Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad it seems like production stopped Paul from putting on blackface, because I'm pissed enough that he even thought about doing it. Gross.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 07-17-2017, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussion, everyone.
Old 07-17-2017, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Listen I apologize if anyone took offense to what I said about Dominique and in regards to her religion. I don't think I mocked anything but if you felt I did. And to anyone I offended. I apologize. I am moving on now.

I am glad Paul is getting backlash for the blackface stunt.

I think the fight going on with Mark and Josh isn't doing any favors for Josh. Just a sure fire way of him being a target. Too much of an explosive hot head.
Old 07-17-2017, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

I don't understand why Mark and Josh keep fighting with one another. Apparently, Mark was only playing with Josh, but Josh got offended.

Everyone agreed to vote out Dom which we already knew, but I'm hoping she gets the temptation to shake up the house.

Dom and Christmas also got into it, fighting about who betrayed who first.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 07-17-2017, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

^I took no offense, Survivor.

Well, the feeds were super entertaining today.

I've been admittedly away for a few days. Super confused about the Christmas/Dom situation. Anyone want to clue me in? I feel like someone else, namely Paul(Cody) is the reason for this bad blood. Just my gut feeling here. Someone prove me wrong.

Josh, not exactly the best game move to be going off on people but it was hella entertaining and funny. Jessica should have several seats and stfu. He read her Cody loving butt like a story book. You know it's getting bad when I'm silently cheering on Josh. Yes, she was a okay with being apart from the entire house when Cody was there. Now she's all besties with Christmas again. Josh told her about herself and I was here for it.

Christmas needs to fall back a little. She's way too comfortable for a person half a$$ walking. Very easy target that shouldn't be taking this for granted.

Still feeling bad for Dom here. As I often do, I feel so sorry and heartbroken when the house is coming down on one person. It's so high school click-y go with the group stuff. Like let's just pile on and bully the person already being picked on. Gag. I don't like it. Grown a$$ people should have more maturity.

And Paul with it's just a game. And yet he wants to intimidate and bully people.
Old 07-17-2017, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Literally the first time in days I turned on the feeds because of this Mark/Josh fight. Josh is probably the only person in that house that could have hot sauce thrown in his face and come out looking like the bad guy

Last edited by xEJx; 07-17-2017 at 05:54 PM
Old 07-17-2017, 09:50 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
I'm glad it seems like production stopped Paul from putting on blackface, because I'm pissed enough that he even thought about doing it. Gross.
I heard about this but some were saying it was a misunderstanding. Regardless, if he was going there that is racist and he's dead to me (and he was already making me sick) CBS won't show this though since they love their precious bully asswipe Paul. Like I said, I don't get this OVERNIGHT hatred for Dom, she's done nothing wrong. I've always hated on this show when everyone ignores and banishes someone on the block. It's just so damn immature and cruel. As for Josh, I thought he was bipolar from the start and he hasn't made me change my mind with these forced fights he's starting. I hope Dom got the tempation.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:06 AM
Master Fan

Josh I hope for his sake wins HOH next week. Even though Mark was an ass doing what he did. It didn't help Josh at all.
Old 07-18-2017, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Even I know not to go there with Josh and I'm not in the house. Mark doesn't know him to play that game with him.

~Riverdale~
Old 07-18-2017, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

Josh winning HOH would bring the LOL's. The already messy house would be chaos. I'd expect him to nominate Mark and Jessica.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:34 PM
Master Fan

I'm more so convinced it's Alex then Jessica now with the personal problem/ negative attitude towards the other person.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Jess got the temptation which confuses me and she didn't use it. I mean you were on the block.

The votes were 10-0 in Dom leaving.

Cody looked surprised that Dom was emlimited.

~Riverdale~
Old 07-21-2017, 10:41 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol I knew they were going to say it was Jessica, last I checked no one liked her but they say it's America when their just rigging it how they want it to go. So it's the usual. She didn't use it cause everyone hated Dom OVERNIGHT and they were always going to get rid of her so there was no reason to use it. I must of missed when they said the DOT was only three weeks, I thought it was the whole summer but the rigging will continue anyway. I already know Cody is getting back in and CBS will think of new ways for Paul to be safe. I hate Paul this season, he's so fake, a racist, and a bully. Right now there isn't anyone I'm really rooting for. So far people are either aholes or Paul's buttkissing sheep. I even heard Cody said before he left if he came back he wouldn't even target Paul so *snores* Right now I just want someone to get rid of Paul but CBS has his back so who knows if it will even happen. Their probably trying to make it up to him that he lost against Nicole last year.
Old 07-21-2017, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

I don't understand Jessica winning the temptation. Like truly confused? She's not a very likable person and CBS didn't exactly give her root worthy edits to the audience. Did viewers think she was a victim? Just add more crap onto the pile for the season. I, for sure, thought it was going to someone like Kevin.
Old 07-21-2017, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

The Halting Hex whether rigged or not went to the right person which was Jessica IMO and the only other person I would been fine with it going to is Ramses. People who would actually need it. Not someone who probably wouldn't use it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread