Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2020, 05:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
When will we get an update on Chicago P.D.‘s Antonio? Earlier in the season, we were told we would be getting updates on him. –Sue

It would appear we’ve gotten the last of said updates. “We kind of wrapped that up last fall. He left Chicago, and there’s no plan in the foreseeable future that’ll mention him,” says showrunner Rick Eid. “But if you’d asked us this same question about Sean Roman a couple years ago, we would have said the same thing. And now he’s the subject of our Fire/P.D. crossover which airs on Feb. 26.”
https://tvline.com/2020/02/20/the-fl...urn-kid-flash/
Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 02-27-2020, 11:34 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 02-27-2020, 04:08 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Anything you can spill about Chicago P.D.‘s ‘Upstead’? This whole “will they, won’t they” slow burn is making me crazy! —Ashleigh
Ausiello: In the March 4 episode, Halstead and Upton are “involved in a case where they believe domestic violence is taking place, and they both have their own relationship to that,” showrunner Rick Eid previews. “They’re trying to walk a very complicated and emotional line about how to proceed.” As for a potential romance, of course, the characters “have strong feelings for each other,” but “it’s complicated and there are obstacles to it,” Eid reminds us. “But their feelings haven’t changed.”
https://tvline.com/2020/02/27/this-i...part-2-finale/
Old 03-19-2020, 11:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Anything on Chicago P.D.’s Atwater? –Sophia
Remember the officer who put a gun to Atwater’s head while he was undercover last season? Well, “Atwater is forced to work with that character during an assignment,” showrunner Rick Eid previews. Also on tap for this season, as hinted in a brand-new promo: “Somebody from Rojas’ past presents himself.”
https://tvline.com/2020/03/19/the-fl...iris-spoilers/
Old 03-24-2020, 08:22 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Anything on Chicago P.D.’s Atwater? –Sophia
Remember the officer who put a gun to Atwater’s head while he was undercover last season? Well, “Atwater is forced to work with that character during an assignment,” showrunner Rick Eid previews. Also on tap for this season, as hinted in a brand-new promo: “Somebody from Rojas’ past presents himself.”
https://tvline.com/2020/03/19/the-fl...iris-spoilers/
Quote:
Question: Anything you can spill about Chicago P.D.‘s ‘Upstead’? This whole “will they, won’t they” slow burn is making me crazy! —Ashleigh
Ausiello: In the March 4 episode, Halstead and Upton are “involved in a case where they believe domestic violence is taking place, and they both have their own relationship to that,” showrunner Rick Eid previews. “They’re trying to walk a very complicated and emotional line about how to proceed.” As for a potential romance, of course, the characters “have strong feelings for each other,” but “it’s complicated and there are obstacles to it,” Eid reminds us. “But their feelings haven’t changed.”
https://tvline.com/2020/02/27/this-i...part-2-finale/
Thanks.
Old 05-13-2020, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Chicago PD which ended its season , like many shows 2-3 ep early .
For season 8 , TV Line is reporting a recurring character wants to be killed off at the end of the season, now set for Season 8
https://www.tvfanatic.com/2020/05/ch...tal-character/
No word on who it might be
Old 05-13-2020, 10:24 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan (View Post)
Chicago PD which ended its season , like many shows 2-3 ep early .
For season 8 , TV Line is reporting a recurring character wants to be killed off at the end of the season, now set for Season 8
https://www.tvfanatic.com/2020/05/ch...tal-character/
No word on who it might be
Thanks.
Old 07-22-2020, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Med was believed to be the first of the three returning to filming. Looks like that may have been pushed back a month. Fire and PD might be later still -

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-23-2020, 07:48 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweet.
Old 07-28-2020, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Chicago PD, Fire & Med return to production in September

Sources tell Reel Chicago that the Chicago P.D. team will begin to return the second week of August with a scheduled Chicago shoot date on September 22.

A few Chicago P.D. production personnel have begun to prep for COVID regulations before the crews arrive. Chicago Med and Chicago Fire are also said to follow the same schedule for start up.

Production was shut down on all three sets in March, just one or two episodes away from wrapping their seasons, due to the novel coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.

A second source tells Reel Chicago, that IATSE is “cautiously optimistic” and will return to work on September 21 or 22, which would coincide with this date.

Alexander Pissios, President of Cinespace Chicago Film Studios, where the One Chicago shows maintain sets, shared his reaction to the news with Reel Chicago, “We are 100% prepared and thrilled that our One Chicago teams are returning to production.”
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 07-28-2020, 06:33 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 08-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-04-2020, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the tweet.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 08-04-2020, 07:15 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the tweet.