Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2015, 03:14 PM
Loyal Fan

I love spoilers, but I think that Fox went overboard with this latest promo. I'm not even mad about it though, because I keep rewatching that promo over and over again.

I thinks the evidence room one is the one that happens last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervy minion (View Post)
Wuntch frisking Holt is super hot.
That scene is making me uncomfortable every time that i watch the promo.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvgirl94 (View Post)
That scene is making me uncomfortable every time that i watch the promo.
Then just imagine it's Amy frisking Jake.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I think the evidence room one is their last kiss and possibly real Jake/Amy too.

Wuntch and Holt killed me Gina and Terry are always a joy when they're paired up, I love Gina's not so subtle flirting
Old 05-14-2015, 03:30 PM
Addicted Fan

I wonder how its going to pan out with Charles/Rosa/Marcus storyline? I do hope they get rid of Marcus because he is so boring but on the other hand I don't particularly want anything romantic to develop between Rosa and Charles either. Someone like Majors would probably have been a better match for Rosa.
Old 05-14-2015, 03:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Now I have a theory that none of the kisses are real and we're gonna get the fourth kiss.
I like the way you think
They definitely have to be saving something up for Sunday... even if it doesn't look like it.

edit
Evidence room looks real to me, too... The most "forced" kiss is the one Amy has a weird face and does weird things with her hands, trying to act like she doesn't wanna kiss Jake (pfffft, Amy please ) And tree kiss looks kinda undercover too, except now Amy's more, let's say... comfortable with kissing Jake

Last edited by lauralau; 05-14-2015 at 04:13 PM
Old 05-14-2015, 04:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Then just imagine it's Amy frisking Jake.
That works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pio231 (View Post)
I wonder how its going to pan out with Charles/Rosa/Marcus storyline? I do hope they get rid of Marcus because he is so boring but on the other hand I don't particularly want anything romantic to develop between Rosa and Charles either. Someone like Majors would probably have been a better match for Rosa.
Majors would have awesome with Rosa. I just really wish that they fleshed Marcus' character out more. Marcus is boring, just like Teddy, but the only difference is that Teddy was boring because it was one of his personality characteristics while Marcus is boring because the writers are just being lazy with writing his character. That being said, I do love how Marcus connects Rosa/Holt and I love the emotional development that Rosa has been getting because of her relationship with Marcus. Bringing back the Boyle/Rosa romantic storyline would be such a horrible idea. They have developed such a nice friendship and the vast majority of the fanbase is so against anything romantic happening that I just really hope that the writers don't go there again.
Old 05-14-2015, 04:12 PM
uxi
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pio231 (View Post)
100% right
One thing I didn't like about this season was Rosa, it felt so unnatural.
I hope whatever Rosa-Charles develop doesn't kill Gina-Charles working together, they were sublime.
Old 05-14-2015, 04:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like Marcus with Rosa... I agree he's boring because writers haven't given him anything good to do yet, but at least he's really nice and has a charming smile.
Also, the fact that he's related to Holt has led to some really funny situations, like when Holt had to give Rosa her bra back and the 'oh noooo' when she told him she thought she might be pregnant
I don't think they'll go to Rosa/Boyle again... they need to find someone else for Charles. I think whatever's gonna develop between them is gonna be in a friendship sort of way (I hope)
Old 05-14-2015, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

So much going on. Well, here we go:

- Boyle/Rosa, why do you guys think something is gonna happen (No, please God, no!-Michael Scott style)? I didn't get any vibes from the previews and spoilers so far.

- The kisses, so, the first in the promo video is totally gonna be the last, by the end of the episode (I guess ). They're with the same clothes from the scenes we saw of them in the precinct, it's off cover, in the evidence room and it would make zero sense for it to be in the begging of the episode, so it must be their last scene together. I'm just trying to figure out if it's before or after Holt (or whoever) leaves.. but probably before.

- The other kiss is clearly from their undercover date at the restaurant, it's probably their first kiss and must be to protect the cover (but they get into it in 0.5 seconds).

- Finally, the tree kiss must be right after the end of the op, and I feel like it's after that car ride with Boyle, but who knows, I'm kinda confused about what's the reason for it.

Last thing, it would be great if there was something more (like a fourth kiss) since Fox spoilered a lot already. But I feel like that's it, they just put all that in the promos to bust the ratings for the finale.

Mostly Brooklyn99 stuff

tumblr | ao3 | youtube | visit b99
Old 05-14-2015, 06:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

No Jake and Amy on this one. Might be a little disturbing if you didn't like the frisking on the other one
Old 05-14-2015, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

Hahaha.. Holt and Wuntch are hilarious.

Hope Kyra keep coming back next season.

Mostly Brooklyn99 stuff

Old 05-14-2015, 07:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

nah, i think the first kiss is somewhere near the start of the episode. terry's in his blue shirt in the holt/wuntch clip (which is presumably in act 1) which is what he's wearing while jake/amy are in the outfits they're wearing in the evidence room kiss
Old 05-14-2015, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

Hmm.. did not notice that.

Also, Melissa just tweeted that the promo with the 3 kisses "believe it or not, really doesn't spoil much".. so, damn, IDK..

Mostly Brooklyn99 stuff

Old 05-14-2015, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Hmm @ Melissa's tweet. IDK what to think.

Also, I have an icky feeling it will be very bittersweet for Jake/Amy. They're going to throw the shippers a bone with some making out now but have them get together in a season or so . I just can't shake the feeling that something sad is definitely going down at the very end....
Old 05-14-2015, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think it's going down that road as well. You know, when I stop freaking out and rationally think about it, makes sense, lol.

Mostly Brooklyn99 stuff

Closed Thread   Post New Thread