a little depressing
lol I know right

Looks so good! Definitely will be watching! Also I have to mention Chris Wood in uniform

Last edited by redrose13; 05-15-2015 at 07:50 AM
Old 05-14-2015, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-18-2015, 05:43 PM
Absolute Fan

When is this show being premiered??

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 05-18-2015, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

It sounds good but the simple fact that is airing on the CW is making me nervous.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-19-2015, 02:18 AM
Absolute Fan

What makes me even more nervous is Julie Plec

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 05-19-2015, 06:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leelala (View Post)
What makes me even more nervous is Julie Plec
YEP, agreed
Old 05-19-2015, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

what channel? sonydee, are you making an op?