Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I think he's recurring more than a guest star. He's on promotional pictures, makes interviews about the show, etc.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I think he's recurring more than a guest star. He's on promotional pictures, makes interviews about the show, etc.
I'm just going on the credits saying guest starring Scott Michael Foster. He may be upped to a regular. IT's a new show and he's a name especially if he's on for so long (15 episodes) I can see why they'd pimp him. But, IDK I just don't feel about leo the way I did Cappie.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I'm just going on the credits saying guest starring Scott Michael Foster. He may be upped to a regular. IT's a new show and he's a name especially if he's on for so long (15 episodes) I can see why they'd pimp him. But, IDK I just don't feel about leo the way I did Cappie.
Shu, I think it is hard to separate the two at this point...and yes Cappie had something special. And I am not as attached to Leo, yet we haven't really seen a lot of him until recently so I would like to see how they develop things for him.

Yet I still feel Leo brings some spunk to the show for April...otherwise we have the spunk just from her sister. I don't even know what to say about her mom. I do really like Uncle George though.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 07-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Shu, I think it is hard to separate the two at this point...and yes Cappie had something special. And I am not as attached to Leo, yet we haven't really seen a lot of him until recently so I would like to see how they develop things for him.

Yet I still feel Leo brings some spunk to the show for April...otherwise we have the spunk just from her sister. I don't even know what to say about her mom. I do really like Uncle George though.
I've always love mary paige keller. She is just mary-paige. Sweet but kind of out of it right now. I do agree he brings some life to the show. I hope he gets her to stop putting her head in her ass and acting like she has the damn flu.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
I've always love mary paige keller. She is just mary-paige. Sweet but kind of out of it right now. I do agree he brings some life to the show. I hope he gets her to stop putting her head in her ass and acting like she has the damn flu.
Oh I love her but she does seem out of it, and I get that her husband died, but I feel like she is so far out of it.

The preview confused me though because what does the mom think April needs an intervention for?

And yet George isn't allowed to say anything legally so I don't love that he says he will tell, yet I get why because her mom NEEDS to know.

And we know she eventually goes in for treatments, so does she quit her job or are they willing to work with her?

But yeah, I think he will honestly be the one to get her to start to open up about it, etc.

Do you think they are going to do a love triangle? Wait, of course they will....

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 07-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So far I like Leo more but will be okay with Donovan it's one of those shows I like as a whole
Old 07-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
So far I like Leo more but will be okay with Donovan it's one of those shows I like as a whole
Yeah both Dominic and cappie are Hott. Right now I just like the whole show. My fav is he BFF though.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Her BFF is the best! I love the show as a whole too, but as far as ships go, i'm all for Leo/April.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I think once April gets out of her denial I will enjoy it more!

Old 07-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Stills for 1.06

CHASING LIFE Season 1 Episode 6 Photos Clear Minds, Full Lives, Can't Eat! | SEAT42F
Old 07-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks for those. I am excited for Leo/April!

Old 07-08-2014, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

i kinda find the bff annoying.
Old 07-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think last nite was my favorite episode so far. In part b/c April finally told Sara and Emma about her aml. And that she herself is finally going to have to start really dealing with it. I feel like the show should be renamed Chasing Secrets though, b/c there are all of these secrets, with every character. And I felt like we caught a glimpse of all of it for really the first time. I am wondering what the story really is/has been with George, Sara and Tom. I felt like I can't really trust Sara; why has she lied to her kids and made them feel like George doesn't love them and want to be in their lives anymore? She was the one who told him not to come to his brother's funeral and to stay out of their lives. George is made to be the bad guy. I'm wondering if Sara already knows about Natalie?

I'm not too big of a fan of Dominic or of her and April together. I'm more April/Leo fan. Should be an interesting season, can't wait to see what's coming up.
Old 07-11-2014, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the mom knows about Natalie and the affair. I think she's angry at George for keeping the affair a secret or knowing about it
Old 07-15-2014, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

We're getting a christmas episode!

Quote:
ABC Family will air all-new holiday-themed episodes of their original series for Halloween and Christmas.

All-new episodes of long-running comedy hits "Melissa & Joey" and "Baby Daddy" will deliver some Halloween thrills during the network's annual programming stunt "13 Nights of Halloween." New original scary and funny hidden-camera prank show "Freak Out" will also make its debut during "13 Nights."

Celebrate the Christmas season with all-new holiday episodes of "Pretty Little Liars," "The Fosters," "Switched at Birth," "Chasing Life," as well as "Melissa and Joey" and "Baby Daddy." The episodes will premiere within the network's wildly popular "25 Days of Christmas" programming event.