Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2016, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken crown (View Post)
I agree. Will needs to just relax and live his life. He's getting even more crazy. LOL. Natalie is the one who needs to make the move this time. Will just needs to move on for a bit.
Completely agree. Natalie needs to decide who and what she wants.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 06-19-2016, 07:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Will and Natalie just need to be friends for a bit more. I like them well enough together and separately earlier on, but as the show went on they both just got so annoying. I felt like the writers were trying to match them too much and did a big disservice to Natalie in the process. Will doesn't need his coworkers excusing his God complex. His time at CM should have made him a better doctor in that respect.

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 06-23-2016, 06:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Will and Natalie just need to be friends for a bit more. I like them well enough together and separately earlier on, but as the show went on they both just got so annoying. I felt like the writers were trying to match them too much and did a big disservice to Natalie in the process. Will doesn't need his coworkers excusing his God complex. His time at CM should have made him a better doctor in that respect.
Were they not friends already prior?? Like I thought that it was kind of understood that they knew each other because he knew where she lived and offered her a ride to work while she was pregnant.

But she's still grieving for her husband
Old 06-25-2016, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info.
Old 07-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not sure that I agree that Will has a God complex. He thought he was doing the right thing - he wasn't only because it wasn't his choice to make but that doesn't mean he has a God complex. JMOT
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-21-2016, 04:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannahfan (View Post)
Completely agree, their romance felt forced to me. The fact that I don't like Will isn't helping (I will never get over him being mean to Natalie because he "had feelings for her". It was gross).

Plus I'm tired of the best friends turns to lovers trope. It's funny, it's everywhere on tv right now, even though I think the enemies or at least not friendly, turns to lovers trope is much more interesting.

I'm hoping they will introduce new characters and bring an interesting LI for Connor, so I could finally be interested in one of their romance .

Last edited by Lempicka; 08-16-2016 at 05:34 AM
Old 07-22-2016, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

Having just finished the season (I know I'm so slow ) I feel they've tried Natalie out with every male character save for Choi and Oliver Platt. Will is the most prominent love interest but I could see her ending up with another character. I like him and his crush on her but not sure I see them as that exciting a couple.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-23-2016, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

‘Chicago Med’ Casts Mekia Cox as Dr. Charles’ Daughter/Connor’s Love Interest | TVLine

Quote:
Mekia Cox (90210, Undercovers) will recur on Season 2 of the NBC medical drama as Robin, Dr. Charles’ (Oliver Platt) daughter — and a love interest for Colin Donnell’s Dr. Connor Rhodes,
Old 08-23-2016, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for bringing that over! That sounds really interesting to me! I like that she has a connection with another member of the cast giving it another layer for her character (Also love the connection because Charles is one of my favorite characters.) and the relationship. I always liked the interactions between Connor and Charles, so it will be interesting to see how that plays on their relationship too.

The whole her being on another show is a bit worrying though, but Secrets and Lies is an anthology show and it looks like she's a supporting character, so she might have finished filming it or just going back and forth between shows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
Completely agree, their romance felt forced to me. The fact that I don't like Will isn't helping (I will never get over him being mean to Natalie because he "had feelings for her". It was gross).

Plus I'm tired of the best friends turns to lovers trope. It's funny, it's everywhere on tv right now, even though I think the enemies or at least not friendly, turns to lovers trope is much more interesting.

I'm hoping they will introduce new characters and bring an interesting LI for Connor, so I could finally be interested in one of their romance .
Yeah, that whole being mean to he because her liked her... I wasn't a fan of that either. Overall I'm not a fan of either of those characters to be honest, so I'm not invested in the whole thing.

That's my hope too. I want a interesting love interest for my favorite character. I hope it's the new casting that just came out.

Last edited by *OldHollywoodStarlet*; 08-24-2016 at 01:09 AM
Old 08-23-2016, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

I remember Mekia on 90210 where Dixon was her toyboy

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-23-2016, 07:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Oooh, me likely. TFP!

Love was here. It made me complete, happy. How could I easily let it go?

my LJ - Icon credit is Luv!
Old 08-23-2016, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the casting news!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-24-2016, 10:13 AM
Absolute Fan

I gave up on this show midway through the season but this is interesting casting news. Not sure why they seem so against exploring April and Connor though? There's some potential with them, I think.
Old 08-24-2016, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the link.
Old 08-25-2016, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I gave up on this show midway through the season but this is interesting casting news. Not sure why they seem so against exploring April and Connor though? There's some potential with them, I think.
I agree