Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2014, 06:41 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
I think he tells her, her father is dead because he believes that part of him is dead...

also theory about the story of Berlin....his daughter fell in love with someone she wasn't suppose to ....I wonder is she fell in love with Reddington and Liz is their daugther thats why Berlin is after him....he feels Red is responsible for her death

I totally agree with this!!! That is what i think is gonna happen. Maybe Red knew Berlin was after him and left Liz with Sam so Berlin would never know about her?
Old 05-13-2014, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasam85 (View Post)
I totally agree with this!!! That is what i think is gonna happen. Maybe Red knew Berlin was after him and left Liz with Sam so Berlin would never know about her?
maybe...I like this theory

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 05-13-2014, 08:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasam85 (View Post)
See I was thinking they were going to make Berlin Liz's father. I think that would have been interesting.
Old 05-14-2014, 03:24 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I'm confused about The Blacklist. Did the burn scars on Red's back mean that he's Liz's father? — Evan
Creator Jon Bokenkamp thought he made it pretty clear in our postmortem that Red is not Liz's dad, but I went back to the source to double check. "All I would say is that Red was obviously there during that fire," Bokenkamp says. "Or so it would seem. Don't think it means he's her father — he has said no to that question, after all." Everybody clear now?
Source

I hope I posted that correct since I'm more of a lurker instead of a poster.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:15 AM
Elite Fan

You did just fine!

Still think he's her father though.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-14-2014, 06:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapy2199 (View Post)
See I was thinking they were going to make Berlin Liz's father. I think that would have been interesting.
No b\c red knows who her father is and he said he didn't even k ow who Berlin was. Why would Tom have been willing to kill her if he was working for her father?

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 05-14-2014, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

All good points. I really think he's her father.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-14-2014, 04:20 PM
Addicted Fan

I like the idea that Berlin’s daughter and Red were romantically involved that makes sense. Especially sense, I think they were looking at the same girl in the photos? At the end of the episode?

I don’t think Red is her father, but i think he saved her from the fire.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:10 PM
New Fan

I was thinking about it after I posted and I don't think Red is her father but I do believe that he was there the night of the fire.

I think that Liz's father and Red were friends working for the Government and Liz's father called him over the night of the fire because he either knew someone was going to kill him that night or he was going to fake his death cause he knew someone was after him. When the house caught fire he convinced Red to leave him to die and take Liz somewhere safe, the only place Red knew was to Sam. After that Red went underground, turning into a "criminal" and "traitor" to find the killer. I think that Berlin's daughter is Liz's mother and Berlin is going after Red cause Red is (unknowingly) going after Berlin for the murder of his friend/Liz's father.

I think her father will appear alive (like Tom said) in season 2 at some point.
Old 05-18-2014, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Still not convinced Red isn't get father, though the theories sound good I just don't see him as anything else. I hope we find out for sure next season.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-18-2014, 11:07 PM
New Fan

I hope we do too. I just feel that the writers keep putting a blinking sign above Red's head saying he is her father during the show but make a point in interviews saying that he's not. It could be that they are just saving face until the big reveal but I feel that they are making him too much of a Red Herring.

When I first saw the trailer before the show aired my first thought was that the huge reveal of the show was that he was her father but I just feel it's too easy.
Old 05-19-2014, 06:26 AM
Master Fan

After seeing those burns on Red's back, it seems like they are telling us he's Liz's father
Old 05-19-2014, 08:11 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapy2199 (View Post)
I like this theory.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I like this theory.
I kind of believe him when he said "I have never lied to you" and i dont think he has or will. And he says her father died in that fire, so I dont think Berlin is her father.

I think he is her father but he was another man who was worthy of being her father and he dosnt see him self as that man anymore, so he says her father died in that fire. I think something happened before the fire and for Reddington to go dark and underground to find out what happened.
Old 05-23-2014, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

if berlin were liz's father, why would he approve of how tom treated her? that's just sickening. ick!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread