Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2016, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

I'm pretty much calling a season if or when Natalie gets evicted. I really won't care after that. I don't like Paul. Although Victor has impressively fought back to get back in the game twice I'm not a fan of his. Nicole and Corey make me sick. All this season did was turn Nicole who had been a favorite of mine 2 years ago into me not rooting for her anymore. James is James. Was never a favorite to begin with.

The women in this house disappoint me.
Old 08-27-2016, 06:59 AM
Passionate Fan

I hate how Natalie has chosen to lie about sexual harassment as a game tactic. From her accusations about Paulie to Paul.

It's so odd that Natalie is obsessed with talking about Zakiyah....when she's in the jury.
Old 08-27-2016, 08:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulContradiction (View Post)
I hate how Natalie has chosen to lie about sexual harassment as a game tactic. From her accusations about Paulie to Paul.

It's so odd that Natalie is obsessed with talking about Zakiyah....when she's in the jury.
Wait...are you saying she's accusing Paul, now? I missed that one...
Old 09-08-2016, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Well it seems this thread has been dead for a little while.

As for me, Natalie is now gone and with her goes my viewership. I don't really care who wins since I no longer like anyone left in the game.

Those sticking out enjoy what remains of the season.
Old 09-13-2016, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

I stopped watching when Victurd returned for the second time.
Old 09-14-2016, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

Well Victor got evicted for the third and final time last night.

Apparently Paul not only won HOH but won veto too. So Nicole and Corey are up and possibly one of them going to jury tonight if he doesn't use it (which I doubt he will.) More and more likely that Corey will be evicted tonight.
Old 09-14-2016, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Yay! Now I can start watching again.
Old 09-15-2016, 07:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was happy to see Paul make it to final three.

I am still debating if I will watch the online e big brother.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-18-2016, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

I'm not gonna bother. Honestly after how disappointing this season was I need a break until next summer.

Too many shows on this fall that I follow that I know I would forget to watch to begin with.
Old 09-21-2016, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Well a perfectly fitting ending to a sucky season. Wish that I can say that I was surprised. Nicole doesn't deserve this win. Sorrynotsorry.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Wow, shocked Nicole won

Surprised with Day's vote. Why say when asked that Paul was the person you least wanted to see evicted 3rd, yet vote for Nicole over Paul? Maybe I shouldnt be surprised since everything Day has done over two seasons was head scratching to say the least.

Also a little surprised at Natalie's vote. Though she had said all season that she wanted a girl to win and in the end voted for a girl over a guy. Opposite of Bridgette, who said the same yet voted for Paul.

No surprise Victor won AFP. He had that on lock for weeks and it helped that Natalie and James took votes away from each other.

Havent watched a second of Live feed or the cbs show up until tonight in a few weeks. Seeing this thread makes me feel like I wasnt alone in that decision lol. But BBOTT is in a week. After watching live feeds for years now I want to see some of the stuff on the feeds that is usually blocked (comps) that wont be for this series.

Jason or Josea will be going in depending on votes. Think Jason's gonna win the fan vote, but seeing Jozea in there would be pretty funny.

Here's the BBOTT schedule for those interested:

Last edited by xEJx; 09-21-2016 at 08:29 PM
Old 09-21-2016, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I'm happy-ish she won (unpopular opinion all season lol), but Paul made a 500k mistake. Which IMO, is on par with Cody choosing Derrick.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 09-21-2016, 08:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I wanted Paul to win. I have mixed feelings on Nicole winning (and I would respect it more if production didn't keep rigging the sh.. out of the show to help her) I'm glad a woman won again and against a guy (since that's never happened) but that's really it I guess. Paul didn't have production helping and rigging everything for him, he literally fought his ass off to stay. His final speech was way better than Nicole's. I guess I have more mixed feelings on Paul taking Nicole. He would of won if he took worthless James but I also didn't want James to be TAKEN to the end when he literally didn't do a damn thing all season. He didn't deserve to be in the F2. He wasn't even a goat (as others seem to call them) just too pathetic to be there. While Nicole at least did some things.

I really did think Paul was going to win but I knew Nicole would get some votes, so I was disappointed by the last vote going to her. I was also suprised Davonne voted for Nicole, she seemed to be rooting for Paul and Victor the most. I was also suprised by James voting for Paul considering his cheating money pre game deal with Nicole and all (another thing that makes me sick about her winning) So even though I thought Paul would win I went "uh oh" when I realized that Paulie was going to vote for her and that includes Zakiyah cause her dumb, pathetic ass just obeys him like a good little doormat and POA. Plus Corey was going to vote for her too. Anyway, good riddance. Every year every season gets worse and more boring and somehow (unless it's All Stars) next year will be even worse than this season if that's possible. At least Paul got the second place money and Victor got AFP. I just don't get why anyone would vote for James, again he didn't do jack sh.. all season but I don't believe anything CBS says or does considering they rig the hell out of this show every year and they were the most blunt about it this season. It's sad this show will never be the same.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovely elizabeth (View Post)
Well I'm happy-ish she won (unpopular opinion all season lol), but Paul made a 500k mistake. Which IMO, is on par with Cody choosing Derrick.
Bridgette told Jeff that Paul would have likely won 8-1 if he took James. Yikes.

I think this could be worse than Cody. Cody took Derrick out of loyalty to the person he was aligned with the entire season. Paul took Nicole to seemingly spite James.
Old 09-21-2016, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEJx (View Post)
Bridgette told Jeff that Paul would have likely won 8-1 if he took James. Yikes.

I think this could be worse than Cody. Cody took Derrick out of loyalty to the person he was aligned with the entire season. Paul took Nicole to seemingly spite James.
I agree, he lost being petty. Simple as that IMO.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Closed Thread   Post New Thread