Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2018, 08:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Yes!!
Old 09-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Great news for fans.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 11-20-2018, 04:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Do we know if Brooklyn Nine-Nine‘s Scully/Hitchcock episode will for a fact feature flashbacks? —Richard
Ausiello: Yes, the anticipated Season 6 outing — slated to air on Jan. 17 — will unspool “some very satisfying flashbacks,” confirms showrunner Dan Goor. “The last flashback [at] the end of the episode is the best.” Goor adds that longtime fans will be “very surprised to learn their histories,” which will inform “how they became who they’ve become.”

Question: Any plans for Gina Rodriguez to return to Brooklyn Nine-Nine? I loved her and Stephanie Beatriz together. —Janine
Ausiello: Regardless of whether Rodriguez’s Alicia returns (and that remains very much up in the air at this moment in time), B99 will not be putting Rosa’s love life on the backburner in Season 6. Teases Beatriz: “I think particularly our LGBTQ audience will be really happy with the developments, and that’s all I can say.”
https://tvline.com/2018/11/20/homeco...rts-returning/
Old 11-21-2018, 04:14 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Question: Do we know if Brooklyn Nine-Nine‘s Scully/Hitchcock episode will for a fact feature flashbacks? —Richard
Ausiello: Yes, the anticipated Season 6 outing — slated to air on Jan. 17 — will unspool “some very satisfying flashbacks,” confirms showrunner Dan Goor. “The last flashback [at] the end of the episode is the best.” Goor adds that longtime fans will be “very surprised to learn their histories,” which will inform “how they became who they’ve become.”

Question: Any plans for Gina Rodriguez to return to Brooklyn Nine-Nine? I loved her and Stephanie Beatriz together. —Janine
Ausiello: Regardless of whether Rodriguez’s Alicia returns (and that remains very much up in the air at this moment in time), B99 will not be putting Rosa’s love life on the backburner in Season 6. Teases Beatriz: “I think particularly our LGBTQ audience will be really happy with the developments, and that’s all I can say.”
https://tvline.com/2018/11/20/homeco...rts-returning/
Thanks much.
Old 02-27-2019, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

They’re getting another season.

Old 02-28-2019, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

I'm so pleased for them and their fans.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 02-28-2019, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

superb!
Old 03-01-2019, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

Old 03-13-2019, 02:05 PM
MST Manager

Congrats for the fans!

I gotta admit, I watched last week's episode since Lin-Manual Miranda was it (and I am OBSESSED with him and his life), but this show is not my cup of tea at all. It was extremely painful to sit through.

Glad you all enjoy it, though.
Old 04-22-2019, 01:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
PRE-FINALE: On April 25, the Andy Samberg comedy will air “Ticking Clocks,” an episode that takes place in real time. Sean Astin — aka one of the “Guardians of the Nine-Nine” — guest-stars as a sergeant in the Cyber Operations Unit, and he’s “a bit of a thorn” in Capt. Holt’s side, according to series co-creator Dan Goor. The unique installment also features the return of Rosa’s girlfriend Jocelyn. “It talks a little bit about the difficulty of dating a police officer.” Then, in Melissa Fumero’s directorial debut (airing May 2), Chelsea Peretti reprises her role as “human form of the 100 emoji” Gina Linetti. The aptly titled “Return of the King” will reveal Gina’s new career and “how it has impacted her relationships with the Nine-Nine.”

SEASON FINALE (May 16): “Jake works a pretty important case that may expose maleficence in the NYPD and has a large snowball effect,” Goor teases. The “high stakes,” hour-long finale will also welcome back Tim Meadows as Peralta’s former prison bunkmate, Caleb the Cannibal. “I would just say that events transpire that suggest [Season 7] is going to start off in a fun way.”
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...y-sweeps-2019/
Old 04-23-2019, 08:03 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
BROOKLYN NINE-NINE
PRE-FINALE: On April 25, the Andy Samberg comedy will air “Ticking Clocks,” an episode that takes place in real time. Sean Astin — aka one of the “Guardians of the Nine-Nine” — guest-stars as a sergeant in the Cyber Operations Unit, and he’s “a bit of a thorn” in Capt. Holt’s side, according to series co-creator Dan Goor. The unique installment also features the return of Rosa’s girlfriend Jocelyn. “It talks a little bit about the difficulty of dating a police officer.” Then, in Melissa Fumero’s directorial debut (airing May 2), Chelsea Peretti reprises her role as “human form of the 100 emoji” Gina Linetti. The aptly titled “Return of the King” will reveal Gina’s new career and “how it has impacted her relationships with the Nine-Nine.”

SEASON FINALE (May 16): “Jake works a pretty important case that may expose maleficence in the NYPD and has a large snowball effect,” Goor teases. The “high stakes,” hour-long finale will also welcome back Tim Meadows as Peralta’s former prison bunkmate, Caleb the Cannibal. “I would just say that events transpire that suggest [Season 7] is going to start off in a fun way.”
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...y-sweeps-2019/
Thanks much.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:26 AM
Moderator Support Team

♦ Brooklyn Nine-Nine: The annual Halloween Heist is getting an extreme May-keover! Per the logline for the May 9 episode, “In order to distract Terry from the stress of his upcoming lieutenant’s exam, Jake, Holt and the squad decide to hold the annual Halloween Heist on a new date, Cinco de Mayo.”
https://tvline.com/2019/04/26/the-fl...iggle-jr-cast/
Old 04-26-2019, 08:24 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
♦ Brooklyn Nine-Nine: The annual Halloween Heist is getting an extreme May-keover! Per the logline for the May 9 episode, “In order to distract Terry from the stress of his upcoming lieutenant’s exam, Jake, Holt and the squad decide to hold the annual Halloween Heist on a new date, Cinco de Mayo.”
https://tvline.com/2019/04/26/the-fl...iggle-jr-cast/

Thanks.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:16 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

Old 05-14-2019, 03:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Is there anything about the Brooklyn Nine-Nine finale that will surprise us? –Lii
Melissa Fumero told me at the People/EW Upfront party that Thursday’s back-to-back episodes play out “like a true hour-long episode,” in which “some old, familiar faces show up, and there is a pretty good cliffhanger at the end.” Want more on the cliffy? Terry Crews loves teasing! “Our writers do a really good job of creating crazy cliffhangers, but this one is probably the saddest one you’ll ever see,” he shared. “I’ll give you a hint: it involves Captain Holt, and it’s a heartbreaker.”
https://tvline.com/2019/05/14/flash-...ishing-crisis/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread