Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2015, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Chicago Fire Spoilers & Speculation Thread #14: "If there's anything better than Chicago deep dish, I don't know what it is."

About

From renowned, Emmy Award-winning executive producer Dick Wolf ("Law & Order" brand) and creators Derek Haas and Michael Brandt, the writing team behind "3:10 to Yuma," comes the high-octane drama "Chicago Fire," - an edge-of-your-seat view into the lives of everyday heroes committed to one of America's noblest professions. For the firefighters, rescue squad and paramedics of Chicago Firehouse 51, no occupation is more stressful or dangerous, yet so rewarding and exhilarating. These courageous men and women are among the elite who forge headfirst into danger when everyone else is running the other way and whose actions make the difference between life and death.

The pressure to perform on such a high level has a way of taking a personal toll, sometimes putting team members from the Truck and the specially trained Rescue Squad at odds with each other. Despite any differences, this is an extended family, and when it's "go time," everyone inside Firehouse 51 knows no other way than to lay it all on the line for each other. When a tragedy claims one of their own, there's plenty of guilt and blame to go around. Lt. Matthew Casey, in charge of the Truck, tries to carry on, but butts heads with the brash Lt. Kelly Severide of the Rescue Squad - and each blames the other for their fallen team member. Adding to the turmoil, Casey, unbeknownst to his colleagues, is in the midst of a separation from Hallie.

The firehouse also includes Battalion Chief Wallace Boden, a fireman's fireman who is confronted by important personal decisions, paramedics Gabriela Dawson and Leslie Shay, who share a close bond and team together to face some of the most harrowing situations imaginable, Peter Mills, an academy graduate who is the latest generation in a family of firefighters, and Christopher Herrmann, a seasoned veteran who loses his home to foreclosure and now must uproot his family to move in with his in-laws.

Cast Members

Jesse Spencer | Matthew Casey
Taylor Kinney | Kelly Severide
Monica Raymund | Gabriela Dawson
Eamonn Walker | Chief Wallace Boden
David Eigenberg | Christopher Herrmann
Joe Minoso | Joe Cruz
Yuri Sardarov | Brian "Otis" Zvonecek
Christian Stolte | Randy "Mouch" McHolland
Randy Flagler l Capp
Kara Killmer | Sylvie Brett
Dora Madison Burge l Jessice "Chili" Chilton
Steven R. McQueen l Jimmy Borelli

Episodes

4.14- All Hard Parts - February 9th
PROMO | STILLS | SNEAK PEEK

SEVERIDE ATTEMPTS TO HELP CHILI WITH HER RECENT STRUGGLES AND BORELLI STEPS INTO THE RING TO REPRESENT FIREHOUSE 51 - Lt. Severide (Taylor Kinney) confronts Chili (Dora Madison) about his suspicions regarding her erratic behavior, but she does not take too kindly to his intentions. Meanwhile, members of the firehouse rally around Lt. Casey (Jesse Spencer), who they believe is a perfect candidate to run for the position as Alderman and Jimmy (Steven R. McQueen) faces off against Antonio (Jon Seda) in the first annual “Battle of the Badges” boxing match. Eamonn Walker, Monica Raymund, Kara Killmer, David Eigenberg, Yuri Sardarov, Joe Minoso and Christian Stolte also star. Holly Robinson Peete, Brian Gerahty, Rachel DiPillo, Amy Morton, Patrick Flueger, Marina Squerciati, Anthony Ferraris, DuShon Brown, Aaron Lamm and John Lister guest star.

4.15- Bad For The Soul - February 16th

A SUSPICIOUS CALL TO A NEIGHBORING FIREHOUSE LEAVES SOME UNANSWERED QUESTIONS AMONG THE RANKS OF FIREHOUSE 51 - Firehouse 51 responds to an odd call from a neighboring firehouse and the unusual circumstances prompt Severide (Taylor Kinney) and Cruz (Joe Minoso) to take the investigation into their own hands to search out the real story. The truck welcomes new firefighter Stella Kidd (guest star Miranda Rae Mayo), but her addition has repercussion inside the firehouse. Meanwhile, Casey (Jesse Spencer) moves forward in his run for alderman, but begins to realize that some voters have their own personal agendas for wanting him elected. Colin Donnell, Holly Robinson Peete and T.J. Jagodowski guest star

4.16- TwoDs - February 23th

CASEY’S RUN FOR ALDERMAN HITS A SNAG THAT COULD DERAIL HIS GRAND PLANS - Casey (Jesse Spencer) continues his run for alderman, but a citywide propaganda attack against his campaign makes him reconsider his candidacy. The rescue squad is summoned to the scene of a man trapped inside of a burning car with suspicious evidence suggesting that that the fire may have been intentionally set. Mouch’s (Christian Stolte) upcoming bachelor party looms, but with Trudy’s (guest star Amy Morton) nerdy brother Larry (guest star Zack Pearlman) handling the details, everyone fears for the worst. Meanwhile, Jimmy (Steven R. McQueen) and Brett (Kara Killmer) take a kidnapping investigation into their own hands. Miranda Rae Mayo, Tony Ferraris, Corey D. Williams and Brandon Jay McLaren guest star

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 02-05-2016 at 12:18 PM
Old 10-26-2015, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

[WATCH] ‘Chicago Fire’ Preview — Candidate Gets Tested During Elevator Accident - Hollywood Life

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-26-2015, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 10-26-2015, 09:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt.

Icon by Me
Old 10-26-2015, 11:53 PM
Master Fan

The episode aired in Canada tonight and they are already a pregnancy scare with Dawson. The episode ends with a cliffhanger and it looks like Dawson might lose the baby. Thank god Derek spoiled us 2 weeks ago about Dawson having a tiny bump in 4x04.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-27-2015, 02:06 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!

Thanks!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 10-27-2015, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Old 10-27-2015, 10:42 PM
Master Fan

^^ was that supposed to happen so early? I'm emotionally unstable right now.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-28-2015, 12:41 AM
Master Fan

Dawson returns to the house in 4x05?! Doesn't sound good for baby Dawsey
Old 10-28-2015, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

^^Actually, if you read the sypsnosis correctly, it says that the new district chief has doubts about her ability to do the job...why would he thinks so if she wasn't still pregnant? Plus, we're supposed to start seeing a tiny baby bump next week. I know that she won't lose the baby.

My guess? After that entire investigation, arson won't want to have Dawson with them anymore since she was to involved and even revealed informations to Chief Boden.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-28-2015, 12:51 AM
Master Fan

He could still think that since it's a big trauma for many to go through a miscarriage, and he might not think she's ready to be back at work after it. But I hope you are right
Old 10-28-2015, 01:04 AM
Master Fan

^^She's not losing the baby. I can guarantee you that. Plus, Monica's stunt double has been seen with a baby bump this week.

But you know what's good about that storyline (other than Casey fearing to lose the woman that he loves and his baby)? Is that we'll be having Dawson siblings scenes which are long overdue. Jon Seda is in the next two episodes.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 10-28-2015, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

^Love those two, can't wait

I've seen people speccing that maybe Gabby has appendicitis. Sounds like a good guess to me.
Old 10-28-2015, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

appendicitis? would she be bleeding to death? Cause we hear Jay's brother say "if you move, she bleeds to death". Would they call OB? I guess so, since she's pregnant after all. I don't know...could be. But it seems very serious and dangerous for her and the baby.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread