Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Moderator Support Team

NBC’s final Blindspot season is going to premiere in a couple of weeks (on Thursday, April 30) and we know absolutely nothing about it. Some scoop, please!! –Audrey

I relayed (as I do) your urgent plea to series creator Martin Gero, and he was lovely enough to respond with this tasty morsel: “Hi Audrey! We’ve kept a pretty tight lid on this season, because the premiere episodes has some pretty massive twists that we want to keep secret until it airs. In fact, since we’ve known this is our last season for about a year, almost every episode has a pretty massive shock in it…but we really built this season to be a celebration of series. A long goodbye to our amazing fans. So you can expect tons of your favorite guest stars returning for one last episode along the way, huge action of course, and tons of emotion.The season is very different…the whole final season is about the team being on the run and trying to clear their names. They’re the ‘bad guys’ now. Operating without official cover, constantly on the run…it will bring the core cast of characters closer together than they’ve ever been. I can’t wait for you to see it!”
https://tvline.com/2020/04/09/blinds...ng-characters/
Old 04-10-2020, 05:54 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
NBC’s final Blindspot season is going to premiere in a couple of weeks (on Thursday, April 30) and we know absolutely nothing about it. Some scoop, please!! –Audrey

I relayed (as I do) your urgent plea to series creator Martin Gero, and he was lovely enough to respond with this tasty morsel: “Hi Audrey! We’ve kept a pretty tight lid on this season, because the premiere episodes has some pretty massive twists that we want to keep secret until it airs. In fact, since we’ve known this is our last season for about a year, almost every episode has a pretty massive shock in it…but we really built this season to be a celebration of series. A long goodbye to our amazing fans. So you can expect tons of your favorite guest stars returning for one last episode along the way, huge action of course, and tons of emotion.The season is very different…the whole final season is about the team being on the run and trying to clear their names. They’re the ‘bad guys’ now. Operating without official cover, constantly on the run…it will bring the core cast of characters closer together than they’ve ever been. I can’t wait for you to see it!”
https://tvline.com/2020/04/09/blinds...ng-characters/
Thanks.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the latest.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 04-13-2021, 10:31 AM
MST Manager

Series has been cancelled.

Thread closed.