Old 10-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the casting scoop!
Old 10-12-2016, 08:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
"CHICAGO PD"
"SKIN IN THE GAME"

11/02/2016 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : A TEENAGE GIRL IS FOUND DEAD INSIDE THE HOME OF A FAMOUS BASEBALL PLAYER AND FRIEND OF OLINSKY. - After receiving a complaint from a frustrated neighbor, Burgess (Marina Squerciati) and Officer Sorensen (guest star Kevin Kane) arrive to the house of baseball player Jake McCoy (guest star Billy Burke), and find the dead body of a 16-year-old girl, Maya Collins (guest star Violett Beane). There is conflict within the case as Intelligence learns that Olinsky (Elias Koteas) and McCoy are friends, and McCoy admits that he was helping Maya and other girls try to escape the sex trade. Meanwhile, Burgess and Sorensen track down a thief who turns out to be a cop with a rocky past, and Lindsay (Sophia Bush) gets a mysterious flower delivery that may be tied to her past. Also starring Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Jesse Lee Soffer, Patrick Flueger, LaRoyce Hawkins and Amy Morton. Guest starring Barbara Eve Harris, Chris Agos, Matt McTighe and Sophia Ntovas.
Chicago PD - Episode 4.06 - Skin in the Game - Press Release | Spoilers

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Kim will be joining Intelligence when Antonio leaves.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...source=twitter

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
"CHICAGO PD"
"A WAR ZONE"

10/26/2016 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : AFTER THE BODY OF A COLLEGE STUDENT AND A BACKPACK FILLED WITH DEADLY FENTANYL WASH UP IN THE LAKE, INTELLIGENCE IS UNDER PRESSURE TO UNCOVER THE SOURCE OF THE DEADLY DRUG OPERATION. - Intelligence is tasked with tracking down the dealers of fentanyl - a drug that has been linked to multiple overdoses around the city. As they investigate possible sources, the team uncovers a series of dealers in a college smuggling ring. Meanwhile, Tay (guest star Li Jun Li) and Burgess (Marina Squerciati) come across a bloodied child who exposes a dark and twisted secret about his home life with his parents. Additionally, Mouse (guest star Samuel Hunt) causes tension as he looks to reenlist in the army, and Platt (Amy Morton) tells Tay (guest star Li Jun Li) that she has been reassigned to her original post. Also starring Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, Jesse Lee Soffer, Sophia Bush, Patrick Flueger, Elias Koteas, and LaRoyce Hawkins. Guest starring Yuri Sardarov, Nick Gehlfuss and Brendan Dooling.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/09/chi...one-press.html

Last edited by olimix57; 10-12-2016 at 02:48 PM
Old 10-17-2016, 08:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
"CHICAGO PD"
"300,000 LIKES"

11/09/2016 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : THE ONLY EYEWITNESS IN A TIMELY CASE AGAINST A SUSPECTED SERIAL RAPIST IS FOUND MURDERED. - Voight (Jason Beghe) calls the team to investigate a homicide involving the only witness in a rape and murder case against an extremely young man, Oliver Tuxhorn (guest star Gus Halper). Intelligence looks into Tuxhorn's family and their finances as they try to determine if someone was paid to take out the victim. Meanwhile, Stone (guest star Philip Winchester) offers Antonio (Jon Seda) a job as lead investigator for the state attorney's office, and Burgess (Marina Squerciati) and Sorensen's (guest star Kevin Kane) body cameras capture a bizarre exchange with a man that they pull over. Also starring Jesse Lee Soffer, Sophia Bush, Patrick Flueger, Elias Koteas, LaRoyce Hawkins and Amy Morton. Guest starring Monica Raymund, Monica Barbaro, Eric C. Lynch, Paul Perroni and Mike Vieau.
Chicago PD - Episode 4.07 - 300,000 Likes - Press Release | Spoilers
Old 10-25-2016, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
"CHICAGO PD"
"A SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD"

11/16/2016 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : A HIGHLY TRAINER KILLER WAGES WAR AGAINST THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT.

When a young officer is shot dead in the lobby of an apartment building, Intelligence looks to the latest known offenders who have threatened the police. But when a second officer is killed, the team finds that they are dealing with someone who is highly trained and knowledgeable. Voight (Jason Beghe) works to keep the case contained as they deal with Chicago's ever-present war against the police. Meanwhile, Lindsay (Sophia Bush) confronts Antonio (Jon Seda) about his new job with the State's Attorney. Also starring Jesse Lee Soffer, Patrick John Flueger, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati, LaRoyce Hawkins and Amy Morton. Guest starring S. Epatha Merkerson, Oliver Platt, Eamonn Walker, David Eigenberg, and Nick Gehlfuss.
Chicago PD - Episode 4.08 - A Shot Heard Round the World - Press Release
Old 10-26-2016, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for spoilers
Old 10-26-2016, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

thanks for those.
Old 11-04-2016, 06:19 PM
MST Manager

Belated thanks for the spoilers.