Sophia Bush as Detective Erin Lindsay
Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halsted
Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
Patrick John Flueger as Detective Adam Ruzek
Laroyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess

Episodes

"LIFE IS FLUID"

09/30/2015 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : A FAMILIAR FACE STEPS IN WHEN AN INTELLIGENCE DETECTIVE IS ABDUCTED BY A HEROIN KINGPIN IN THE SEASON PREMIERE. - In the season premiere, Intelligence is in pursuit of Derek Keyes (guest star Bokeem Woodbine), number one on Chicago's Most Wanted list and heroin kingpin. Meanwhile, Halstead (Jesse Lee Soffer) tries to get through to Lindsay (Sophia Bush) as her downward spiral continues after her three-week absence from the unit. At District, Olinsky (Elias Koteas) opens up to Platt (Amy Morton) about a secret from his past. Roman (Brian Geraghty) expresses his concerns to Burgess (Marina Squerciati) about what she's getting into by marrying Ruzek (Patrick John Flueger). Jason Beghe, Jon Seda and LaRoyce Hawkins also star. Yuri Sardarov, Markie Post, Nick Gehlfuss and Samuel Hunt guest star.

"NATURAL BORN STORYTELLER"

10/07/2015 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : THE DEATH OF AN EIGHT-YEAR-OLD BOY SETS OFF AN INVESTIGATION FULL OF UNLIKELY TWISTS AND TURNS. - While pursuing a gangbanger, Burgess (Marina Squerciati) and Roman (Brian Geraghty) come across the body of an eight-year-old boy who was reported missing. Intelligence launches an investigation to find the killer and Antonio (Jon Seda) and Lindsay (Sophia Bush) question a prime suspect. Meanwhile, Burgess confides in Ruzek (Patrick John Flueger) about Roman's suspicious behavior and Bunny (guest star Markie Post) heads to the Ivory Tower with a statement that could be detrimental to Voight's (Jason Beghe) career. Also starring Jesse Lee Soffer, Elias Koteas, LaRoyce Hawkins and Amy Morton. Yuri Sardarov, Nick Gehlfuss, Samuel Hunt and Madison McLaughlin guest star.

Upcoming:

Will Burgess and Ruzek get married on Chicago P.D. this season? — Sarah
Not so fast. Ruzek clearly rushed into this proposal. “What Burgess begins to realize is … as opposed to really wanting to get married, he’s getting a buzz off being engaged,” EP Matt Olmstead says. “People buy you drinks, you get the attention, but when it comes to actually picking out the font for the save-the-date cards, he’s not that interested.”

My Tumblr
My Twitter

Last edited by Chastidy; 09-23-2015 at 03:25 PM
Old 09-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Elite Fan

Given that he was engaged when they first started giving each other the love eyes I can't say I'm surprised at this turn of events. I always thought they'd go back to Ruzek's commitment issues.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-07-2015, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread
Old 09-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Tftnt!
FanFicitons
Old 09-08-2015, 06:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT! I wonder if they will put out any sneak peaks in the next few weeks.. I can only watch season 2 but so many times.. the anticipation is killing me!
Old 09-08-2015, 09:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
A "checked-out" Lindsay has Voight and Halstead concerned about her partying ways. While the former realizes he has to move on, her ex isn't ready to give up on the idea that she'll return to work. "Halstead's the one who doesn't really want to believe it's true," exec producer Matt Olmstead previews. But when Lindsay tells him she's done with Intelligence, "Her champion walks away. So, there's a lot of self-loathing there for [Lindsay], but she's incapable of coming back because it's easier to keep the party going." In more uplifting news, newly engaged Burgess and Ruzek are "happy" – but not without their issues. "She's starting to wonder, 'Is he more into the buzz of being the fiancé as opposed to the day in and day out work of being a husband?'" the EP shares. "That's something that he might have to confront."

BONUS SPOILER!: Olinsky's surprise teenage daughter offers "an uncomfortable window into his past, when he was heavy undercover, lost, living in the garage," Olmstead says, adding that the detective's work family "all pitch in to help carry the weight, because it becomes a bit too much to bear."
Fall TV Spoilers 2015: Exclusive Scoop On 43 Season Premieres | TVLine
Old 09-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so relieved that it Olinsky's new daughter doesn't look set to destroy his finally stable home life.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-08-2015, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love that the first still we got of 3x01 is Erin back wanting to help Jay.

FanFicitons
Old 09-09-2015, 06:01 AM
Elite Fan

When are we going to get the episode synopsis and rest of the stills...

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-09-2015, 09:28 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Derek Haas ‏@derekhaas 48m48 minutes ago
4. @the_anna_15 Will we found out more about Jay's mom? > No plans as of yet but we will find out more about his past with Mouse.

Derek Haas ‏@derekhaas 45m45 minutes ago
6. @Live_free95 do you have any burzek hints? > 3 TIMES! Three. Times.

Derek Haas ‏@derekhaas 45m45 minutes ago
7. @summer0001 burzek or linstead?? > I have high hopes for both of those crazy couples.
From Derek's Q&A this morning.
Old 09-09-2015, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

I bet 3 times is how many times Ruzek has been engaged.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-09-2015, 12:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

FanFicitons
Old 09-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Love that poster.

All I want is a new episode press release and some promo stills.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Love that poster.

All I want is a new episode press release and some promo stills.
We should get them this week.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Fingers crossed

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Closed Thread   Post New Thread