Sophia Bush as Detective Erin Lindsay
Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halsted
Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
Patrick John Flueger as Detective Adam Ruzek
Laroyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess

Episodes

"LIFE IS FLUID"

09/30/2015 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : A FAMILIAR FACE STEPS IN WHEN AN INTELLIGENCE DETECTIVE IS ABDUCTED BY A HEROIN KINGPIN IN THE SEASON PREMIERE. - In the season premiere, Intelligence is in pursuit of Derek Keyes (guest star Bokeem Woodbine), number one on Chicago's Most Wanted list and heroin kingpin. Meanwhile, Halstead (Jesse Lee Soffer) tries to get through to Lindsay (Sophia Bush) as her downward spiral continues after her three-week absence from the unit. At District, Olinsky (Elias Koteas) opens up to Platt (Amy Morton) about a secret from his past. Roman (Brian Geraghty) expresses his concerns to Burgess (Marina Squerciati) about what she's getting into by marrying Ruzek (Patrick John Flueger). Jason Beghe, Jon Seda and LaRoyce Hawkins also star. Yuri Sardarov, Markie Post, Nick Gehlfuss and Samuel Hunt guest star.

"NATURAL BORN STORYTELLER"

10/07/2015 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : THE DEATH OF AN EIGHT-YEAR-OLD BOY SETS OFF AN INVESTIGATION FULL OF UNLIKELY TWISTS AND TURNS. - While pursuing a gangbanger, Burgess (Marina Squerciati) and Roman (Brian Geraghty) come across the body of an eight-year-old boy who was reported missing. Intelligence launches an investigation to find the killer and Antonio (Jon Seda) and Lindsay (Sophia Bush) question a prime suspect. Meanwhile, Burgess confides in Ruzek (Patrick John Flueger) about Roman's suspicious behavior and Bunny (guest star Markie Post) heads to the Ivory Tower with a statement that could be detrimental to Voight's (Jason Beghe) career. Also starring Jesse Lee Soffer, Elias Koteas, LaRoyce Hawkins and Amy Morton. Yuri Sardarov, Nick Gehlfuss, Samuel Hunt and Madison McLaughlin guest star.

Upcoming:

Will Burgess and Ruzek get married on Chicago P.D. this season? — Sarah
Not so fast. Ruzek clearly rushed into this proposal. “What Burgess begins to realize is … as opposed to really wanting to get married, he’s getting a buzz off being engaged,” EP Matt Olmstead says. “People buy you drinks, you get the attention, but when it comes to actually picking out the font for the save-the-date cards, he’s not that interested.”

Old 12-28-2015, 11:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Once Upon A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedtellez (View Post)
Chicago pd

Quote:
"knocked the family right out"

01/13/2016 (10:00pm - 11:00pm) (wednesay) : The team investigates a string of violent home invasions to find the common threat. - after a luxury condo is robbed, the team is shocked to learn that not only was the family fast asleep when the crime occurred, but their teenaged daughter was violated during the invasion as well. Voight (jason beghe) consults jimmy )guest star steven r. Mcgueen) from firehouse 51 to confirm his suspicion that the family was knocked out by a powerful gas and lindsay (sophia bush), halstead (jesse lee soffer), atwater (laroyce hawkins) and ruzek (patrick flueger) go undercover to seek out the perpetrators. Meanwhile, voight tries to help a former acquaintance get back on his feet and platt (amy morton) and mouch (guest star christian stolte) receive disappointing new regarding their upcoming wedding. Also starring jon seda, elias koteas, marina squerciati and brian geraghty. Guest starring ethan choi, david eigenberg, samuel hunt and madison mclaughlin.

Tv-14 l, v
Thanks for the latest.
Old 12-28-2015, 11:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt!
FanFicitons
Old 12-29-2015, 03:28 PM
MST Manager

Thanks much for the new thread.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Chicago PD 3.11 "Knocked The Family Right Out" stills

FanFicitons
Old 01-04-2016, 08:50 PM
Banned

Omg, I hate Erin Lindsay. I hate everything being all about HER!!!!
Old 01-05-2016, 12:22 AM
Loyal Fan

What happened to Erin? ... Wow! Can't wait for this episode.. Linstead❤️
Old 01-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Spoilers
Once Upon A Time

Wow! Thanks for the pics.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Can't wait for this episode

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-05-2016, 07:57 AM
Extreme Fan

This episode looks so good. I can't wait!
Old 01-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Total Fan

It looks so interesting! Can't wait for this episode! I excited to see what happened to Erin
Old 01-05-2016, 09:26 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the stills.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Is Chicago P.D. ever going to dive back into the Linstead relationship? — Carmen
Patience, my friend: you will soon be rewarded! “They’re in a good place, especially after the wringer we put Lindsay through at the beginning of the season,” says EP Matt Olmstead. “She’s now got both feet on the ground. Halstead was there as a friend to get her back there. Now that she is there, the heat starts to cook up a little bit more between the two of them. We’re exploring that in an episode coming up that’s a culmination of that. Now’s their time — not the time to get married or move in — but we want to play the long-awaited romantic episode between these two. That’s on their mind, for sure, so we’re going to turn up the heat on these two characters.”
Spoiler Room: UnREAL, Arrow, Chicago P.D., and more spoilers | EW.com
Old 01-08-2016, 03:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Chicago PD 3x12 "Looking Out For Stateville" stills

http://iliketowatchtv.blogspot.com/2...hicago-pd.html

FanFicitons
Old 01-08-2016, 04:31 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the stills.

Thanks.