Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2014, 02:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Bones Spoilers & Speculations #284 ~ Because Bones Is Still Holding Its Own On Mondays!

Welcome to the 284th Bones Spoilers & Speculation Thread!

[Upcoming Episodes]

* The Shot in the Dark
* The Friend in Need
* The fact in the fiction

[General Spoilers]
* 26 episodes this season
* The theme this season is "Is Love Enough."
* Bones will celebrate it's 150th episodes this seaon
* They want to introduce Booth's mother and Hodgin's brother
* Cam is getting a new love interest
* Booth and Brennan will hit some drama
* Hodgins and Angela are Broke
* Brennan is getting shot
* Booth's mother will make an appearance
* Season 9 has been confirmed

[Relationship Spoilers]
Booth & Brennan
COMING SOON

[Promo]

[Bones Twitter Accounts]
Crew:
Bones: BONES (BONESonFOX) on Twitter
Hart Hanson: Hart Hanson (HartHanson) on Twitter
Stephen Nathan: Stephen Nathan (squarechicken) on Twitter
Josh Levi (HH's assistant): Josh Levy (mosh426) on Twitter
Caroline (script coordinator): Caroline Hylton (carerowline) on Twitter
Meta (writer): MetaV (MetaV) on Twitter

Cast
David Boreanaz (Booth): David Boreanaz (david_boreanaz) on Twitter
Emily Deschanel (Brennan): Emily Deschanl on Twitter
TJ Thyne (Hodgins): TJ Thyne (TJThyne) on Twitter
Eric Millegan (Zack): Eric Millegan (EricMillegan) on Twitter
Joel Moore (Fisher): www.twitter.com/joeldavidmoore1
Pej Vahdat (Arastoo): Pej Vahdat (pejvahdat) on Twitter
Ryan Cartwright (VNM): Ryan Cartwright (RyanCartwright) on Twitter
Tiffany Hines (Michelle): Tiffany (tiffanyhines1) on Twitter

Last edited by NikNak; 04-01-2014 at 06:18 PM
Old 04-01-2014, 06:18 PM
MST Manager

I am just going to edit your post and bring over information from the last thread.

Thanks for starting.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
Old 04-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new one!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-02-2014, 06:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I am just going to edit your post and bring over information from the last thread.

Thanks for starting.

Thanks NikNak! I obviously had no idea what I was doing, but I meant well!
Old 04-03-2014, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

^^^ You did just fine!

Bones - Episode 9.20 - The High in the Low - Promo 2 | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Aw, thanks Roswell Girl, that's so sweet of you to say!

Good weekend everyone! Only two more days until a new Bones!
Old 04-04-2014, 01:25 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunks (View Post)
I obviously had no idea what I was doing, but I meant well!
You sure did! And, like Meredith said, you did just fine.
Old 04-05-2014, 10:11 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Although I think I'll leave the new thread opening to someone else next time, lol.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"BONES" - (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

THE TEAM GETS CLOSER TO DISCOVERING THE IDENTITY OF THE GHOST KILLER ON AN ALL-NEW "BONES" MONDAY, APRIL 21, ON FOX

The Jeffersonian team investigates the death of Stephanie McNamara, the daughter of a wealthy family whose remains were found in a national park. When the team digs deeper into the circumstances surrounding her death, clues from the case lead them to believe she may be the Ghost Killer's latest victim, with a surprising connection to a previous victim. Meanwhile, the FBI Deputy Director takes a special interest in the team's high-profile case and Booth's career may be in for some changes in the all-new "The Nail in the Coffin" episode of BONES airing Monday, April 21 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-920) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as AUSA Caroline Julian; Eugene Byrd as Dr. Clark Edison; Sterling Macer, Jr. as Deputy Director Victor Stark; Eileen Grubba as Donna Hastings; Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Dad; Izabela Vidovic as Daughter; Christine Dunford as Harriet Kent; Jeff Hayenga as Dr. Herman Kessler; Cathleen Kaelyn as Mom; Noah Lomax as Son; Courtney Gains as Super.
Bones - Episode 9.22 - The Nail in the Coffin - Press Release | Spoilers
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 04-07-2014, 08:58 PM
MST Manager

Thanks, Meredith.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Liked the parts of the episode relating to Booth taking his yearly quals, and getting higher scores after he took Brennan's advice about practicing the cognitive parts instead of just doing what he usually does. It showed he wasn't set in his ways and was willing to take her advice.

While it was good to see Wendall again, it felt like the writer, or Fox in general was trying to push an agenda with the whole medical marijuana thing. While I respect others opinions I don't like feeling like I'm getting preached to about something, and would just a soon keep someone's political views out of television. I know it happens, but I thought this was pretty blatant. It felt like they were trying more to convince people to think a certain way than write a good episode.

Last thought, I'm wondering if the end scene where Booth refers to he and Brennan as Bonnie and Clyde was foreshadowing to the finale? Of what little we know about the finale, it sounds like BB are going to be on their own against the FBI, and I thought the B&C reference was maybe alluding to that. The two of them against the world so to speak.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for the latest info Meredith! Loved last night's episode! Interesting case, (I knew BB wouldn't exactly see eye to eye on legalizing medical marijuana, although they came to a great compromise at the end, lol). Especially great seeing Wendell again---I am loving his storyline--it brings out the best in all the characters---even Cam, who I understand had a difficult decision to make, but she wasn't really the bad guy. Cancer is the bad guy here, and I am thrilled at how they came up with a solution for Wendell in his new 'consultant' position at the Jeffersonian. I really think he's going to be in the 20% that beat this type of cancer! I am hoping we get to see Wendell more in his new role.

And as for the ratings! Yay!!! Bones went UP in all categories: 1.6 in the demo, a 5 share in households, and 6.5 million viewers!! Looks like Bones is finally settling back in to Monday nights again, and DWTS was at a season low last night.

Last edited by spunks; 04-10-2014 at 02:21 PM
Old 04-08-2014, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't comment on the episode yet, catching up after being away on the weekend.

But the ratings are out. BONES went up to a 1.6 HH from a 1.5 last week and Viewership was at 6.48 which is the highest I believe it's been since the transfer back to Mondays.

It went up greatly from 8:00 to the 8:30 half hour. Started at a 1.4, and then went to a 1.7 at 8:30, so averaged a 1.6.

It did face a BBT repeat before basketball pre-game coverage started, and the BBT scored a 3.0 for a repeat. But after that BONES went up in the HH, and only slightly in viewership.

So it makes me wonder if FOX will keep BONES on Monday in the fall. I forgot that CBS would be likely relocating BBT to Mondays for much of the fall due to football on Thursdays. So it might mean a move back to Fridays for BONES...

Or maybe counter programming against football, or Tuesday.

I am thinking Glee might move to Fridays...

But great for BONES that it held steady, and went up. Now that How I Met Your Mother is over... Even if it didn't do well against the BBT repeat.

But BBT impacted Voice greatly at 8:00 for the first half hour, but Voice was able to regain some mojo after that half hour by being a two hour show..
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 04-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Yes that was also my first thought; now that Bones is finally starting to do a bit better on Mondays, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave it there next season. This constant changing time slots is really hurting Bones ratings. The thing that worries me most about Mondays though, is BBT. If CBS decides to leave it on Mondays in the fall, it will blow away the competition. While that will hurt Bones, BBT will also hurt the other shows in the time slot, which might actually help Bones a bit. Hard to say.

It will be interesting to see if CBS decides keep BBT on Mondays come Fall, and also see what Fox does with Bones. Perhaps we will have more answers come the up fronts in May.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread