Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2015, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Chicago PD S&S #6: Yay to more crossovers!

Chicago PD

Cast Members

Jason Beghe as Sergeant Hank Voight
Jon Seda as Detective Antonio Dawson
Sophia Bush as Detective Erin Lindsay
Jesse Lee Soffer as Detective Jay Halsted
Elias Koteas as Detective Alvin Olinsky
Patrick John Flueger as Detective Adam Ruzek
Laroyce Hawkins as Officer Kevin Atwater
Marina Squerciati as Officer Kim Burgess

Episodes

Upcoming:

[/FONT]

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 01-31-2015, 09:18 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new one!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-02-2015, 05:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like this show when I watch it on DVR.
Old 02-02-2015, 07:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

New sneak peek of the crossover episode airing this Wednesday (Chicago PD 2X13).

Quote:
Check out the Zap2it exclusive sneak peek of the crossover episode above, where Roman (Brian Geraghty) and Burgess (Marina Squerciati) follow the suspect and don't do a very good job staying incognito. Luckily, Lindsay (Sophia Bush) and Halstead (Jesse Soffer) are there for backup.
Zap2it First: 'Chicago Fire' and 'Chicago PD' teams join forces once again - Zap2it | News & Features

For those of you (like me) who can't watch the clip because the content isn't available in your country, here are some gifs:

Hopefully, someone will find another link to watch it outside of the US too.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:53 AM
Dedicated Fan

New 2x13 Sneak peeks!

What's Up with Platt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDgCxdXEiYE

Burned to a Crisp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06eFasr4ZII

FanFicitons
Old 02-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the gifs guys

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-02-2015, 03:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the gifs, very much appreciated! This crossover is one I'm actually looking forward to, it has a real purpose.
Old 02-02-2015, 06:42 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
TVLINE | Turning to another couple, now that Lindsay’s back at Intelligence, how’s that going to impact her very, very new relationship with Halstead?
I just worked on the episode where the rubber meets the road, so to speak, where they have this little flirtation in the coffee room, this coy, little dance they do. He walks out with a little smile on his face and there’s Voight standing in the doorway looking at him with his arms folded across his chest, and the jig is up. Voight remembers everything and without having to come across like the exasperated dad, he just lets him know, “We’ve had this conversation. There was an exception made for Burgess because she got shot. If one of you guys want to go out there and take a bullet, fine. Until then, it’s not happening.” … It’s not this protracted, Dawson/Casey kind of dance. It burned hot and burned quick because they had no choice. Unless one of them wants to transfer out to Mounted Police, they realize they’ve got to cool it off. So they do. I can’t guarantee if they successfully completely cool it off, but they’ve got to chill.

TVLINE | You’ve mentioned before that you weren’t going to go there with Lindsay and Halstead. What made you decide now was the time? Was it the fact that you decided to split Lindsay and Severide up?
That informed it, for sure, but also just the chemistry between the two actors was apparent. Also, we just wanted to embrace the real-world aspects. You’re both single, you sit across from each other. There’s that heat when he took her to her reunion and all of a sudden now she doesn’t work there anymore. I mean, come on, 99.9% of the American population would act on that. So we did, and then she realizes that the grass is always greener, so she comes back to Intelligence and they’ve got to shut it down. How long? Who knows.
‘Chicago Fire’ & ‘Chicago P.D.’ Spoilers — Casey/Dawson, Lindsay/Halstead | TVLine
Old 02-04-2015, 07:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

So apparently the ex. producers are looking for a cast for Chicago Med.

Quote:
The characters for a potential medical spinoff from Chicago Fire will be introduced in Episode 19 of the firefighter drama, which will air this spring. Like with Chicago PD, which also started as a planted spinoff from Chicago Fire, the episode will be conceived/written by Chicago Fire creators/executive producers Derek Haas and Michael Brandt, executive producer Matt Olmstead and executive producer Dick Wolf, whose company Wolf Films produces the Chicago Fire/Chicago PD franchise for Universal TV. “There will be an event that brings Chicago Med within Chicago Fire,” NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt said at TCA last month.

Like Chicago Fire and Chicago PD, Chicago Med is envisioned as an ensemble. The list of characters is still murky but it is rumored to possibly include a psychiatrist, a pediatrician and an admissions nurse. Actors will be cast as guest stars with options to become series regulars.
I can't believe this is actually a thing. They're taking advantage of the whole "crossover" concept and next thing we know we're gonna have only ONE show that just happens to be on on different nights and hours. Unless they keep Fire and PD as fall/winter shows and make Med a spring/summer show, it'll be WAY too much for my liking.
FanFicitons
Old 02-04-2015, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

I'm actually really interested in Chicago MD.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 02-05-2015, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I like the idea of a new medical show. I am however completely over the crossovers.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-05-2015, 12:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Chicago PD - Episode 2.14 - Erin's Mom - Promo | Spoilers
Old 02-05-2015, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

WE GOT RENEWED FOR A THIRD SEASON!!!! So stoked!!! )
FanFicitons
Closed Thread   Post New Thread