Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2011, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It seems like there's a chance Hannah will be back next season too. Meh. What are they doing to this show?

That's what Bones does best.. Make the audience think it's all leading to a certain place, but it never does....
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 02-11-2011, 05:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fall like stars (View Post)
It seems like there's a chance Hannah will be back next season too. Meh. What are they doing to this show?

That's what Bones does best.. Make the audience think it's all leading to a certain place, but it never does....
YUP! They are masters at hyping something up! But they can never deliver

twitter|andysmcnally|fyeahsamandandy|fyeahandymcnally
Old 02-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Loyal Fan

They are just being big teaser guys, relax.
I don't see Hannah coming back in S7, and if she does, it won't change a thing.
I don't see her as "danger" to B&B anymore. Booth obviously wasn't that much into her and he won't want to see her even if she comes back covered by gold.
I see her coming and B&B being in a relationship, Brennan getting a lit bit jealous and Hannah out in the same episode, saying she did the best thing when she said no to him.

I'd say hopefully by next season Katheryn Winnick will have a pilot she's a lead or something, but with her acting skills, I doubt she'll even get a support role in some movie...
Old 02-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'd be surprised if Hannah was ever brought back, even with all this. That's not ultimately up to HH, or anyone on the show, because they don't hire her. The network does. The network has to okay paying the actress. I mean, she could be brought back for an episode or something, but the network is not immune to a character who was clearly unpopular, and not just with fans. Well-known and well-respected critics also took the whole concept of Hannah to task. This is a business, and bringing back Hannah on a regular basis isn't good business. It's not the same thing as originally gambling with the storyline- she's proven to not be a success.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

She won't be back. They are trying to say it's open ended. I would assume IF she were... She'll arrive either as a case (dead), or involved in a case just as Brennan and Booth might be working their way into a relationship. Making people question Booth's feelings...

But she won't be back... It's always been Brennan at the end of the day...

I am not worried.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 02-11-2011, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

I won't judge anything until I've seen it. I'm seriously not expecting much from the elevator episode, but just like I can't trust anything affirmative about BB that they say, I also don't trust their saying that nothing will happen. I have no expectations. I think that, especially after the elevator episode, there will be BB moments like there always has been. Heck, even before then I am expecting something. I don't think there won't be any forward movement. I don't know what I want or expect. My smadness has passed over and now I'm just apathetic. I refuse to fall for their ploys to ensnare me!!

Who knows what they are really doing. Who knows where BB will really be at the end of each episode from now until the season finale. I'm choosing to believe that anything is possible and even though they say nothing will happen, that a bunch of little things will happen anyway. For a while, it will be like season 4 or (maybe! hopefully!) 5, and then BOOM we will have BB together.
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 02-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

IMO, It doesn't matter that it will always be Brennan if the journey is mucked up along the way.

If Hannah doesn't come back, they'll find something else to keep bb apart so they can keep on stalling...
I know better
But I still feel you all around icon
Old 02-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Passionate Fan

From the EW article

Quote:
Taking another cue from the real world, on May 5 (all airdates subject to change), “We’re doing an episode in which Brennan, who has never cared much for motive, has to examine a live person to find out why they killed someone else. This actually happens. We find a woman and we have no idea how old she is. We think she might be 13, she could be 20. She’s deaf and unable to speak. She’s found covered in blood with a knife and we track down the person who she killed and we have to find out why she killed that person, if it was murder, which it looks like — it looks like it was murder and theft. Brennan realizes the importance of motive at this point. We also, through this, find out the identity of this girl and resolve something very, very major in her life. It’s an episode unlike any we’ve done before. Most of the analysis and the forensic anthropology [is] on a live person. They don’t cut her up though,” he jokes. “As cool as that might look for visual effects, I don’t think it’d be nice.” Hodgins won’t do one of his crazy experiments on her then? “No, we don’t shoot her out of a cannon.”
Is it possible that this is the episode that ED directs?

... and we still have no clue of what 6X17 will look like!

Old 02-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucking4Bones (View Post)
I'm very annoyed! they don't need to get B&B together now but they can at least stop with the stupid stall crap and actually give them some forward movement. Once again we all bought into the hype of the elevator episode....
It was never going to happen now. Of course it's going to stall. At least until May. After that, who knows... Booth is just out of a relationship. It looks bad if next week he's instantly dating Brennan or they land in bed together...

Since we haven't seen the actual episodes for the remainder of the season. It's hard to know what they have planned for actual movement.

I never bought the hype of the elevator episode. I never believed it would change anything. Although there may be a moment or two that will forward the storyline. We shall see...

I am quite intrigued...

Quote:
IMO, It doesn't matter that it will always be Brennan if the journey is mucked up along the way.

