Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2015, 07:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Another layer is added to the mystery of Booth’s whereabouts and the state of his physical condition when the team learns that FBI Agent Miller (guest star Kim Raver) has not been entirely truthful with the FBI and the Jeffersonian, keeping vital information from them that could lead them to Booth. Meanwhile, the Jeffersonian gets a surprise visitor, FBI digital forensic scientist Dr. Benjamin Metzger (guest star Josh Casaubon), who works with Angela to try to decode the information the team has been able to uncover regarding Booth’s location and the circumstances surrounding his disappearance. Also, Arastoo makes a major decision that affects his and Cam’s personal and professional relationship in the all-new “The Brother in the Basement” episode of BONES airing Thursday, Oct. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-1102) (TV-14; D,
Episode 11x02

It looks like they changed the title

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/09/bon...-basement.html

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 09-17-2015 at 05:52 PM
Old 09-15-2015, 02:31 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
Thanks.

I have added the picture to the OP.
Old 09-15-2015, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
Looks like we are supposed to expect Brennan and Kim Raver's character to clash. As the agent is searching for Booth...

And when Booth does eventually return, Aubry might not relish his former partner's return to work as much because he will have been given the chance to prove himself, and now to have Booth return.....

Could be interesting... Read the Mega Buzz...

Source: TVguide.com

Bones Mega Buzz: Is Kim Raver Friend or Foe? - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Ahah! (pats self on back). I had previously predicted that Agent Miller and Brennan would clash, lol. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Hard to believe; only two more Thursdays until the Bones new season starts!
Old 09-15-2015, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunks (View Post)
Ahah! (pats self on back). I had previously predicted that Agent Miller and Brennan would clash, lol. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Hard to believe; only two more Thursdays until the Bones new season starts!
The benefit of the show airing into June. Not as long as lengthy hiatus LOL. Hard to believe the new season is around the corner.

Heck the fall season begins next week. Where did the summer go LOL?
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 09-18-2015, 11:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Who’s taken over for Brennan at the Jeffersonian on Bones? — Deter
They still haven’t found a permanent replacement for Brennan, who has voiced her disdain with pretty much every candidate that Cam has chosen. In the interim, “Arastoo is the main intern who has taken over,” says new showrunner Michael Peterson. “He’s really filled in for Brennan in her absence. Eventually Brennan will come back, but what that means for Cam and Arastoo is very interesting.”
Latest from EW - Various Shows - 18th September 2015 | Spoilers
Old 09-18-2015, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not looking so great for Jared Booth to make it out of the season premiere alive...

Source: Tvline.com

Quote:
Question: I read that a Halloween episode is in the works on Bones. Can you send any spooky spoilers our way? —Linda
Ausiello: The Bones-Sleepy Hollow crossover event — which falls on the Thursday before All Hallows Eve — is sorta tangentially Halloween-themed, I suppose. I doubt you’ll see Ichabod and Abbie getting their trick-or-treat on with Booth, Brennan & Brood, as fun a visual as that would be. I think I can satisfy your desire for a spooky spoiler though: The Oct. 1 Bones premiere features a pivotal-ish death.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Fall TV Predictions: Grey’s, Arrow and 28 Others | TVLine
Quote:
BONES/SLEEPY HOLLOW

PREDICTION: Skeptics, be damned. The Oct. 29 crossover event will lift both shows to their highest ratings in more than a year.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Honestly I think tv line got that wrong. I have this feeling the rating won't go up.
Old 09-21-2015, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
Honestly I think tv line got that wrong. I have this feeling the rating won't go up.
Probably won't rise much if at all, although it won't have to be much of a increase for either show to make that prediction true given their ratings (Bones were low in the spring)

Also, a lot of times FALL ratings are slight higher than the spring. As Spring is notorious low time for ratings... So chances are it could be higher than if it aired in the spring.

But I predicting not much of a increase, probably will keep flat... Given the high competition. I just hope it does well!
Old 09-22-2015, 11:38 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the latest news.
Old 09-23-2015, 10:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Bones - Episode 11.06 - The Senator in the Street Sweeper
http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/09/upc...-shows_23.html

Title

Edit: I wonder why we don't have the title for 11x04.

Still for episode 11x02

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/09/bon...nt_23.html?m=1

Last edited by Dawson creek fan; 09-23-2015 at 12:53 PM
Old 09-23-2015, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Scheduling quirk. I don't know if it's a one week gift, or permanent for time being.

Canadians look to be able to get to see the new Season of BONES on Wednesdays at 9. I just checked my DVR schedule for next week, with the season premiere and expected it to come up on Global on Thursday. But currently it's listed for Wednesday at 9.

Interesting scheduling.
Old 09-23-2015, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 09-24-2015, 04:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
On Brennan and Booth's first official day back at their respective positions at the Jeffersonian and the FBI, things get exciting when remains are found at a fish farm under suspicious conditions, prompting them to investigate. After it's discovered that someone harvested several of the victim's internal organs before he was dumped in the water, Angela tracks down the seller and buyer of the organs to try to uncover important details in the case. Meanwhile, Booth readjusts to his position back at the FBI and discovers Aubrey has taken over his old office; Hodgins pushes Angela to showcase her photography work; and Cam struggles with her decision to choose work over her relationship with Arastoo in the all-new "The Donor in the Drink" episode of BONES airing Thursday, Oct. 15 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-1103) (TV-14 L, V)
Bones - Episode 11.03 - The Donor in the Drink - Press Release | Spoilers
Old 09-24-2015, 11:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
Scheduling quirk. I don't know if it's a one week gift, or permanent for time being.

Canadians look to be able to get to see the new Season of BONES on Wednesdays at 9. I just checked my DVR schedule for next week, with the season premiere and expected it to come up on Global on Thursday. But currently it's listed for Wednesday at 9.

Interesting scheduling.

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely check this out. Canucks get to see the premiere one day early, lol! The other good thing about having the show on two separate nights, is you get to see the Fox promo. Otherwise, Global takes over the Fox feed and there's no promo. So it would be nice if this separate scheduling continued right through the season. We'll see what happens.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread