Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfloopy_ (View Post)
Episode 17 looks pretty cool. Looking forward!
The sides are from episode 19, I'm not sure 17 is written yet!

Old 02-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Extreme Fan

So this week's ep is the last on until March 10th? And that one will be 6.15 (the next sniper episode), which means the elevator episode will air March 17th, and the spin-off episode will be after that? Or do we not know what 6.17 is yet?
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 02-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Passionate Fan

Here's what we know:

6X14 --> 02/17
Two weeks hiatus
6X15 --> 03/10
6X16 --> 03/17
6X17 --> 03/24 or 04/07
Two weeks hiatus before or after 6X17
6X18 --> 04/14
Spin off --> 04/21

Source http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/11/bo...al-sniper-arc/

Old 02-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Isn't it a three-week hiatus between 6x14 and 6x15?
Old 02-12-2011, 01:01 PM
Passionate Fan

It depends on how you count, but there're two Thursday between 6X14 and 6X15

Old 02-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimoon2007 (View Post)
It depends on how you count, but there're two Thursday between 6X14 and 6X15

I like your way better---it sounds shorter!
Old 02-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aw dayum, two weeks without episodes? Sucks.

On an unrelated note, I was watching Science in the Physicist before, and Booth says something like "good people leave marks on each other" which should "be allowed to fade" and not be "scraped off". Which is the opposite of what he did with Brennan- he jumped straight into a new relationship with H, without allowing much time for his feelings for Brennan to fade. He tried to scrape 'em off, if you will. Which failed.

Just made me think is all!

Also, I adore how they used to be with each other. I want them back so much.

j/k ♥
b/b ♥
Old 02-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky-fin (View Post)
Aw dayum, two weeks without episodes? Sucks.

On an unrelated note, I was watching Science in the Physicist before, and Booth says something like "good people leave marks on each other" which should "be allowed to fade" and not be "scraped off". Which is the opposite of what he did with Brennan- he jumped straight into a new relationship with H, without allowing much time for his feelings for Brennan to fade. He tried to scrape 'em off, if you will. Which failed.

Just made me think is all!

Also, I adore how they used to be with each other. I want them back so much.
I really think they're going to be back soon... like on Wednesday! It already began by 6X12!

Old 02-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for all the latest info on sides etc

I thinkthey need to work on gettng BB ending scenes back and see what happens

the gun range scenes looks like it will be cute
Old 02-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimoon2007 (View Post)
The sides are from episode 19, I'm not sure 17 is written yet!
I was talking about the one centered on Brennan figuring out how someone killed other person. I think it's 6x17. idk. From what I've read, it looks pretty cool.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfloopy_ (View Post)
I was talking about the one centered on Brennan figuring out how someone killed other person. I think it's 6x17. idk. From what I've read, it looks pretty cool.
They say in the article that it will air on May 5, so think it's going to be the one Emily directs! But you're right it does look REALLY cool!

Old 02-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

I like Marisa Roffman's (GMMR) thoughts on Bones. I think most of us respect what she has to say so I am going to share her response to my guestion. I thought it was interesting.

I asked:

I'm just curious. I get the feeling like #Bones is trying to play Booth as the victim. Like he was wronged by all these woman. Am I totally way off base? I mean they aren't having him recognize his own flaws. He didn't listen to Hannah. He didn't listen to Brennan. It seems like they want him as the victim. It's very hard to see him as one. Maybe the SL just nerds to evolve more?

MarisaRoffman: That was my problem with the scene. Booth is seeing himself as the victim and denying any responsibility in the breakup of those relationships (though to be fair, it could be the alcohol talking and this isn't actually something he's been thinking for a while) when the viewers know he wasn't entirely blameless in the last two.

Yes, Hannah and Brennan couldn't accept what he was offering, but at the same time, he went about it all wrong with both of them. Hannah was pretty clear about not being the marrying kind. Nothing about what we saw from her indicated she'd be ready for marriage, especially that soon into their relationship. She was adapting into his lifestyle, changing her nomad ways, living with him, forming relationships with his kid and friends, but marriage wasn't something she wasn't fine with. But apparently marriage is a deal breaker for him (which will be interesting since Brennan has never been fond of marriage, either), so he pushed one step too far and Hannah was honest about not wanting that.

The notion that he proposed to unconsciously sabotage the relationship is interesting, but the problem with that is that we didn't really see a set up to that on our screen. Instead we saw he was trying to prove his relationship when Sweets questioned Booth's life choices. Plus, Sweets not questioning Booth's sudden desire to propose was unusual and I wonder if that will be addressed ever.

With Brennan...it's tough. I understand why some fans were upset with the end of episode 100. I loved it. In hindsight do I wish he hadn't immediately jumped to "I have to move on"? Sure. But at the same time, I think as soon as he started, he realized he frakked up and went about things all wrong and he said that for self-preservation. He offered Brennan -- someone who he knew had serious doubts about monogamy, fate, marriage, etc -- what he wanted. He offered himself for forever, which is an incredibly sweet thing in theory, but for someone like Brennan, should we be surprised that's terrifying?

I hope that this gets addressed that he's not blameless for the "downfall" or destruction of these relationships. I'd be a little surprised if SOMEONE to call him out on this at some point in the future.

(this was alarmingly long. Apologies)

twitter|andysmcnally|fyeahsamandandy|fyeahandymcnally
Old 02-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Extreme Fan

A terrific analysis of the final ten minutes, by the person who does those awesome squee caps:

fiery_twilight: My thoughts re: The Daredevil in the Mold
Old 02-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

THIS made me lol so hard

Credit: Sil

twitter|andysmcnally|fyeahsamandandy|fyeahandymcnally
Old 02-12-2011, 04:13 PM
Passionate Fan

^

Closed Thread   Post New Thread