If Hannah doesn't come back, they'll find something else to keep bb apart so they can keep on stalling...
To me, the journey is still worthwhile. Couples have gone through worse and made it through... We won't know what is to play out, until we see it. And I don't know what they have planned if they will still stall into next year. Who knows. I am not worried.

People should be happy Hannah is gone. I am not worried she'll be back. She likely won't be. No use. Booth ended it. I don't know how you can go back from a rejection of marriage using the excuse of "I am not the marrying kind."

I also believe in the theory that Booth may have been consciuously sabotaging his relationship by pushing the proposal. Therefore knowing it would end things. But getting pissed because he was feeling guilty over his feelings for Brennan and yet again he was rejected.

They are just saying Hannah is not dead (yet). So there is always a possibility she will come back. But I don't believe it.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

The only way I can accept Hannah coming back is if it's for an episode or two at the most, where Hannah comes back to get Booth back because she's ready for marriage, but Booth has already realized he loves Brennan, and while they aren't together yet, he can't hurt her like that again and she is the one he wants, so he turns Hannah down.

To me it might show he loves Brennan the most, and picking her, but not refusing Hannah like he did Brennan because he was already in a relationship.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 02-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

My goodness, you guys have been busy posting since i last came on here yesterday.

I'm still upset about that final scene. To me it just made Brennan seem like just another woman, not THE ONE. I think that's what i'm upset about the most. I just can't get past it.

The writers have made this so complicated. Yeah, Booth and Hannah broke up but, Booth is so messed up right now, Hopefully in the elevator episode there's at least some forward movement.

Old 02-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainySmurfette (View Post)
My goodness, you guys have been busy posting since i last came on here yesterday.

I'm still upset about that final scene. To me it just made Brennan seem like just another woman, not THE ONE. I think that's what i'm upset about the most. I just can't get past it.

The writers have made this so complicated. Yeah, Booth and Hannah broke up but, Booth is so messed up right now, Hopefully in the elevator episode there's at least some forward movement.
Well he matches Brennan. Because both are messed up right now. And Hannah only magnified it. We shall see how they interact post Hannah.

But to me, I am not upset about the ending scene because it didn't show Brennan as just another woman.

It showed she was THE ONE. The one who stayed. Is willing to stay regardless. She knows she's feeling regret. And knows that Booth is hurting. And she's there as a friend. And wondering what happens next...

He's feeling rejected right now. But she was there as a friend; no matter what happens. And maybe more given time.

That means she is so much more. Because if she there for him regardless. Giving what he needs right now...

But we'll see how this plays out...

Obviously from the still from next week's episode at the range. They seem at ease around each other. Maybe something positive will come from this. Maybe they will get past the post 100th episode and Hannah tension and just be friends and partners, before they become more...

JMO!
Old 02-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainySmurfette (View Post)

I do not agree about him making sound like Brennan was any another woman. He wasn't angry at Hannah. He said that he was done with her and for a guy who wanted to spend the rest of his life with her five minutes ago, he surely moved on fast. He was angry at Brennan! Because of the way she treated him last year and the way she refused his love, and hurt him so bad! He was angry at HER! If she was any other woman to him he would have talked about something like how women always say that men are afraid of commitment while they are the one afraid... But no, as wrong as it was, his anger was directed toward her! There's a very thin line between love and hate. When you get hurt by someone you love, or get reminded of that, it's so easy to pass that line.

I hope I'm clear, English's still not my first language.

Old 02-11-2011, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

That's what I was afraid of because I remember them saying they might want to see her character open to come back or something but I can't see her and Booth getting back together.

Booth/Brennan Chuck/Blair Angel/Buffy Rigsby/Van Pelt
Old 02-11-2011, 06:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for bringing over the EW article. I laughed when the writer wrote: 'pause for applause' that Hannah won't be coming back this season. I gagged when Nathan said how there were just as many viewers who liked Hannah, as ones who didn't. How can he say that?! Next they'll say everyone is happy that Zack is off the show! HH and SN just spew out their own 'facts' when it suits them. And then HH has the gall to call Hannah a 'plot device'. It pisses me off how smug these two can be at times.

I was just watching yesterday's closing scene of BB in the bar. I compared it to last week's BB scene also in the bar. Last week Booth was telling Bones 'that person isn't going anywhere', and this week he's proposing to Hannah??!! Seriously, it's like one hand doesn't know what the other is doing in that writer's room. No wonder so many of us were shocked Booth actually proposed; last week he was making lovey-dovey eyes at Brennan! Sometimes this show can be incredibly frustrating. And one more thing SN should know: After six years, 'roller coaster rides' can make you really nauseous.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread