Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2014, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sorry but Voight has no right. He really pisses me off. Kim deserved the promotion, regardless of who she has sex with, dates, or otherwise. Ugh, I hate it when bosses act like they have the right to control every aspects of their employee's life.

Guess this means we're never gonna see Erin and Jay together. This show is on my nerves at the moment.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...

Last edited by Roswell Dream Girl; 05-22-2014 at 10:20 PM
Old 05-22-2014, 10:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)
I'm sorry but Voight has no right. He really pisses me off. Kim deserved the promotion, regardless of who she has sex with, dates, or otherwise. Ugh, I hate it when bosses act like they have the right to control every aspects of their employee's life. Guess this means we're never gonna see Erin and Jay together. This show is on my nerves at the moment.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Chicago-...s=breakingnews I agree Voight should not interfere but the article I read they the writer did not promote her right away because they like her and a Platt interaction

Last edited by Jaelyn96; 05-22-2014 at 11:47 PM
Old 05-23-2014, 12:09 AM
Elite Fan

I agree that it's unfair but I get why he's trying to keep this policy in place. The job they do is dangerous and they need to react calmly and rationally if any of them are at risk. That's not going to happen if they're all dating each other. Tensions will be heightened and they'll get distracted and start reacting emotionally and end up getting hurt.

Erin and Jay have been able to play it cool but I could easily see Ruzek and Burgess getting distracted. Especially since they're still very rookyish.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-23-2014, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I agree that it's unfair but I get why he's trying to keep this policy in place. The job they do is dangerous and they need to react calmly and rationally if any of them are at risk. That's not going to happen if they're all dating each other. Tensions will be heightened and they'll get distracted and start reacting emotionally and end up getting hurt.
True.. however the threat of slipping or having their mind elsewhere on the job could also be there without Erin and Jay being a couple. I mean Voight said no to them being together but he has no power to forbid them to feel those feelings towards each other...and when this affection is there...there already could be trouble.

Quote:
Guess this means we're never gonna see Erin and Jay together.
Cool down darlin'! The obstackes are there to overcome them. Linstead WILL happen! It probably won't be easy and it won't be smooth and we will have Voight go ballistic about it but we've seen him changing his mind....he will re Erin and Jay too.... He's playing more of a overprotective father now...both to Lindsay and Halstead but every parent, even if at first thinks he knows better, eventually wants their kids happy...

On the side note, RIP Jin but how about getting a female IT as a replacement?
Old 06-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler from tv guide

I still can't believe Atwater got promoted over Burgess on Chicago P.D.! Will we see less of her next season? — Amy On the contrary! You'll see plenty of Burgess as she once again navigates working with a new partner. (Fortunately, executive producer Matt Olmstead hinted that he's looking for someone more permanent than that lazy loser Burgess was paired with in the season finale.) Hit the comments with your casting tips!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buz...s-1082478.aspx
Old 06-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i guess if the writers want to play dirty, at least they aren't making burgess a sore loser about it and she's being proactive in her current unfair state!
Old 06-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

Well, at least she's not upset about it. Still don't agree but not much I can do about it.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-05-2014, 11:15 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaelyn96 (View Post)
Spoiler from tv guide

I still can't believe Atwater got promoted over Burgess on Chicago P.D.! Will we see less of her next season? — Amy On the contrary! You'll see plenty of Burgess as she once again navigates working with a new partner. (Fortunately, executive producer Matt Olmstead hinted that he's looking for someone more permanent than that lazy loser Burgess was paired with in the season finale.) Hit the comments with your casting tips!

Mega Buzz: A True Blood Tragedy, Falling Skies' Hybrid and Sleepy's New Monster - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
Thanks for the link.
Old 06-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Derek Haas ‏@derekhaas 3h
1. @blinnemckenna will Linstead ever happen??? > I'm getting the feeling they're going to get closer next season.
Old 06-08-2014, 05:51 PM
MST Manager

I've been sick this weekend so I watched this whole season while home. I really love this show.

Quote:
I'm sorry but Voight has no right. He really pisses me off. Kim deserved the promotion, regardless of who she has sex with, dates, or otherwise. Ugh, I hate it when bosses act like they have the right to control every aspects of their employee's life.
THIS.

I was completely pissed off.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:27 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry you were sick, Nikki! Hope you're feeling better.

Glad you liked the show though. It's one of my favorites.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-11-2014, 09:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Will we find out about Jay's military background? > Yes, we're looking to delve into that more. The past will emerge...

Someone asked this question to derek haas in his Wednesday q&a
Old 06-11-2014, 02:29 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Sorry you were sick, Nikki! Hope you're feeling better.
Thanks hun.
Old 06-11-2014, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

Great to see you've watched and enjoyed Nik

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 06-14-2014, 10:18 PM
Passionate Fan

Marathoned and I flove this show. I love and hate Voight. He ticked me off too with his promotion choice, but I like the way both of them handled it. I kinda love RnB. They are adorbs together.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread