Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2015, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

Why? Charlie is still filming.
Just a feeling I got when his sister told him about the restaurant.

Quote:
I never learn, what ruined Casey/ Dawson isn't her carreer, it's the fact they couldn't handle it. Plus, Casey making a fool out of himself during and after the break helped ruined the all thing for me.
It isn't all Casey's fault. She wasn't being fair to him or to herself when she left. She clearly didn't want to and only did so, so he would chase her. He might have given up on them, but she gave up first.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 03-29-2015, 09:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswell Dream Girl (View Post)

It isn't all Casey's fault. She wasn't being fair to him or to herself when she left. She clearly didn't want to and only did so, so he would chase her. He might have given up on them, but she gave up first.
Sure, she certainly didn't want that but I don't think it was about him chasing her. At that particular moment she thought it was the best because their relationship was suffering. They were spending their time fighting. In her shoes, I would have thought about living too. This wasn't healthy. Did she though? Cause if that's not what she wanted (and she even said so to Brett), she didn't really give up on them. While Casey struggled a little bit at first but then completely forgot about it when he decided to make a fool out of himself with Pridgen's wife. Sorry, but to me Casey the one who was written as the one who didn't care. Not Dawson. And it makes it hard to keep rooting for that relationship to be honest.

Only time will tell, I gues...

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-29-2015, 09:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Did anyone see Derek Haas' tweet regarding Casey and Dawson, I would put it on here but I have no idea how.

Steph | tumblr

Last edited by Crumps5; 03-29-2015 at 10:01 AM
Old 03-29-2015, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I saw it. Someone was asking when will Dawson and Casey get back together (as if Derek would say something) and he answered with "They'll have a lot to think about after the big Chicago Med incident in the next ep."

It could mean anyting. But Derek is also known for trolling A LOT!

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-29-2015, 10:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Can't wait to see severide and april scenes when chicago Fire returns
Old 03-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully, we'll get a promo this coming week.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-29-2015, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
what ruined Casey/ Dawson isn't her carreer, it's the fact they couldn't handle it. Plus, Casey making a fool out of himself during and after the break helped ruined the all thing for me.
no, haas specifically said it was dawson's career that ruined them, which is true because i believe, even if dawson was on another squad, casey would have acted like a moron, regardless. although, it's his fault she was on his squad in the first place, so it's still on him imo. and the writers, of course. even their last dinner scene talked about her specifically being a fire fighter. i was like: WTFFF?!
Old 03-29-2015, 12:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
no, haas specifically said it was dawson's career that ruined them, which is true because i believe, even if dawson was on another squad, casey would have acted like a moron, regardless. although, it's his fault she was on his squad in the first place, so it's still on him imo. and the writers, of course. even their last dinner scene talked about her specifically being a fire fighter. i was like: WTFFF?!
Do I care about what Haas has to say? That's not even close to how I saw it.

Exactly, he was the one who didn't want her to go to Austin, he was the one who tried to to something about it, he was the one who agreed with Boden to have her on truck 81. But she is at fault too because things started to get really bad once she initiated things as a candidate and was sort of desobeying her lieutenant. But she did ask to be off Casey's hips and work with Christopher. I'll give her that. I think she really realized how bad things were when she saw that Casey wasn't talking to her at home anymore and when he decided to sleep at that blonde's appartment. Oh, let's not forget the fact that Casey decided to be a jerk and told her she was disrespectful to him as her lieutenant and the man she was engaged to. Which was garbage coming from him considering what he had done the night before.

By the way what did she do with the ring? Hope she gave it back, maybe he can use it to ask his nex girlfriend to be his wife. Seems like an habit

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-29-2015, 12:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

New spin-off?

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
By the way what did she do with the ring? Hope she gave it back, maybe he can use it to ask his nex girlfriend to be his wife. Seems like an habit
Didn't she leave it on the table as she walked out to go to Brett's?

Steph | tumblr
Old 03-29-2015, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Do I care about what Haas has to say?
apparently not! i refuse to look deeper into their breakup though. it was fcked and i'm pissed that i waited two years for... this! plus, after what jesse was saying, i'm over it. i just wish dawson wanted to be a doctor and not a fire fighter because i'd watch med for her, but i'm pretty much done with the chicago franchise now.

Quote:
things started to get really bad once she initiated things as a candidate and was sort of desobeying her lieutenant.
dawson was definitely brazen with her attitude in the beginning, but that's always been a part of her character, so casey should have drew a line before hand imo.
Old 03-29-2015, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
You should ask a moderator maybe. I know there is a way to do it as I've done it once before but I just can't remember right now.

By the way, when do you guys think we'll have a promo for episode 19?
The promo will be out Tuesday after during chicago Fire rerun
Old 03-29-2015, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by i never learn (View Post)
apparently not! i refuse to look deeper into their breakup though. it was fcked and i'm pissed that i waited two years for... this! plus, after what jesse was saying, i'm over it. i just wish dawson wanted to be a doctor and not a fire fighter because i'd watch med for her, but i'm pretty much done with the chicago franchise now.

dawson was definitely brazen with her attitude in the beginning, but that's always been a part of her character, so casey should have drew a line before hand imo.
I don't know what Jesse took when he did his last interview cause the story clearly isn't heading that way. I remember him saying that Casey would have lots of "love interests" but episode 16 wasn't even filmed at that time and I'm still waiting to see that happened. Makes me remember his head injury storyline, it was supposed to be this great/big storyline and it went down the toilet in a matter of episodes.

But that's the thing, I always thought Casey was pretty much passive when it comes to Dawson and some of the choices she makes.

that tweet added to the one where Derek said Dawsey will have a lot to think about after the Chicago Med episode are very telling. Hope he's not trolling because the fans on twitter are going nuts over this.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-29-2015, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I remember him saying that Casey would have lots of "love interests" but episode 16 wasn't even filmed at that time and I'm still waiting to see that happened.

that tweet added to the one where Derek said Dawsey will have a lot to think about after the Chicago Med episode are very telling.
maybe casey fcks a stripper... or five? chicago med free clinic, here he comes! i was so looking forward to eric mabius on here too.

you were right on the money when you called out casey's stank eye towards dawson and other halstead! *woot* still not watching tho.

and other halstead is hawt!
Old 03-29-2015, 09:44 PM
Master Fan

^^I thought at the beginning that Casey would be involved with one of the strippers but now I don't think that's happening. Be he will be involved in the shaddy business of Eric Mabius character with the strippers. That might be the reason he's also involved in the next crossover between Fire/PD and SVU.

You think so? Cause I never said Casey would be jealous I just said that it was no coincidence that Dawson and Will Halstead were working together next week and that smile on his face in that still where they're shacking hands? He's already into her You better watch out Matt, cause Gabby has a thing for Halsteads XD

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread