Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2015, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

I wouldn't know as I don't watch PD, but she is supposed to be involved with Antonio boxing stuff as well and appear in more episodes next season. I saw the article, it wasn't posted, so I too the liberty of doing it.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 06-18-2015, 10:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFeelingTheLove (View Post)
I think so too.

Maybe Kim won't come up to Intelligence at all during this storyline? Maybe they'll decide to give Erin a few days to think or something. This whole Kim going back and forth is exhausting. If she goes to replace Erin, she'll have to go back to patrol AGAIN when Erin's back.
I agree this back and forth with kim is getting really old and if there is a time shift i am not sure how all that is going to play since we know the show loves their crossovers so somehow they shows are going to have to match up and with fire not back till november i am not sure how that is all going to pan out. If kim was to replace erin i do not think in reality it would work that if erin decided to come back she would get her spot back i do not think that would be fair or make any sense what so ever. When kim replaced kevin it made sense it was temporary because of what had happened but erin quit which is completely different also voit waited not even a week after erin quit the first time to go to the task force that he wanted to replace her the fact she got her spot back was because kim turned it down but i can't see voit just leaving it open regardless of how he feels about lindsey based on what occurred before he probably be doing the something. I also can't see them ending that story arc that quick otherwise what was the point to begin with i can see it lasting a while and when it is over then voit will have to decide what to do but i do not think he would demote kim just so erin can come back it wouldn't be fair or very accurate.
Old 06-19-2015, 02:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha24 (View Post)
I agree this back and forth with kim is getting really old and if there is a time shift i am not sure how all that is going to play since we know the show loves their crossovers so somehow they shows are going to have to match up and with fire not back till november i am not sure how that is all going to pan out. If kim was to replace erin i do not think in reality it would work that if erin decided to come back she would get her spot back i do not think that would be fair or make any sense what so ever. When kim replaced kevin it made sense it was temporary because of what had happened but erin quit which is completely different also voit waited not even a week after erin quit the first time to go to the task force that he wanted to replace her the fact she got her spot back was because kim turned it down but i can't see voit just leaving it open regardless of how he feels about lindsey based on what occurred before he probably be doing the something. I also can't see them ending that story arc that quick otherwise what was the point to begin with i can see it lasting a while and when it is over then voit will have to decide what to do but i do not think he would demote kim just so erin can come back it wouldn't be fair or very accurate.
I get what you're saying, and that's what I was thinking, too, I just don't know how they would pull it off. We know Erin will be miserable for awhile but I personally don't think the storyline will be longer than 3-4 episodes. You're right, it wouldn't make sense for her spot to be open but we also know that she'll return to Intelligence at some point, and I wonder what they're gonna do then. Maybe both Kim and Erin will stay? Who knows.. I just want Kim's will she-won't she SL to be over because it's getting tiring...
Old 06-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Wednesday, Sept. 30
10-11 — CHICAGO P.D.

NBC Premiere Dates For Fall 2015: ‘Heroes Reborn’ | TVLine
Old 06-22-2015, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

Awesome thanks

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 06-22-2015, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimix57 (View Post)
Wednesday, Sept. 30
10-11 — CHICAGO P.D.

NBC Premiere Dates For Fall 2015: ‘Heroes Reborn’ | TVLine
Thanks!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-23-2015, 01:31 AM
Total Fan

I can't wait till september.. I'm so excited to see what happens to Erin and Lindstead :-)
And ofcourse the wedding :-)
Old 06-23-2015, 11:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

There's no words to explain my excitement!!!!

I'm so stoked we finally got a date. Now we just gotta wait for the first promo poster.
FanFicitons
Old 06-23-2015, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

We have this
I'm so happy we have a date, now we can officially begin the countdown to s3 How cool is it that the first pic we got is of Jay? It really feels like he may be front and center in s3 and I can't wait for that
Old 06-24-2015, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the date!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Not long at all
Old 07-06-2015, 03:45 AM
Elite Fan

Has Derek given any interesting spoilers via his tweets lately?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-07-2015, 11:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
1. @summer0001 Who would win in arm wrestling @SophiaBush or @jesseleesoffer ? > We'll have to settle that one in the ring very soon.
Not really a spoiler but it does give me hope that maybe there'll be a Linstead scene in the boxing gym. I'd love for them to spar (Sophia said that Jesse's like the strongest man alive so it's not fair )

Quote:
1. @LinsteadFan101 What is Halstead going to do to try and help Lindsay? > Hunt her down.
Quote:
5. @SimplyB81 what's coming up for the Halstead's > Jay needs to help Erin; Will is going to be working at the newly opened ER at ChiMed.
Quote:
Derek Haas ‏@derekhaas Jun 28
3. @ummrosie are sylvie & roman going to continue in the upcoming seasons or was that a one off? > Volcanoes only erupt occasionally.
Quote:
Derek Haas ‏@derekhaas Jun 24
4. @_michnkicks will Lindsay come back? > She's in a bad, bad place and is numbing herself from her grief, so... we'll see.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

So does that mean Dylvie and Roman won't be a long term thing..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-07-2015, 01:12 PM
Loyal Fan

It sounds like it. But hadn't the writers previously said that they're gonna explore it? confusing...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread