Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2015, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the video
Old 09-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
BILLY AND CODY LEFEVER HOPE TO STRIKE IT RICH BUT ARE PITTED AGAINST A RUTHLESS TYCOON, ON THE SERIES PREMIERE OF “BLOOD & OIL,” SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27

Guest starring is Barry Corbin as Clifton Lundegren

“Pilot” – Billy and Cody Lefever are a young, recently married couple with dreams bigger than their working-class upbringing. Following the largest oil discovery in American history, they pack up and move from their small city to the boomtown of Rock Springs, North Dakota, where a millionaire is made every day. Intent on tapping into this explosion of wealth, they set out to start their own business, which they’ve financed with every penny to their name. After a rough start, Billy becomes increasingly eager to cash in on this modern day gold rush. When he tries his hand in the oil business, he crosses paths with the baron of the Bakken, Hap Briggs and his equally powerful wife, Carla, as they embark on expanding their empire into new territory. But tangling with titans is not for the faint of heart and when Billy bets big, it causes Cody to question his intentions, and ultimately their marriage, on the series premiere of “Blood & Oil,” airing SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Blood & Oil” stars Don Johnson as Hap Briggs, Chace Crawford as Billy Lefever, Rebecca Rittenhouse as Cody Lefever, Scott Michael Foster as Wick Briggs, Amber Valletta as Carla Briggs, India De Beaufort as Jules Jackman, Adan Canto as AJ Menendez, Miranda Mayo as Lacey Briggs and Delroy Lindo as Tip Harrison.

Guest cast TBD.

“Pilot” was written by Josh Pate and Rodes Fishburne and directed by Jonas Pate.
The SpoilerTV Daily Newsreel - 12th September *Updated* | Spoilers
Old 09-13-2015, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, I'll be watching
Old 09-13-2015, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-14-2015, 12:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks Olivia!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 09-14-2015, 01:23 PM
MST Manager

Thanks from me too.
Old 09-19-2015, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

Blood and Oil - Pilot - 4 Sneak Peeks | Spoilers
Old 09-21-2015, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Ripple Effect” – The aftermath of the robbery has suspicions flying as all signs indicate an inside job at Briggs Oil. Wick scrambles to do everything he can to hide his involvement, but his accomplice may prove to be too much of a wild card and expose Wick's part in the crime that nearly killed his father. Meanwhile, the arrival of Hap's daughter, Lacey, stokes a rivalry with Carla, Hap's wife. Also, Billy continues to be seduced by Hap’s world and jumps into another deal with him without consulting his wife, Cody, on “Blood & Oil,” airing SUNDAY, OCTOBER 4 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

“Blood & Oil” stars Don Johnson as Hap Briggs, Chace Crawford as Billy Lefever, Rebecca Rittenhouse as Cody Lefever, Scott Michael Foster as Wick Briggs, Amber Valletta as Carla Briggs, India De Beaufort as Jules Jackman, Adan Canto as AJ Menendez, Miranda Mayo as Lacey Briggs and Delroy Lindo as Tip Harrison.

Guest cast includes Barry Corbin as Clifton Lundegren, Paul Rae as Gary, Max Arciniega as Star, Margarita Franco as Marina Alonzo, Darren Ewing as Rock Springs Rep, Jamie Crandall as Hostess, Marty Collins as Oil Man, Shawn Nottingham as Dr. Cummings and Jon Sklaroff.

“The Ripple Effect” was written by Josh Pate and directed by Jonas Pate.
ABC Upcoming Episode Press Releases - Various Shows - 21st September 2015 | Spoilers
Old 09-22-2015, 08:53 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the links to the latest news.
Old 09-24-2015, 01:53 PM
Master Fan

Episode 3

Quote:
BILLY GETS BACK INTO BUSINESS WITH HAP WHILE CODY STARTS
A NEW VENTURE OF HER OWN, ON ABC’S “BLOOD & OIL”

“Hustle and Flow” — No longer suspecting Wick of any wrongdoing in the oil heist, Hap extends an olive branch when he brings his son in on an exciting new venture. But when Billy attempts to join the deal, tensions soon reach a boil. However, we will soon learn that this deal isn’t quite as rosy as Hap promised. Meanwhile, Sheriff Tip arrests a prime suspect in the robbery, creating additional pressure for Wick. And AJ’s true motives are revealed as he attempts to use his growing relationship with Hap’s daughter, Lacey, as a way to undermine Briggs Oil. Also, Hap rekindles his relationship with his son’s girlfriend, Jules, as the stakes of the father-son love triangle heat up, on “Blood & Oil,” airing SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Blood & Oil” stars Don Johnson as Hap Briggs, Chace Crawford as Billy Lefever, Rebecca Rittenhouse as Cody Lefever, Scott Michael Foster as Wick Briggs, Amber Valletta as Carla Briggs, India De Beaufort as Jules Jackman, Adan Canto as AJ Menendez, Miranda Rae Mayo as Lacey Briggs and Delroy Lindo as Tip Harrison.

Guest cast includes Paul Rae as Garry, Keston John as Kess, Yaani King as Ada, Wilson Bethel as Finn, Max Arciniega as Star, Kimberly Guerror as Nina Hodge and Tara Karsian as Van Ness.
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/sh...stle-and-flow/

-Hannah
Old 09-24-2015, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh so Jules is with Hap and Wick? Eugh.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-24-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so excited for this show

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 09-25-2015, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

I just hope it's good. It sounds like it will have good soapy drama, so I hope it lives up to that. I love that kind of stuff.

-Hannah
Old 09-26-2015, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think the cast pretty much guarantees I'll love it!

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Closed Thread   Post New Thread