Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2010, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That was heartbreaking! Or as Brennan would say, heartcrushing.
Amen to that!
Old 05-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the episode. I just hated the introduction of Gina. Not because she interupted the moment. But because it's the first time I thought the show failed to take a cliche and put their spin on it. If she's back next season it will be only as his publisher and of no threat to Beckett. So why have her appearance be about us wondering what's going on with them over the summer? Was her "not biting much" and "staying on top of him" comments necessary? Her showing up was damage enough and would leave Beckett wondering but as the audience we know better.

I'm not sure what was most hearbreaking. Watching Beckett at the end, when she noticed Castle didn't bring her coffee, when Esposito talked to her, or when Castle told her he was leaving. Damn, Stana really rocked those scenes.

Or how about that smile she gave when she knew she was going to tell Castle. She actually had two smiles in that scene that just melted my heart and then to watch her face fall when she saw Demming and knew she was going to end it with him.

That whole spy game was the best case ever. I know it was used to parallel the situation between Beckett and Castle but I wished they could have saved that when those two would have really gotten into it and had fun.

Is it September yet?

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-20-2010, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

see Jamie My ONLY beef is that I don't trust Gina I think she is going to milk the fact that she's in the Hamptons with Castle yet she will only be there in a professional manner and knowing how much Beckett's heart will be breaking is what drives me nuts as well.
Old 05-21-2010, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

Not much of one but we do have our first spoiler of season 3.

I'm not sure if any of you have been watching the Q+A sessions on the ABC site? A question was posed to creator Andrew Marlowe about holiday themed episodes. How much they liked the Halloween one and if we would be getting any more like that. He said shows don't like to be known simply as being themed shows but that they do like doing one a year.

They're working on a Christmas one.

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

AWW a Christmas one that sounds good Perhaps a little "Kiss" underneath the mistletoe or would that be asking for to much?
Old 05-21-2010, 07:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I would be afraid its heading a little too much into Bones territory, though it would be a great moment for sure!
Old 05-22-2010, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

I'd think they'd do whatever possible to keep from heading into Bones territory during the Christmas episode.

So how do you think Castle returns to the precinct? Just walking in seems too easy. And having one of the team call him to return doesn't feel right either.

Any ideas?

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-22-2010, 02:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I feel like he'll walk in (maybe with coffee in hand) and assume everything is back to normal and will find Beckett being very unreceptive as she tries to busy herself with work. It would be interesting for the gang to call him for his much needed expertise!

Jamie I love your picture... was it taken after the press conference? I've never seen it before!
Old 05-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Choate (View Post)
I'd think they'd do whatever possible to keep from heading into Bones territory during the Christmas episode.

So how do you think Castle returns to the precinct? Just walking in seems too easy. And having one of the team call him to return doesn't feel right either.

Any ideas?
I've just finished reading the first chapter of "Naked Heat", it's available for download (PDF file) from ABC website and I think it would be great idea to meet Castle at the crime scene, sort of involved in the "crime" himself. Perhaps even making him a prime suspect.

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
Old 05-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedalinginhummus (View Post)
I feel like he'll walk in (maybe with coffee in hand) and assume everything is back to normal and will find Beckett being very unreceptive as she tries to busy herself with work. It would be interesting for the gang to call him for his much needed expertise!

Jamie I love your picture... was it taken after the press conference? I've never seen it before!
Love Jamie's picture as well But I also wonder what is wrong with Nathan that having such a beautiful woman sitting on his lap, he's looking at the camera and not at her?

Old 05-22-2010, 03:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
AWW a Christmas one that sounds good Perhaps a little "Kiss" underneath the mistletoe or would that be asking for to much?
A kiss under the mistletoe would be great, but not necessarily at the precinct. I'd like it to take place somewhere else.

Old 05-22-2010, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I agree completely with that and HOnestly I don't think that it will actually happen that soon it was just me toying with the thought
Old 05-22-2010, 11:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedalinginhummus (View Post)
I think it was taken after. You can find a few more of them together here. About 15 more pictures of Stana and about 5 more of Nathan were added as well.

Castle Fans | castle-fans.org | Photo Gallery

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-23-2010, 07:29 AM
New Fan

I have to admit it and say when I heard about the potential Christmas episode my brain went straight to mistletoe too.

I just want it to be September already!
Old 05-23-2010, 10:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coloneljack (View Post)
I have to admit it and say when I heard about the potential Christmas episode my brain went straight to mistletoe too.

I just want it to be September already!
Me too! Perhaps we should start counting days till the season 3 premiere?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread