Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2018, 05:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Any news on the upcoming season of The Blacklist? —Aly
Coy Stewart (aka Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Flint) will recur during Season 6 as a young man caught in the prison system for crimes he didn’t commit; during his time behind bars, he has learned how to keep his head low and blend into the scenery, a skill that has served him well. (Reminder: The Blacklist returns with a two-nigh premiere on Thursday, Jan. 3 at 10/9c and then Friday, Jan. 10 at 9 pm.)

https://tvline.com/2018/11/29/greys-...medical-drama/
Old 11-30-2018, 10:41 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Any news on the upcoming season of The Blacklist? —Aly
Coy Stewart (aka Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s Flint) will recur during Season 6 as a young man caught in the prison system for crimes he didn’t commit; during his time behind bars, he has learned how to keep his head low and blend into the scenery, a skill that has served him well. (Reminder: The Blacklist returns with a two-nigh premiere on Thursday, Jan. 3 at 10/9c and then Friday, Jan. 10 at 9 pm.)

https://tvline.com/2018/11/29/greys-...medical-drama/
Thanks.
Old 12-19-2018, 09:38 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 12-30-2018, 05:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

The Blacklist Boss on What's Next for the Impostor Raymond Reddington in Season 6
Old 12-31-2018, 08:32 AM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 01-01-2019, 03:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Blacklist EP Previews 'New Territory' of Season 6: 'Liz Is In the Driver's Seat'
Old 01-02-2019, 06:53 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 01-07-2019, 02:18 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoilage.
Old 04-22-2019, 01:39 PM
Moderator Support Team

THE BLACKLIST
PRE-FINALE: According to series creator Jon Bokenkamp, the season-long arc regarding Red’s identity will “start to fold in on itself” in the final episodes, “giving us answers and resolution.” First, a two-part outing on April 26 will “dive right into that central question of Red’s past,” including his relationship with Katarina Rostova. The end of Season 6 will also “significantly” alter Red’s dynamic with Dembe, given that Dembe knows Liz betrayed Red earlier this year. “He’s kept quiet specifically because Liz has begged him to, because she’s worried how Reddington will react,” Bokenkamp says. “But the secret that Dembe is keeping is going to take a front seat… [and] what we have in store is shocking, to say the least.”

SEASON FINALE (May 17): The season’s final hour will delve into the alliance between Anna McMahon (played by Jennifer Ferrin) and President Diaz (Benito Martinez), who Bokenkamp “would suggest keeping your eye on” as the drama wraps up. “We still don’t know what exactly it is they’re plotting,” he offers. “It’s not what you expect.”
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...y-sweeps-2019/
Old 04-23-2019, 08:02 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
THE BLACKLIST
PRE-FINALE: According to series creator Jon Bokenkamp, the season-long arc regarding Red’s identity will “start to fold in on itself” in the final episodes, “giving us answers and resolution.” First, a two-part outing on April 26 will “dive right into that central question of Red’s past,” including his relationship with Katarina Rostova. The end of Season 6 will also “significantly” alter Red’s dynamic with Dembe, given that Dembe knows Liz betrayed Red earlier this year. “He’s kept quiet specifically because Liz has begged him to, because she’s worried how Reddington will react,” Bokenkamp says. “But the secret that Dembe is keeping is going to take a front seat… [and] what we have in store is shocking, to say the least.”

SEASON FINALE (May 17): The season’s final hour will delve into the alliance between Anna McMahon (played by Jennifer Ferrin) and President Diaz (Benito Martinez), who Bokenkamp “would suggest keeping your eye on” as the drama wraps up. “We still don’t know what exactly it is they’re plotting,” he offers. “It’s not what you expect.”
https://tvline.com/gallery/may-sweep...y-sweeps-2019/

Thanks much.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-14-2019, 03:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Any scoop on The Blacklist? –Marsha
Friday’s season finale “is gonna be good. Ohhh, it’s gonna be really good,” avows Amir Arison, who plays Aram. “The last scene, I don’t think anyone could have ever expected. I was like, ‘Whoa, no way.’” Leading up to that, the hour features “the ‘Oh crap, what’s gonna happen?!’ moments,” says Arison, “and we have a great villain played by Jennifer Ferrin, who’s sort of in cahoots with President Diaz. Their intentions will be revealed in the finale. Plus, I get to go out and do a whole bunch of things that Aram doesn’t usually get to do.” While speaking with Arison, I happened to raise the age-old fan theory, that Red is really Liz’s mother, Katarina. “I have heard quite a few theories over the years,” he noted. “But with that question in mind — watch the finale.”
https://tvline.com/2019/05/14/flash-...ishing-crisis/
Old 05-15-2019, 08:42 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Any scoop on The Blacklist? –Marsha
Friday’s season finale “is gonna be good. Ohhh, it’s gonna be really good,” avows Amir Arison, who plays Aram. “The last scene, I don’t think anyone could have ever expected. I was like, ‘Whoa, no way.’” Leading up to that, the hour features “the ‘Oh crap, what’s gonna happen?!’ moments,” says Arison, “and we have a great villain played by Jennifer Ferrin, who’s sort of in cahoots with President Diaz. Their intentions will be revealed in the finale. Plus, I get to go out and do a whole bunch of things that Aram doesn’t usually get to do.” While speaking with Arison, I happened to raise the age-old fan theory, that Red is really Liz’s mother, Katarina. “I have heard quite a few theories over the years,” he noted. “But with that question in mind — watch the finale.”
https://tvline.com/2019/05/14/flash-...ishing-crisis/
Thanks.