Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

I think it all stems from Major Jealousy *Shrugs* the Ugly green Monster can do a lot of things to people (I've been there a few times *Shrugs again*) I'm with Jamie though I hope he realizes what he's feeling is Jealous Hopefully if that's the case we'll get in insight as to what the Cliff hanger is in the season Finale.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Elite Fan

I just want him to give her the same admissions she's given him.

The pig tail comments and wanting him around when she solves her moms murder is a big deal. Maybe not on a romantic level but it shows how much he's come to mean to her.

And most recently telling him that he makes her feel alive but feels he'll let her down if she risks it. That's a long way from the Beckett we first met who wanted nothing to do with him.

I wouldn't even mind if he said I can't do long term right now or I'm not sure I can be the guy you need but I hope you'll give me the chance. Anything to show her that he's worth the risk at some point.

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

I agree Jamie If he wants to prove that he can be the guy she needs then he needs to show her how he feels or at least tell her ,he needs to be serious for a change not a total jokester
Old 05-10-2010, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

What was in the promo for next week? My station didn't show it due to storm warnings.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

it was pretty good he offers to take her to the Hamptons and then they have something similar to this weeks where they say something like who will she choose *shrugs* we'll see
I'm however confused because they said the show was a part of the Summer Season but don't we know for sure it doesn't come back until the Fall?? I"m all confused
Old 05-11-2010, 09:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

'Castle Summer Season' is a fancy term for selected/top re-runs of Season 2 throughout the summer. It is remotely possible ABC might throw a few behind-the-scenes snippets to lure new viewers during re-runs and promote their Season 2 DVDs when September comes around... I'm speaking purely for broadcasts in North America of course. Other geographies may not apply to above comments.

Regarding the trip to the Hamptons... boy, that promo was very misleading. You die-hard fans know as well as I do that there were lines from 'Suicide Squeeze' in that promo, which leads me to guess it might not be Castle that asked Beckett to the Hamptons... remember, Gina is back, in what capacity we don't fully know yet but asking Beckett to the Hamptons while your ex-wife is sorta in town is well... weird. But I'm just speculating. Lots of emotions flying next week!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
it was pretty good he offers to take her to the Hamptons and then they have something similar to this weeks where they say something like who will she choose *shrugs* we'll see
I'm however confused because they said the show was a part of the Summer Season but don't we know for sure it doesn't come back until the Fall?? I"m all confused

Last edited by pwthepup; 05-11-2010 at 09:24 AM
Old 05-11-2010, 02:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saranoh (View Post)
What was in the promo for next week? My station didn't show it due to storm warnings.
Here there is Canadian promo for the finale: Castle 2x24 Canadian promo

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
Old 05-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

oh... nice... Castle DID ask Beckett to go to the Hamptons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalliopePL (View Post)
Here there is Canadian promo for the finale: Castle 2x24 Canadian promo
Old 05-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

pwthepup thanks for the input I was thinking that was what they meant? Or the snippets of the book like we got last year but I wanted to make sure GOD forbid I miss something
I think the "Hamptons" thing might lead up to the cliff hanger ending that is a game changer (or maybe THAT is the cliff hanger ending that is a game changer) but it will be interesting to say the least
Old 05-11-2010, 10:41 PM
Elite Fan

Why is ABC using misleading tactics in the promos lately? I hate that. It doesn't do the show justice and would certainly be confusing to new viewers who may tune in. I couldn't believe it when I saw that clip from The Suicide Squeeze. Really?

I just remembered that writercastle tweets over the summer. We're supposed to be in for a big cliffhanger. How would he avoid tweeting something without giving something away?

I can't help but think The Hamptons is the important take away from the preview. Good or bad I feel that's to do with the cliffhanger.

The promo, all the spoilers, promo pics, and stuff said by Nathan, AM, and Michael Trucco in interviews doesn't seem to add up. It's not unusual for some things to be thrown out there to keep you guessing about finales but this is by far the wierdest I've ever experienced.

Icon by Fiona
Old 05-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Master Fan

Jamei I must admit that is what I'm thinking to that the Take away , the cliff hanger is will she or wont she go to the Hamptons with him, Perhaps we will get admissions of Love on thier parts but if we do it will be to other People I suppose only time will tell.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Two sneak peeks here.... Spoiler TV

Happy to see the poker game again...
Old 05-12-2010, 12:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwthepup (View Post)
Two sneak peeks here.... Spoiler TV

Happy to see the poker game again...
Castle MUST invite Beckett to his next "bestselling authors" poker game...

To click => Tumblr Twitter Youtube Instagram
Old 05-12-2010, 06:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the sneak peeks!
Old 05-13-2010, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

I'm loving the spy theme. That's right up Castle's alley too. It'll be interesting to see if he acts all kid like he did before since we know this is going to be a pretty heavy episode.

I really hope those writer friends of his are baiting him with the why you still shadowing her, she sounds more like a distraction talk. Otherwise, what's up with them dissing her? I'm hoping he's done enough talking about her during these games that they've been clued in how he feels long ago. Much the same way Ryan, Esposito, Lanie and everyone else have.

Icon by Fiona
Closed Thread   Post New Thread