Old 02-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Info on the next new ep:

Quote:
"CHICAGO FIRE"

"THE F IS FOR"

03/01/2018 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Thursday) : CASEY AND SEVERIDE RELUCTANTLY BECOME THE SUBJECTS OF A DAY-IN-THE-LIFE PHOTO SPREAD - After photos of Casey (Jesse Spencer) and Severide (Taylor Kinney) jumping off the roof during a heroic rescue make the front page of the newspaper, Boden (Eamonn Walker) unwillingly agrees for the photographer to chronicle a day-in-the-life story at the Firehouse. Dawson (Monica Raymund) and Brett (Kara Killmer) are on a mission to find out what keeps happening to Gerald (guest star Jonathan Isaac Frank), a frequent flier they know who lives on the streets. Meanwhile, Herrmann (David Eigenberg) decides to take up life-coaching as a side job and Kidd (Miranda Rae Mayo) makes a decision regarding her living arrangement with Severide. Yuri Sardarov, Joe Minoso and Christian Stolte also star. Randy Flagler, Tony Ferraris, Daniel Di Tomasso and Ariane Rinehart also guest star.
Old 02-23-2018, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fire 6x12 Sneak Peeks -

Leigh Tumblr
Old 02-25-2018, 12:15 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the info and sneak peeks.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
PRE-FINALE: When Renée (guest star Sarah Shahi) returns to seek out her ex’s fire expertise, Severide channels Jerry Maguire and “bonds” with her four-and-a-half-year-old son, executive producer Derek Haas previews. Elsewhere, teen Bria resurfaces in Dawson’s life “in a bit of a crisis,” causing the paramedic to go into “maternal instinct mode.” Meanwhile, Brett and Cruz, who gets a “really good, juicy storyline” involving his high school sweetheart, work together on the Slamigan.

SEASON FINALE (MAY 10): Unlike last season’s fiery “who lives and who dies?” cliffhanger, this year’s two-hour closer is more about “emotional haymakers coming at you, one after the other,” Haas describes. For starters, “Dawson realizes she wants to try again for having a child. So she and Casey contemplate their future and the future of their family.” On a different romance front, Renée causes complications for Severide and Stella, who’s “definitely looking at [Renée] with suspicion.” The competition between Boden and Chief Grissom for the position of fire commissioner also plays “a big part” in the finale.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 04-25-2018, 08:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Thanks for the info
Old 04-27-2018, 01:24 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-30-2018, 10:53 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Can't believe it is almost season finale time
Old 04-30-2018, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

Time flies.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:20 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 05-02-2018, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

Old 05-30-2018, 03:20 PM
MST Manager

Aww, I cannot see the video anymore.
Old 08-16-2018, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
There Will Be a One Chicago Three-Way Crossover This October!

Hey, you! Stop everything! This year's One Chicago crossover event is apparently happening much sooner than anyone expected!

Chicago Fire co-creator Derek Haas announced Wednesday on Twitter that a three-way crossover between Chicago Fire, Chicago Med and Chicago P.D. is headed our way in October! "BREAKING NEWS: our second episode of the season is going to be a three way crossover with Chicago Fire leading the way," Haas wrote. "Fire into Med into PD for one night only."

The Chicago shows premiere Wednesday, Sept. 26, meaning the crossover will air the following week, on Oct. 3. Although Chicago Med snagged the lead-in spot on NBC's fall schedule, with Fire and P.D. following, Chicago Fire will actually kick off the night. Those poor casual Chicago viewers are going to have a hard time nailing down this year's schedule.
X

Quote:
Chicago Fire Boss Previews Gabby's Exit and What It Means for 'Dawsey'

Monica Raymund’s departure from Chicago Fire may not necessarily spell the end of her character Gabby Dawson’s marriage to Matt Casey.

At the close of last May’s season ender, the couple had a huge fight, after which Dawson inquired about a volunteer paramedic job in Puerto Rico. Then five days later, Raymund announced that she was leaving the NBC drama after six seasons. “It is a big blow to the marriage,” showrunner Derek Haas tells TVLine as part of our Fall Preview Q&A. When Season 7 premieres (on Wednesday, Sept. 26 at 9/8c on NBC), a couple months have passed, and “the same frustration and lack of understanding that I think our audience is going through, so is Casey,” Haas shares. “It’s not going to be just one episode that he’s going to be dealing with the ramifications of her having taken this gig.”

At the onset, however, one of those ramifications will not be the dreaded D-word: divorce. “A realistic thing happens sometimes when a partner in a marriage takes a long-distance job, and so then you have to deal with a new reality to your relationship. That’s what Casey’s dealing with,” Haas previews. “We actually did a lot of research about the modern long-distance relationship, and how those are dealt with and/or overcome and/or fraught with danger.”

It’s not a storyline that the writers intended for the new season, but after learning that Raymund would not be returning, “we had to adjust our plans greatly,” Haas confesses. “I was definitely caught off-guard that she was not going to come back. That’s not to say that she didn’t give us plenty of time, because she did. But in my head, that was all just end-of-year negotiating or whatever. I didn’t think that she really wasn’t going to come back,” he continues with a laugh.

Now that Haas has overcome his surprise at the exit, he’s enthusiastic about what’s in store and the possibility of a single Casey, should the couple go their separate ways for good. “Any time there’s a change in relationships for our characters, from a writing standpoint, it becomes exciting, because a slate gets wiped clean, and you get to come up with new stories and new ideas and generate new thoughts,” Haas explains. That said, “it’s a catch-22, because I liked them in a relationship, and I like exploring marriage and different facets of marriage, and things our viewers can relate to."
X

Leigh Tumblr
Closed Thread   Post New Thread