Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2014, 10:32 AM
Extreme Fan

Old 11-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Personally, I think what they're doing for the 3 shows is making it all ONE show. You know what I mean? Like it's not just focusing only or mainly on the characters from said show, but it includes all of them because it's a case that all the shows/teams are on and get involved with. Like how Erin is on SVU and ends up getting hurt and the whole Teddy thing. I saw a lot of people not being happy with that because it "wasn't even on her show" but I think what they're trying to do is make all the shows they're show for this week. And Benson gets some key scenes with Voight in CPD's episode. But what I'm trying to say I guess is that I feel like they're using all the character from 3 different shows to make ONE big show/episode, only break it into 3 parts for the scheduled show times.... I know I've already confused someone.
FanFicitons
Old 11-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah but Fire only features in one episode and then they're done. The crossover is mainly between SVU and PD which makes sense because they're both cop shows. Fire has little to do with it so to have Voight and Erin have a scene on Fire that's more about PD/SVU is a little bit much ya know? Nobody from Fire is even crossing into the other two shows from what I can tell...

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

I guess we'll have to see. Maybe the Fire characters come back in PD's episode.... I don't think it's too much. I think it's pretty amazing. I mean when is this ever gonna happen again? I'm excited to see how things play out. How things go with Teddy and Erin, who ends up dying in the end and how they catch these guys. It'll be one amazing crossover!
FanFicitons
Old 11-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I mean when is this ever gonna happen again?
Next time there's sweeps I'd say. They'll be doing a crossover once if not twice a season I reckon. They've already done two last season.

Maybe Fire will feature in PD for the end result.

Jesse Lee Soffer is crossing into Fire in a few episodes, I wonder what that's about..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know they are going to do more PD/Fire crossovers, but I think this will be the only time Fire, PD and SVU are gonna crossover.
FanFicitons
Old 11-10-2014, 02:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Sneak Peek videos from Chicago PD 2x07 "They'll Have To Go Through Me."

Chicago PD - Episode 2.07 - They'll Have To Go Through Me - 4 Sneak Peeks | Spoilers

Also, Warren Leight said in an interview about the crossover, "We had [Detective Jay] Halstead and [Sergeant Hank] Voight here for four days and [Detective Erin] Lindsay here for two days."

So, do you think that after Erin gets injured she ends up staying in the hospital or do you think they send her back home? So many thoughts...
FanFicitons

Last edited by katiedtellez; 11-10-2014 at 03:36 PM
Old 11-10-2014, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

I have to remember to record Chicago Fire. I can't watch it live. Person of Interest and Sons of Anarchy are on during that time.
Old 11-10-2014, 06:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedtellez (View Post)

Chicago PD - Episode 2.07 - They'll Have To Go Through Me - 4 Sneak Peeks | Spoilers

Also, Warren Leight said in an interview about the crossover, "We had [Detective Jay] Halstead and [Sergeant Hank] Voight here for four days and [Detective Erin] Lindsay here for two days."

So, do you think that after Erin gets injured she ends up staying in the hospital or do you think they send her back home? So many thoughts...
Sophia had a previous engagement in LA and then Paris so that's why she didn't go when the other two did. She probably doubled up on hours and worked extra long days while in NYC.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JulieNicole_ (View Post)
Sophia had a previous engagement in LA and then Paris so that's why she didn't go when the other two did. She probably doubled up on hours and worked extra long days while in NYC.
Yeah, but also in some scene previews of CPD in New York that I've seen, Lindsay isn't there. I don't know. Since most of her scenes are most likely going to be with Hank and Jay, I don't see how she would double up on hours and film her scenes with them without them being finished early too...?
FanFicitons
Old 11-10-2014, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedtellez (View Post)

Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-11-2014, 02:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Detectives Lindsay and Halstead, who have been simmering since the series premiered, are headed to SVU together on Wednesday at 9/8c. Could New York City bring some long-awaited love for the pair? Executive producer Matt Olmstead warns of “further slow burning,” since both characters value their job and do not want to risk the wrath of Voight, who has a “no dating” policy among his squad members.
“It’s tested a little bit, as you might imagine, because they’re out of town,” Olmstead adds. “But there’s no crossing the line — yet — for those two.”

If someone’s feeling a little lonely, there’s always Severide, whom Lindsay runs into at the end of the Chicago Fire hour (Tuesday, 10/9c). Despite their recent break-up, the encounter is an “amicable” one.
“It’s not like when Severide crosses with her, he’s rolling his eyes like, ‘Oh crap, I’ve got to deal with my ex-girlfriend,'” the EP says. “She’s perfectly agreeable — ‘Good seeing you’ — and she’s got her own thing going on. So it’s an interesting cross, but it’s not one that’s fraught with disappointment and betrayal, because who knows down the line if they’re going to pick it back up again?”

But the most dynamic duo may be P.D.‘s Hank Voight and SVU‘s Olivia Benson, who have a clash-of-the-titans moment on the former’s show (Wednesday, 10/9c).
It was fine when they were in New York,” SVU executive producer Warren Leight says with a laugh. “They have two very different approaches to interrogations. The two shows have different approaches to police procedure. I think we all know Voight can be a little more physical, and Olivia is, in general, a more empathetic detective. Those kind of fireworks take place in both episodes,” he says, leading to some of “the most fun scenes” in the installments.

Although Voight and Benson butt heads, they also come at each other from a place of high regard. “There’s not a lot of people who can go toe-to-toe with [Voight],” Olmstead explains. “So here comes this equal, who he respects [and] is formidable. He knows he can’t run a game on her. Even though they have different policing styles, there’s a mutual respect. They’re both coming from the same place. They both want to protect their city though they may have different tactics going about it. They do lock horns, and they do so equally. But then when it’s over, it’s over.”
The connection between the two carries over when Benson arrives on P.D. in the middle of a grim investigation. “When Voight sees her, there’s a smile on his face,” Olmstead previews. “He’s happy to see her. Because there’s this immediate chemistry, immediate tug [and] shared affection between two very similar characters, ironically, though they may have different backgrounds and different approaches.”
Could that attachment lead to something more than just professional admiration? When Olmstead told star Jason Beghe there was a private moment coming up between Voight and Benson, the actor replied, “‘Don’t say another word! I know exactly how to play it!'” the EP recalls. “So who knows what else… he feels about the Benson character? But there’s a real bond right away between those two characters.”
‘Chicago Fire/Chicago PD/SVU’ Crossover — Halstead/Lindsay, Benson/Voight | TVLine
Old 11-11-2014, 02:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Promo photos for 2x08 "Assignment of the Year"

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014/11/chi...gnment-of.html

FanFicitons

Last edited by katiedtellez; 11-11-2014 at 02:24 PM
Old 11-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Crossover interview with Charlie Barnett, Kelly Giddish and Jesse Lee Soffer

"Chicago PD" and "SVU" actors talk about crossover TV event | News - Home
Old 11-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks. I'm super excited about tomorrow night!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread